Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend (44011 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by j0sh001: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
so if bill Clinton is in an occasion he will be address as president, and not former president abi?
yarimo:
so if bill Clinton is in an occasion he will be address as president, and not former president abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by zubby29(m): 3:48am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
but you have to indicate as former president.
even Clinton is still being referred as president Clinton. dat title remain with them for life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Cholison(m): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2016
The tide is changing very fast.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by ibahimxbbs: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Ffk and joblessness are like fulani and bororo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by nastyesco(m): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Jazzlite:
he is not responsible 4 yer papa's irresponsibility and waywardness as a nepa staff... we know you!

Asides from you being completely wrong and astonishingly displaying your stupidity on a public forum. I will beseech you to go home and learn some manners seeing your parents trained you BT you refused to learn. Stop bringing shame to your family.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Daboomb: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?

[size=16pt]The #Wailers are still living in denial![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Daboomb: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2016
zubby29:
even Clinton is still being referred as president Clinton. dat title remain with them for life

Shattap and stop saying lubbish!

You lie, just to deceive yourselves too much
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2016
zubby29:
post recent videos of where Clinton is address as president without mentioning former
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 4:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Just post recent videos where Clinton is address as president without mentioning former
AreaFada2:

Since we copied American political system blindly, that's how it is in America.

It is still President Clinton, President Bush, President Carter, etc.

Even Trump still calls Hilary Secretary Clinton.

If we revert to our original Westminster system, then it will become Former Prime Minister, once PM out of office.

Until then, if ever.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yarimo(m): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by back2sender: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2016
morereb10:
thats my papa

may your days be long sir
Your father is a disgrace to Nigeria and his kinsmen. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION promoter

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by OlaoChi: 5:22am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
Then they should have write on the cake happy birthday FORMER PRESIDENT

smh. hatred for GEJ is killing your brain

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by sweetgala(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Humble man
Caring president
[s]
We Nigerians are still owing you 4yrs tenure, pls understand with us we will pay you back the debt by 2019 grin
[/s]

Edited

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by SSPX(m): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2016
more thunder to the poster
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by michoim(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2016
People that looted our money and till date are still sponsoring the destruction of our economy by the Niger Delta Avengers. ..what a nation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by winningwinner(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Thunder fire gej and all his loyalists

Including you, your father, mother, thr king of your community and all the members of your household, because non of you can qualify as President - Mark it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2016
winningwinner:

Including you, your father, mother, thr king of your community and all the members of your household, because non of you can qualify as President - Mark it!

mynd44
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by yinkslinks(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2016
what of olosho?
ststyreal:

Please don't like that word darling.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Allee90: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2016
These people contributed to the situation of Recession we have today. Southerners love Goodluck while Northerners love Buhari. Equation balanced
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Almand: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2016
talktonase:
Nah so so Fanta and malt full the table.Where all the ogogoro? Because I know jona still swims in the river of whiskey. grin
More like you were program to believe he "swim" in river of whiskey. Have you seen him n that river before?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by DonBenny77(m): 6:10am On Nov 21, 2016
its a state of mind thing
thats my president right there!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by clefstone(m): 6:11am On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:
Happy birthday Jona. I am as relieved as you are that you are no longer president. At least we no longer hear that one mumu stole 209bn and ran to Togo
Just as we no longer hear how Boko Haram is ravaging the N/E but in reality they are on a killing spree

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by dejavski(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:

Ofcourse he'll be addressed as Mr President

If you're not convinced.. you should do more research to clear your doubts
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by july66: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2016
morereb10:
The celebrant himself, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan shared this message, via his Facebook page:

“On the occasion of my birthday today, I thank my God who has enabled me live up to age 59. To Him alone be the glory. “Let me also appreciate those world leaders and statesmen who have wished me well on this day as well as my beloved Nigerian people who have shown me a great outpouring of love.

“What am I without my people? I thank you all and as you remember my birthday with me, my prayers are that God will also reward you. GEJ.” The party is currently on at his residence in Abuja. Those present at the party include: Femi Fani-Kayode, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju, Jonathan’s cousin Robert Azibaola, among others.

More pics below....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/photos-from-gejs-birthday-party-ffk.html

Them address him bd card as Mr President. If baba see that card and he remember the call for sokoto say make GEJ come back, efit vex o. Anybody eye that him sit, DSS must pick am. Na this 2019 election we go take no difference between democrat and dictator.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2016
yarimo:
On the cake I can see mr president is writing on it, Is GEJ President or former president?
oboy na president o
nothing like former.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by omolumba(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2016
Congress of looters indeed ,for all of yhu that are praying for GEJ to return in 2019 I think yhu need to wake up from ur dreams , because Nigerians don't want thieves and looters to lead them , I BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA ,I BELIEVED IN BUHARI AND BUHARI SHALL RULE TILL 2023 IN JESUS NAME
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Pinzy: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Owe who Four years....Jonathan?....Abeg..We need fresh blood....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Echo50(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2016
Hapot birthday i wish of you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by tyav7: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2016
A good man who was unfortunate to be surrounded by bad pipo during his time in power
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by Kingbuhari(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2016
A humble and Caring father like GEJ deserve my respect... JoJo you are the man of the moment, with this few months of ur absent we have known who got a clue and who is clueless... dullard buhari should borrow a leaf from you... you are indeed the father of modern democracy.... Happy Birthday Sire
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by omolumba(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2016
sweetgala:
[/s]

Edited
. may thunder fire you and your generation , e be lyk say na ur mama and papa ga vote for Jonathan abi, me still wonder why stupid people like yhu still exist
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend by vabok(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Why a BLACK cake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.