Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Divine Encounter Part Ii - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Encounter Part Ii (458 Views)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Message Of RCCG Special Divine Encounter Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Encounter Part Ii by AAPS(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
SUNDAY SERMON
DATE: 20-11-2016
LIVINGVINE PROPHETIC MINISTRY, INC
LIVING VINE CHURCH (LVC) P.O. BOX 87,AKUNGBA AKOKO,ONDO STATE.
MINISTERING: PASTOR JIDE AJIDAHUN
CAPTION: POWER OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER PART II
TEXT: GENESIS 32: 22-28

22. KJV:And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.
23. KJV:And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.
24. KJV:And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25. KJV:And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
26. KJV:And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
27. KJV:And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
28. KJV:And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Recap from last message (Divine Encounter I) : This is the meeting of the Divine and the Human.
Also it is an astounding,astonishing meeeting between the terrestrial and celestial.
Or it is a bewildering & glorious meeting between man and the supernatural.

* Anyone who has encounter Devine visitation his/her life will never remain the same again.
* It is very hard for them to miss heaven (Although there might be few exception)
* Remember our case study : Jacob (a supplanter, deceiver, someone who takes another person position). Anyone who behaves like this will never end up being good unless if he/she encounter GOD.

WHAT TO DO TO HAVE A DIVINE ENCOUNTER
* Cut off from public,friends,comfort, pleasure,(Even Christ Jesus do withdraw Himself from the public, so as to communicate with the Father - mark 1:35-37) and other things that easily beset us and sins(Lk 14:26KJV:If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27.KJV:And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple).
(Lk 9:23KJV:And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me).

* From the above text we could see that if truly we need a divine encounter we must pay the Big Price of separating from the world and be alone with God(for we know that friendship with the world is enmity with God -james 4:4)
* Jacob left everything(possessions,pleasure,wives,servants) before he could have divine encounter(Gen. 32:24)

ACTION POINT
* If you want unusual experience you must do unusual thing.
* Time of divine encounter is a strange time, only strange man who do strange thing can have a divine encounter.
* like Jacob before, he was too busy with his masters business, possessions , wives, servants but when he decided to be separated from these things, he encounter Devine visitation.

PRAYER
Father give me the grace to pay the NECESSARY price I need to pay to have divine encounter with you(LORD)

(1) (Reply)

My Two Cents On Tithe / Why Do Most Christians Call Their Church Leaders Or Pastors "Daddy"? / Checkout The Expensive Jet Kenya Bishop Received As Gift On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.