Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Seun, Come And See Witches O - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun, Come And See Witches O (6698 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2016
http://sunnewsonline.com/ekiti-kid-witches-on-the-prowl/

I remembered, I saw ur post asking about witches and their veracity.

The Sun newspapers have done some research for ur perusual. U should also be able to travel down there and possibly get an invite to their coven, as an interested party!
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ikorodureporta: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2016
ashjay001:

The Sun newspapers have done some research for ur perusual. U should also be able to travel down there and possibly get an invite to their coven, as an interested party!

no mind am, until dem go peck am.......or mayb eim jst dey cover dem up undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by zzzzy: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Deep within, him and other atheists believe in witches but you know, accepting you are wrong is very difficult. Expect to see many criticisms on your thread, people telling you it's fake and stuff like that.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Ironically this is an extract from the story. Seun Come and see your name on the report o. Life has a way of coming at you directly.

The story started with a girl, Seun, one of the strong members of the cult. According to Madam Comfort Jokotola Omodara, Seun was living with her as a househelp until she allegedly found out the girl steals from her and decided to send her packing: “ Seun was just about 10 years old when I accepted her from her mother so she could be staying with me and helping me in some house chores and selling. But after a while, I discovered she used to steal from me. She used to steal my money, food and other things. I got annoyed and asked her mother to take her back. This is a girl I was feeding and sponsoring her education.”

Everyone should click the link the OP provided and read up. What are the chances that Seun would open a thread saying witches do not exists and just a matter of days later a notable newspaper presents what their investigative Journalism found out and then one of the witches is also named SEUN.

lol Oya Atheist statisticians give us the probability of this happening so seamlessly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2016
zzzzy:
Deep within, him and other atheists believe in witches but you know, accepting you are wrong is very difficult. Expect to see many criticisms on your thread, people telling you it's fake and stuff like that.

Atheism is not the rejection of witches . There are atheists who believe witches , voodoo , evil spirits , evil forces etc exist

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is not the rejection of witches . There are atheists who believe witches , voodoo , evil spirits , evil forces etc exist

Yep they do but they are only unified when it comes to the God issue. Thats when they all huddle together to shout about how God does not exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
ashjay001:

I read the link and all I saw where more stories without evidence. Just because something is online doesn't make it real. Just more here say. I even thought it was something more concrete.

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:
Ironically this is an extract from the story. Seun Come and see your name on the report o. Life has a way of coming at you directly.

Everyone should click the link the OP provided and read up. What are the chances that Seun would open a thread saying witches do not exists and just a matter of days later a notable newspaper presents what their investigative Journalism found out and then one of the witches is also named SEUN.

lol Oya Atheist statisticians give us the probability of this happening so seamlessly.
And you trust the source and require us to do the same even though they provided 0 evidence.
Reputable nigerian sites have been dead wrong before on more than one occasion.
Wasn't it vanguard that presented fake news about the Nigerian mathematician that won a million dollars for solving a maths problem?
If vanguard could do something like that then this shouldn't be surprising.
I'm a little surprised the publisher allowed this to be placed online, it shows the depth at which superstitions run in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by yorhmienerd(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Atheists and their excuses again, if it is not evidence, then it is goal post shifting.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

I read the link and all I saw where more stories without evidence. Just because something is online doesn't make it real. Just more here say. I even thought it was something more concrete.

You can be very funny when trying to refute things. Names and titles and locations were given and you cannot get up and go and find out for yourself. You are busy here saying no proof.

So proof you need is what? To see the COVEN where the witches gather? Can you see spiritually?

Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 but 8 kids openly confessed their actions as witches without being forced to do so. Nobody tortured them or flogged them but they were just arguing among themselves till it got ugly and coincidentally it matched when a man of God declared this would happen after he prayed.

Perhaps the Pastor bribed the parents of these kids to risk their own lives by confessing to something of this nature in the absence of security personnel. .

They confessed to things people have experienced which they thought was accidental but by their confessions they knew why such did occur. Can you say how it was that a woman who has had 20yrs experience with handling hot palm oil would suddenly get burned by the same palm oil just days after sending off a girl who lived with her and for the girl to later say she was responsible for what happened? What did the girl stand to gain by owning up to such an act?

Abeg make una reason am well. I now you are an atheist so will fight tooth and nail to discredit this but do yourself a favour, Get up and go and carry out your own findings regarding this story and let us know what you found out. At least make a conscious effort to finally prove Atheism right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

And you trust the source and require is to do the same even though they provided 0 evidence.
Reputable nigerian sites have been dead wrong before on more that one occasion.
Wasn't it vanguard that presented fake news about the Nigerian mathematician that won a million dollars for solving a maths problem?
I'm a little surprising the publisher allowed this to be placed online, it shows the depth at which superstitions run in nigeria.

Goalshifting spotted!

Oga go and prove this particular one wrong and not all these stories you are spinning. The names and titles and locations mentioned do they not exist?" Or you do not know where Ekiti is?

Names and titles mentioned are below

Elejelu of Ijelu, Oba Adetoyinbo Isaac Ajayi, (Does such a person not exist?)

Ijelu is the location (does that place not exist?)

Ijelu-Ekiti, a sleepy community in the Oye Local government Area of Ekiti State,

Ijelu-Ekiti Anglican Primary School

Why would a school risk their reputation over lies?

Why would the Kabiyesi risk his honour over lies?

Oga get up and stop all this your stories. Go and be an ambassador for atheism and stop running.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by ashjay001(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Armchair atheist. A reporter for a reputable news media, posted an article. With a verifiable address and persons interviewed. Where u expecting d reporter to be invited for picture taking at their nocturnal events?

Well, I expected Seun, with his assumed wealth, to organise a fact finding expedition, with possible experts, to confirm all confirmables!

That's what people who want ans do, esp, if dey can afford it! I cant afford it, otherwise I would av volunteered!

So, pls, Mr Doubting Thomas, carry ur broke cynicism, go forward!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2016
All I read in the link are kids playing witch, like nollywood movies.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
ashjay001:

Armchair atheist. A reporter for a reputable news media, posted an article. With a verifiable address and persons interviewed. Where u expecting d reporter to be invited for picture taking at their nocturnal events?

Well, I expected Seun, with his assumed wealth, to organise a fact finding expedition, with possible experts, to confirm all confirmables!

That's what people who want ans do, esp, if dey can afford it! I cant afford it, otherwise I would av volunteered!

So, pls, Mr Doubting Thomas, carry ur broke cynicism, go forward!

My brother every single one of them are armchair atheists. Paper Atheists with no spine. If na to regurgitate their armchair theories you will see them chest beating. Go and experience physical events they would rather shoot it down than go and do so even when such is true. As long as it does not align with their ideals then it must be a lie.

PLS WE NEED AN ATHEIST AMBASSADOR WHO WOULD VOLUNTEER TO GO AND DISPROVE THIS ARTICLE.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016
tintingz:
All I read in the link are kids playing witch, like nollywood movies.

Perhaps if they had made the article into a picture book you would have understood it because your comment here shows the article is beyond your understanding.

I can bet my bottom dollar that the reason why you made your comment was because they mentioned a Pastor who came to pray for this to happen and it did happen.

Abi u no sabi say i know say you be muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by tintingz(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Perhaps if they had made the article into a picture book you would have understood it because your comment here shows the article is beyond your understanding.

I can bet my bottom dollar that the reason why you made your comment was because they mentioned a Pastor who came to pray for this to happen and it did happen.

Abi u no sabi say i know say you be muslim?
The kids are confused and playing witch due to rejection of the people, they said they didn't bewitch and again they said they punished their haters because people hate them. You can see they don't have any supernatural powers, they are just following the society trends.

What the kids need is counselling.

And yes I'm a Muslim but I don't believe in witch stuff because I've not seen one turning into creatures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Goalshifting spotted!

Oga go and prove this particular one wrong and not all these stories you are spinning. The names and titles and locations mentioned do they not exist?" Or you do not know where Ekiti is?

Names and titles mentioned are below

Elejelu of Ijelu, Oba Adetoyinbo Isaac Ajayi, (Does such a person not exist?)

Ijelu is the location (does that place not exist?)

Ijelu-Ekiti, a sleepy community in the Oye Local government Area of Ekiti State,

Ijelu-Ekiti Anglican Primary School

Why would a school risk their reputation over lies?

Why would the Kabiyesi risk his honour over lies?

Oga get up and stop all this your stories. Go and be an ambassador for atheism and stop running.

A few names and a compelling story isn't proof.
You should allow others to do there own investigation Into the matter, before declaring this little article that has no other evidence proof.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
tintingz:
The kids are confused and playing witch due to rejection of the people, they said they didn't bewitch and again they said they punished their haters because people hate them. You can see they don't have any supernatural powers, they are just following the society trends.

What the kids need is counselling.

And yes I'm a Muslim but I don't believe in witch stuff because I've not seen one turning into creatures.

Like i said a picture book story is more your speed.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by felixomor: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

You should allow others to do there own investigation Into the matter, before declaring this little article that has no other evidence proof.

Please can u also go and help us verify wether Donald Trump really won the american elections.
You know, everything we read on the internet could be false.

*Yinmu* undecided

Supposing this was the story of how a journalist found a dinoSaur evolving into a human being, you would come and broadcast it on NL and open threads like Spambot.

On this one, you want 'more proof" from the other side of the phone.

"proof" indeed.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

[b]You should allow others to do there own investigation [/b]Into the matter, before declaring this little article that has no other evidence proof.

See spineless Lenny grin grin

Are you not part of the OTHERS? You are the one who has been trying to shoot down the article as false. So volunteer to be part of the OTHERS abi liver dey fail you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

See spineless Lenny grin grin

Are you not part of the OTHERS? You are the one who has been trying to shoot down the article as false. So volunteer to be part of the OTHERS abi liver dey fail you?
I said others because I'm not the only that read the article, so rather than presenting something that has zero evidence and calling it proof, you should let others investigate and decide.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

I said others because I'm not the only that read the article, so rather than presenting something that has zero evidence and calling it proof, you should let others investigate and decide.

So the passion with which you were eager to shoot it down cannot stir you up for a physical investigation.

lmao You no get liver abeg go and siddon for your armchair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

So the passion with which you were eager to shoot it down cannot stir you up for a physical investigation.

lmao You no get liver abeg go and siddon for your armchair.
Lol. You want me to go all the way to Ekiti state to see witch? I have other priorities
People that live close should investigate.
When a witch reaches my area I will investigate, but how do you even do that?
Do I just meet the girl and ask her to inflict some witchcraft on me, or do I ask her to levitate or turn to a cat?

I'm simply saying you can't bring a story from a newspaper and call it proof.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

Lol. You want me to go all the way to Ekiti state to see witch? I have other priorities
People that live close should investigate.
When a witch reaches my area I will investigate, but how do you even do that?
Do I just meet the girl and ask her to inflict some witchcraft on me, or do I ask her to levitate or turn to a cat?

I'm simply saying you can't bring a story from a newspaper and call it proof.

Then why do you seek for proof when you cannot even fathom how to recognize it when it hits you in the face?

Reach out to your ahteist network. I am sure one of them would be close to Ekiti and could go check it out abi una no get network?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Then why do you seek for proof when you cannot even fathom how to recognize it when it hits you in the face?

Reach out to your ahteist network. I am sure one of them would be close to Ekiti and could go check it out abi una no get network?

Which kind network them get ? No be for Nairaland everything dey end grin grin Once they leave their devices the purport themselves as religious people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by damogul: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which kind network them get ? No be Nairaland everything dey end grin grin Once they leave their devices the purport themselves as religious people

Na dem dem na grin grin Those wolves wey look like sheep. Maybe their names should be Woleep or Sheewolves. Parasitic existence is all its about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

Your article is not proof.
Its simply more here say

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which kind network them get ? No be for Nairaland everything dey end grin grin Once they leave their devices the purport themselves as religious people
Actually I'm known as an atheist outside Nairaland as well. When i leave my device I'm still me.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by peacesamuel94(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:

And you trust the source and require is to do the same even though they provided 0 evidence.
Reputable nigerian sites have been dead wrong before on more that one occasion.
I'm a little surprising the publisher allowed this to be placed online, it shows the depth at which superstitions run in nigeria.

But if the same vanguard had presented news about how witches dont exist, I'm sure your opinion would have been different.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
peacesamuel94:

But if the same vanguard had presented news about how witches dont exist, I'm sure your opinion would have been different.
But witches don't exist already.
Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by peacesamuel94(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lennycool:
But witches don't exist already.

What evidence do you have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Come And See Witches O by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
damogul:

You can be very funny when trying to refute things. Names and titles and locations were given and you cannot get up and go and find out for yourself. You are busy here saying no proof.

So proof you need is what? To see the COVEN where the witches gather? Can you see spiritually?

Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 but 8 kids openly confessed their actions as witches without being forced to do so. Nobody tortured them or flogged them but they were just arguing among themselves till it got ugly and coincidentally it matched when a man of God declared this would happen after he prayed.

Perhaps the Pastor bribed the parents of these kids to risk their own lives by confessing to something of this nature in the absence of security personnel. .

They confessed to things people have experienced which they thought was accidental but by their confessions they knew why such did occur. Can you say how it was that a woman who has had 20yrs experience with handling hot palm oil would suddenly get burned by the same palm oil just days after sending off a girl who lived with her and for the girl to later say she was responsible for what happened? What did the girl stand to gain by owning up to such an act?

Abeg make una reason am well. I now you are an atheist so will fight tooth and nail to discredit this but do yourself a favour, Get up and go and carry out your own findings regarding this story and let us know what you found out. At least make a conscious effort to finally prove Atheism right.
Confessions of children doesn't make them real witches. They're simply emulating there environment and beliefs. They're not the first to confess of witchcraft and they won't be the last. What I'm looking for is certifiable proof that they are witches with supernatural powers
Bearing the name alone doesn't make you a real witch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!! / Revealed: An Enzyme Called 'luciferase' Is What Makes Bill Gates Vaccine To Work / Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.