Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? (1059 Views)

Nigerian Lady Trends Aftee Displaying Her Nippl£s Online. VIDEO / If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
My gf and I keep having arguments about her clothes.
Most of them reveal her cleaveage and it annoys and irritates me that she insists on doing this.
Are you guys okay with your gf/wife showing off her cleaveage?
Am I making a big deal of this?

This is someone I'm hoping to marry.

Matured responses please.
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by falconey(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
she is my girlfriend she has the liberty to do whatever she wants with her body, I can only caution her politely if she will heed. besides until she becomes your fiancee she is open for business.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bros your Gf is still in the availability market and she's sending advert signals.

You're a side chick o. Until its confirmed that you're marrying her, she no go adhere to your wish on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by 2dice01: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
you are inlove with an OKPO
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by NemzySeries(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
naah,,,,,...tho I give any lady I'm dating free hand to make choices & take decision & I cum in on sensitive areas but mind u shez a woman & not a cinema hauz......i'll appreciate sum kind form of modesty datz cums wit sexiness & not 5lutine55......but I dey look oda pple own wey deir window no dey close sha grin
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
My gf no fit dey anyhow follow me ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Originalsly: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Why argue?..... if she is not modest enough for you...move on. You can't force her to be modest.... and don't be hoping if you marry her she would become modest
..she'll always have them melons hanging out. ..even when they reduce to slippers.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2016
What caught your eye the first time you saw her? The cleavage?
Look use a bit of psychology here. Next time you guys are going out insist that that there should be more on show take her to visit one of your elderly relatives or go to a very respectable event where you know everyone is dressed down. You won't have this issue again. Not all battles are won with the sword.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2016
falconey:
she is my girlfriend she has the liberty to do whatever she wants with her body, I can only caution her politely if she will heed. besides until she becomes your fiancee she is open for business.
Na lie.She must heed to my instruction as long as she is my babe.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by ButterFrost212(f): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2016
I think she should know what is right or wrong, and if she doesn't feel like exposing her cleavage is wrong then why are you bothered. Her cleavage, her right to expose it.
Ps:if you want your girl to change a habit she's been used to before you came along, you have to apply wisdom and patience. Not using force.
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Raine80:
What caught your eye the first time you saw her? The cleavage?
Look use a bit of psychology here. Next time you guys are going out insist that that there should be more on show take her to visit one of your elderly relatives or go to a very respectable event where you know everyone is dressed down. You won't have this issue again. Not all battles are won with the sword.

No it wasn't.
She's beautiful but what drew me to her was her character.
She's gentle, caring and respectful.

i haven't thought of that.
I'll try it.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I think she should know what is right or wrong, and if she doesn't feel like exposing her cleavage is wrong then why are you bothered. Her cleavage, her right to expose it.
Ps:if you want your girl to change a habit she's been used to before you came along, you have to apply wisdom and patience. Not using force.

I have never forced her not to wear her low cut dresses and tops
You are right sha.
Will keep that in mind.
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
2dice01:
you are inlove with an OKPO
undecided

NemzySeries:
naah,,,,,...tho I give any lady I'm dating free hand to make choices & take decision & I cum in on sensitive areas but mind u shez a woman & not a cinema hauz......i'll appreciate sum kind form of modesty datz cums wit sexiness & not 5lutine55......but I dey look oda pple own wey deir window no dey close sha grin

My thoughts also.

smithsydny:
My gf no fit dey anyhow follow me ooo
Pls tell them ooh...
Re: Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Targaeryian:
undecided

My thoughts also.

Pls tell them ooh...
make the babe follow me then all eyes come dey look am anyhow shame no go gree me I go just leave am there. Wen u open everything we guys go see am as choppins no dulling.. But wen she's looking well dressed up. We go dey use small dey enter.. U know

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around. / Nigerian Prostitutes Cut Their Price For Christmas, 'one Round’ Goes For N500 / 15 Reasons Why Men Should Have Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.