Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP (573 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere / Aregbesola Describes The Saraki Led PDP Protest As A ‘charade Of Mentally Unst.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by NanagistBlog: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, under the administration of Senator Ahmed Makarfi, has said that Nigerians are asking previous President Goodluck Jonathan to return to control.

It said this in its salutary message on the 59 birthday of the previous President.

Representative for the Makarfi-drove national overseer board of trustees of the gathering, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, in an announcement on Sunday, said that Jonathan's legacies and accomplishments in the scholarly world, governmental issues, administration and social life stay permanent and deserving of copying by good natured individuals.

He said, "You are a sparkling light amid and after office as one of the Heads of State in Nigeria and Africa when all is said in done who enthusiastically surrendered energy to the restriction in light of a legitimate concern for peace and popular government..............

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/11/nigerians-begging-jonathan-to-return-to.html

Re: Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by IVORY2009(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
grin

Why're u laughing, the truth is bitter, the man is a lucky man, and luck follows him wherever he goes.
Re: Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
I comment my reserve grin so you follow believe the rented crowd? Chai grin

IVORY2009:

Why're u laughing, the truth is bitter, the man is a lucky man, and luck follows him wherever he goes.

Re: Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by yarimo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
the topic of this thread should be. SOME NIGERIANS KIDS ALMAJIRIS are begin GEJ to come back grin
Re: Nigerians Begging Jonathan To Return To Power – Makarfi-led PDP by IVORY2009(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
I comment my reserve grin so you follow believe the rented crowd? Chai grin

Do you hv proof to backup ur claims?

(1) (Reply)

Davido An Average Artist, Money Helped Him. How True?? / ‘how I Caught My Father Having S*x With My Sister’ - Lady / Nollywood - Veteran Actor RMD Writes An Open Letter To 'the Boy Child'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.