Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (20297 Views)

2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / SHAME Jordon Ibe Offered The Chance To Play For Nigeria At World Cup / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by buharimustlive: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
PMB has infected England with recession..
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by funmilade4real(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
tall2ce:
Naxo thugs pick my pocket and stole iphone6 from my pocket at Meiran bus stop on Saturday.

Eeya!
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by yekparikpa(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol@ knife point! Na only guns we dey respect!
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Dinirojones(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by funmilade4real(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Buharimustdie:
PMB has infected England with recession..

You no just get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by sod09(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
shey im wan use am check im lifespan ni?
May God bless d thieves
seriously
u could av pretend to av sense

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Adiwana: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves
Wtf is this?God bless the thieves?Gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Impressive
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by crestedguy(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari

Do you read the trend at all,or will I say you need jigi Bola to be able to read that it was in UK and not nigeria,just wanted to write something for the sake of making the numbers on this forum. Quote me and make thunder fire YOu

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by crown08(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
dem b forming bad guys whereas dem no get liver
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by robay(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari
pls wia did u keep ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
dude fresh as f
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by davoremix(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Vince77:
No matter how rich i am i still wont buy a £25000 wrist watch.

I just can't

Poverty is worrying you sir.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by crestedguy(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
even for london..

bros for don invest that 9 millon for naija use am build wan small hotel..

make him thank God say them no cut him hand join

[img]http://i./x6vwBFiFDRNiU.gif[/img] 9 million fit build hotel,you just dey miss yarn,how much is a plot of land,how much is cement,how much is iron rod,sand, paints, finishing touches, bedding, TV,AC, fridge, bla bla bla,abegi think big,except say you mean to say mosafueto, like all this short time of like 6 rooms on half plot of land, that is not even a motel,it is called guest house

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Terver23(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
Vince77:
No matter how rich i am i still wont buy a £25000 wrist watch.

I just can't
not when you make that amount in just a week..

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Jennifer89(f): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
I'm sure he'll get another watch soon smiley
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by cutechi(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Abeg d watch go show the time wey rapture go sound?
9million naira, anyway it's ur money, u can flaunt it the way u want. sorry for d loss
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by yinkslinks(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Ablood makes people fresh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by YhungPablo(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday pls show me love @u all

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by GossipHeart(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
cutechi:
Abeg d watch go show the time wey rapture go sound?
9million naira, anyway it's ur money, u can flaunt it the way u want. sorry for d loss

Sorry

You're too local to know what a Patek, Audermas piguet and Rolex watch are

Just focus on your 50 naira rubber watch

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by AreaFada2: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2016
danduj:
After rejecting super eagles,hope say england don call am?grin

England call up na beans?

Gabriel Agbonlahor made same mistake. He managed just three appearances for England senior team. Instead of regular AFCON & world cup appearances Super Eagles could have offered him. They are often deceived to believe their hype.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by SirShymexx: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol, be from Bermondsey/Peckham and get robbed in Surrey Quays by youngers, bruh lol. Get robbed in ya own bits, yano. This Igbo nyggah is soft.

Dickson, Kevin, and Michael Etuhu (especially Kevin and Michael) are always in Peckham walking around in rollies and they have never been robbed. And that's cos they've always been certified and everyone knows them. Danny Shittu isn't even from South (he's from Bow in East London) and he walks Peckham all the time. Heck, even African players like Drogba, Adebayor, and Essien used to come to Peckham a lot back in the day when they were playing in London and they never got robbed.

This is nyggah is just soft and an easy target, hence he got bumped. Not even one of his childhood friends was there to back it. Robbed at knife point, yano lool. And in ya own bits lol. Toughen up.

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Emperor88(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves
yomibelle:
#9m watch?
May God bless d thieves
Poverty is a disease
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Emperor88(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
themonk:
Am trying to calculate how the F**k this guy is 20 years old
Keep calculating his age when he is busy counting is money
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Silensa1234: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Choi d guy na idiot shaa
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
omonnakoda:
That is the trouble with London ,full of beggars,thieves and terrorists. Nigerians must be careful when they visit the troubled city
my dude who stayed thr said south london is like lagos, only difference is they wear shoes....thugs everywhere
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Vince77(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
davoremix:

Poverty is worrying you sir.

We all have different taste for material things.

Even is u sell a watch for 50k i wont buy,no matter how much i have.

But i can buy a car any amount. I can even sell Nigeria jst cos I want to buy that expensive car.

So think deep sometimes bfre u talk.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by Abee79(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
He should thank God they did not kill him like Lucky Dube
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by justmenoni: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Show off gone WRONG.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by uchedydy: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
No be this idiot say im name no be Jordan Ibe, we should call him Jordan Iybe.
So wetin carry your news come Nigeria.
Anyway na your layabout papa I blame, am sure he is one of those lousy Fathers that don't see anything good about home just because they travelled abroad.

No worry, next time, na ur manhood dem go steal.

Ewu ofia.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by cutechi(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Sorry
U and your likes need a brain transplant.
Re: Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen by cutechi(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
GossipHeart:

Sorry
U and your likes need a brain transplant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonke Replaces Injured Ndidi In Nigeria Squad / John Enoh: 3 Things To Know About The New Sports Minster / Chelsea FC Announce Mauricio Pochettino As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.