Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend (44003 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
OlaoChi:

smh. hatred for GEJ is killing your brain
hatred for education has kill your brain. Chai

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
SANCTO:
the fact is that many Nigerians still see GEJ as their presido. I was surprised when i entered an office last week and saw GEJ's portrait still hanging there in lieu of PMB's.
please sir, in reality is right portrait of GEJ Or OBASANJO should still be hanging in offices ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by mykel25(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
Then they should have write on the cake happy birthday FORMER PRESIDENT
it obvious ure just hating......dem don teach u...just accept n stfu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
mykel25:
it obvious ure just hating......dem don teach u...just accept n stfu
please stop commenting in the name of I have commented also OK.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by mykel25(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Gosh! The title is the "President", the status is "former". When referring to him, it is the prerogative of the writer to either publish or ignore the status as long as the reference is not the Office of the President.
....you're really cool oooo....taking your time to explain
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by OlaoChi: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
hatred for education has kill your brain. Chai

lmao. bullshit talker

says the guy who says "they should have write" instead of "written"...the guy who doesn't know a former president can still be saluted as "Mr. president"
grin grin grin grin you just like trolling don't you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Emitrix42(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?
yarimo:
slowpoke, what you dont know, you dont know he will continue to be addressed as mr president because he once served as a president.mtcewww

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by talktonase(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Almand:

More like you were program to believe he "swim" in river of whiskey. Have you seen him n that river before?
yes I have...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by talktonase(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Siscooh:
Are you sure he still drinks? May God shock you.
or rather,he is drinking to shock the world like 'bash ali'... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Emitrix42:
[color=#990000][/color]
slowpoke, what you dont know, you dont know he will continue to be addressed as mr president because he once served as a president.mtcewww
slowpoke dude he must be address as former president, you like it or not. OK
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kikikiki grin you have already admitted in your statement, thank you for your understanding. Hahahahahahahahah grin
OlaoChi:

lmao. bullshit talker

says the guy who says "they should have write" instead of "written"...the guy who doesn't know a former president can still be saluted as "Mr. president"
grin grin grin grin you just like trolling don't you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by serial37: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
God bless u my president,Gog used you to keep Nigeria in peace HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
This are the kind of boys that usually fail JAMB, and blame JAMB For their failure ,no where in the world a former president is address as president without mentioning former. Your stupidly is beyond educational system

Don't you see you are the only one not understanding the "title" verse "status"?...it is evident you sat for JAMB more than 6 times...you will still fail an exam even if you are giving expo. Besides, how old are you self?...my 12 year old cousin is far more intelligent than you. Keep revealing your ignorance in public for the world to see how dumb you are.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Don't you see you are the only one not understanding the "title" verse "status"?...it is evident you sat for JAMB more than 6 times...you will still fail an exam even if you are giving expo. Besides, how old are you self?...my 12 year old cousin is far more intelligent than you.
story for GODS
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
story for GODS

Please visit this links:

http://deadpresidents.tumblr.com/post/5321826692/why-are-presidents-still-called-president-even

http://emilypost.com/advice/addressing-a-former-president-of-the-united-states/

You can open the link in your browser(that's if you even know what a browser is) and read the articles yourself since you are too dumb to use Google.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Daboomb: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Allee90:
These people contributed to the situation of Recession we have today. Southerners love Goodluck while Northerners love Buhari. Equation balanced

Yiibos, you mean to say!
Red Soil people and Corruption/Looting is like 5 & 6! grin grin

Not just Northerners that love Buhari, Westerners (Yorubas) made him President. undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Unimaginable123: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
once a president, always a president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Unimaginable123: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
This are the kind of boys that usually fail JAMB, and blame JAMB For their failure ,no where in the world a former president is address as president without mentioning former. Your stupidly is beyond educational system
u lie. Clinton is always referred as president clinton
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Post recent videos where clinton is address president with out mentioning former
Unimaginable123:
u lie. Clinton is always referred as president clinton
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mtcheeew grin
KingOfAmebo:

Please visit this links:

http://deadpresidents.tumblr.com/post/5321826692/why-are-presidents-still-called-president-even

http://emilypost.com/advice/addressing-a-former-president-of-the-united-states/

You can open the link in your browser(that's if you even know what a browser is) and read the articles yourself since you are too dumb to use Google.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Unimaginable123:
once a president, always a president
yeah once a YABA LEFT patients is always a YABA LEFT patients grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by payosehtor(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
looters gathering, stealing is not corruption president loved only by criminals and thieves kowe.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
what is suppose to be written on the cake is
stealing is not corruption..
but the devil can also be some people papa...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by chuggy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
yarimo:
who is GEJ is He a BOXER? grin
lol...na TROUSER grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.