Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons (19908 Views)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others / Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by bolaji3071(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Na dem

9 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
When you don't listen to parent bring up, the Asians will teach you and execute you.
For rest of you, if you like carry drugs too

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Pity is, even after their release they would still go back to the some life. Calling the government to rescue in situations like these doesn't really help. There's law in place

I don't wish the kind of torture they endure on anyone, but we can't hide the truth. Drug smugglers shame our continent and so deserve severe punishment.

Saying drug trafficking is an offence would be an understatement, more especially doing such activities in foreign countries. But the explorers simply wont comply.

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by davidif: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2016
CHEI! This is crazy.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Basheer18(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Nigerians dea waka o
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by donbuchi1(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by baby124: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator 2000 men is a lot less husband's o.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
;Dx
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2016
At the weekend, a fresh deportee from China, who had a brief stint in the Dong-guan Prison and managed to hide dozens of prison notes scribbled on tissue papers in his anus, said the prison facility alone where he was held for over three months had more than 2,000 Nigerians detained for various reasons, mostly drug-related.

What exactly do you want us to do about this? You left your country to another man's country and committed crime, now you are crying about how you are being treated. Well you can apply for prison transfer to Kirikiri if that's what you want.

These are the type of people that give rise and support to anti-immigration rhetorics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by engreo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
U mean 2000 osu's from baby factory country?

6 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by feedthenation(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
If the figure int he article is correct, then it shows must of the people going to China went there with criminal intents.

They should have known that the South-east Asian countries don't condue any criminal acts especially from blacks.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Deepfreezer(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
God save your souls. The annoying parr is that sime people are still planning to smuggle drugs to this places as we speak.

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:
Funnicator 2000 men is a lot less husband's o.
gringringringrin all can't possibly be Igbo's. I have read news of captured Yoruba druglords.

Wanna see the link?

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Truefederalism:

See goat! undecided
If i were a goat and you were a flower, i'd raise my hind limb and give you a shower!

4 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by 1princechi: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shame to our government, dey make our youth to die why trying to get rich, Malaysia worst Dan China, waka to any govt DAT thinks dat I will depend on them.

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by baby124: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

gringringringrin all can't possibly be Igbo's. I have read news of captured Yoruba druglords.

Wanna see the link?
I think we both know the truth here. This is China we are talking about. Not Europe or America. Who is going to marry all the over 2,000 women? You should call a village meeting over this.

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
They work hard and take the risk and It's their life not yours. At they are 10 times more of a man than you and your entire generation would ever beYour own people only know how to be Lazy and reort to scamming people and stealing for a living. Meanwhile these are grown men we are talking about who had a choice but now do these children have a chioce. I would advice you to deal with issues at your doorstep first. This child needs you I and while at it please say No to incvest, rape, scams, gay tendecies, robbing and terrosim you guys have been committing all over uk

I'm impressed!
I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before!!

4 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by dermmy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Pity is, even after their release they would still go back to the some life. Calling the government to rescue in situations like these doesn't really help. There's law in place

I don't wish the kind of torture they endure on anyone, but we can't hide the truth. Drug smugglers shame our continent and so deserve severe punishment.

Saying drug trafficking is an offence would be an understatement, more especially doing such activities in foreign countries. But the explorers simply wont comply.

My sister this is not about drug trafficking alone.. From what i read there they treat black people like animals that's how it is in every country outside africa when a black is imprisoned either for drug trafficking or minor offence they treat them like animals. Even in China if you do evangelism you would be arrested. This is a country that does not respect human rights. I just pity those guys over there coz our govt can't do anything to help them. I'm a yoruba and i'm not saying this to indulge drug traffickers but China is part of the country that treat black people like animals. It's better to die of hunger in one's country than to be a slave in other country.

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by mightyhazel: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cud dis be the myth behind chinese cheap labour? Clamping down on foreigners and using them 2 slave in factories day and night under the pretence of drug related crimes!

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

I think we both know the truth here. This is China we are talking about. Not Europe or America. Who is going to marry all the over 2,000 women? You should call a village meeting over this.

grin it doesn't work that way sweetheart, there just can't be 2,000 widowed Igbo women just because a phantom 2,000 are convicted. How did you come about that proportion?

What if there were more Igbo men than there are women? Think. And if you take this further I'll raise news of yoruba men raping 2year old girls, others raping their daughter, even obasanjo who raped his daughter-in-law, do you mean the oshogbo robbers who write notification letter to their victims to keep money for them? Or the ritualists arrested with human skulls in Abeokuta? Or the 419 yahoo yahoo scammers of Lautech and yabatech, or the Yoruba terrorists in the UK?

I just don't want to start please. I just remembered image of a 2year old child beng mutilated as he cried in pains, all in name of yoruba identity, he was given no choice!
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by baby124: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

grin it doesn't work that way sweetheart, there just can't be 2,000 widowed Igbo women just because a phantom 2,000 are convicted. How did you come about that proportion?

What if there were more Igbo men than there are women? Think. And if you take this further I'll raise news of yoruba men raping 2year old girls, others raping their daughter, even obasanjo who raped his daughter-in-law, do you mean the oshogbo robbers who write notification letter to their victims to keep money for them? Or the ritualists arrested with human skulls in Abeokuta? Or the 419 yahoo yahoo scammers of Lautech and yabatech, or the Yoruba terrorists in the UK?

I just don't want to start please. I just remembered image of a 2year old child beng mutilated as he cried in pains, all in name of yoruba identity, he was given no choice!
Let's not go to incest just yet. I am asking only on what should happen to 2,000 Igbo women without husbands. This is only China. Last report was 80,000 in Asian countries. So it's a bigger problem than I even brought up. Since you like to make tribalistic jokes. Do quick and raise money in preparation of 80,000 wives

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Pylony(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
The said smuggled note was just to create some sense of sympathy for those Nigerians who we know most are there for drug pushing related matters.

They may have initially thought the Chinese government take any colour of *shitt* like it where Nigeria.

It's a known fact, apart from North-Korea, China has some of the worst prisons in the world that are run like the then Nazi concentration Camps.

Yet trust my fellow Nigerians. They will take their stupid behaviours over-seas and are now crying foul, for help.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by effty(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Idiots... Did u expect to be given a first-class treatment? You go about tarnishing the image of the country nd when it is tym to serve ur tym u want to be transferred home where u can bribe ur way out. Never mind, kirikiri is overcrowded too.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

Let's not go to incest just yet. I am asking only on what should happen to 2,000 Igbo women without husbands. This is only China. Last report was 80,000 in Asian countries. So it's a bigger problem than I even brought up. Since you like to make tribalistic jokes. Do quick and raise money in preparation of 80,000 wives
hahahahaha. There are more men in Igbo land for them. All of them will eventually get married. Surely some non-Igbo men from Yoruba tribe will come and claim our beautiful sisters, in the end, they will all be married. Shebi yoruba men are now into Igbo women, plus our own men and the men from delta and the entire country, my dear, don't worry. All is well that ends well.

As for those in prison, they were fully aware of their fate before embarking on such journey, so I feel no remorse for them, they probably gave their families good bye kisses before setting off. The economy is not smiling, that's why some Igbo men take it too extreme by pushing drugs, while some Yoruba men take it too extreme by doing rituals.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by chinanu123(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

You failed- just like your dad's condom. You're not even beneath my contempt.

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by baby124: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

hahahahaha. There are more men in Igbo land for them. All of them will eventually get married. Surely some non-Igbo men from Yoruba tribe will come and claim our beautiful sisters, in the end, they will all be married. Shebi yoruba men are now into Igbo women, plus our own men and the men from delta and the entire country, my dear, don't worry. All is well that ends well.

As for those in prison, they were fully aware of their fate before embarking on such journey, so I feel no remorse for them, they probably gave their families good bye kisses before setting off. The economy is not smiling, that's why some Igbo men take it too extreme by pushing drugs, while some Yoruba men take it too extreme by doing rituals.
Good. You are learning. But you refuse to answer the questions straight without pulling Yoruba into it. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Truefederalism:

See goat! undecided

bros .. don't just stand there and speak Britain English ... Do some thing pls grin

The guy gave you Combo *160 grin

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
baby124:

Good. You are learning. But you refuse to answer the questions straight without pulling Yoruba into it. grin

Why I no go pull Yoruba into it when you pulled Igbo into the phantom 2,000 convicts as if you saw their names.grin

you still dey my mind oh
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
reporting for duty
NCAN south south headquarters..

Chijioke Obioha,
comfirmed over and out
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by MONITZ: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
I hope the ugu hawking flat.heads would learn from this.
SAY no to drugs.

This calls for sober reflections, where did we go wrong as a country, if countries like Yemen could negotiate the release of Yemenis then how much more the so called giant of Africa, I know some of u are wont to blame the culprits for taking drugs to a country where it is prohibited,yes and I agree with u bt then the deed has been done and this is not the time for name calling.

We must stand up to our leaders and force them to protect our interest... Just imagine Singapore et al have no regards for us, and these are countries Nigeria was once better than in the 80's bt today the reverse is the case.

I don't even know the work of our consulates anymore, it will be better if they closed them down bcoz they re of no use or wen last did we hear that our ambassador to any country interceded on behalf of a Nigerian who has committed a crime. They re just there to feather their nests and get involved in racketeering...

They should take a cue from the U. S. A, no country in the world be it Saudi Arabia or so would dare behead an American if found wanting. They would tell the host country to hand the person over to the U. S. A and appropriate punishment will be meted on him/her....

And if war breaks out in a country where their citizens are, they would send down a plane to ferry them back home and also America's Consulate in Nigeria issue periodicals from time to time warning their citizens where to go and where not to go....

Other countries do things for their citizens bt wat ve we as Nigerians gained from this goddamn Nigeria? absolutely nothing, they will rather add to the yokes that re upon us already..

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by arowstev2000: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its Igbo bia fraud again

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by arowstev2000: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its Flat Head bia Fraud again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Baby Thief Confesses: I Just Needed A Child To Call Me Mother, / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra / Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.