Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons (19913 Views)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / 500 Nigerians In Chinese Prisons Seek Transfer To Kirikiri, Others / Over 1000 Nigerians Are In Chinese Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Fail!
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
The Nigerian government needs to urgently do something about this. How can they sit back and allow it's citizens languish in an overseas prison, being subjected to daily torture and without proper legal representation? It is normal international practice for consulates to do everything in their power to represent the interests of its citizens in the host country. It is time for the Nigerian foreign affairs minister to have a chat with his Chinese counterpart. Also let me add this: for those of you who don't know Asians, i can tell you from personal experience that they are the worst racists on this planet, by far outdistancing Donald Trump and the Ku Klux Klan
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Funjosh(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:

This calls for sober reflections, where did we go wrong as a country, if countries like Yemen could negotiate the release of Yemenis then how much more the so called giant of Africa, I know some of u are wont to blame the inmates for taking drugs to a country where it is prohibited bt then the deed as been done and this is not the time for name calling.

We must stand up to our leaders and force them to protect our interest... Just imagine Singapore et al have no regards for us, and these are countries Nigeria was once better than in the 80's bt today the reverse is the case.

I don't even know the work of our consulates anymore, it will be better if they closed them bcoz they re of no use or wen past did we hear that our ambassador to any country interceded on behalf of a Nigerian who has commited a crime. They re just there to feather their nests and get involved in racketeering...

They should take a look at the U. S. A, no country in the world would dare to behead an American if found wanting. They would tell the host country to hand the person over the U. S. A and they will mete out appropriate on him/her.And wen war is about to breakout in a country where their citizens are, they would normally send down a plane to ferry them back home and also America's Consulate in Nigeria issue periodicals from time to time warning their citizens where to go and where not to go....

Other countries do things for their citizens bt wat ve we as Nigerians gained for Nigeria, absolutely nothing, they will rather add to the yokes that re upon us already..
If you were a consulate or an amb. to such drug prohibited countries, you bring em out?!
I don't think you are stupid, you'r just unlucky with thinking.

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Developing every prison world wide.

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by supplyquick: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmm.....

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for professional consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by MONITZ: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

If you were a consulate or an amb. to such drug prohibited countries, you bring em out?!

Mr. man, can't u put ur argument across without cussing or insulting the person, it shows that u re still a kid, possibly one day of the indomie generation kids.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Originalsly: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
mightyhazel:
Cud dis be the myth behind chinese cheap labour? Clamping down on foreigners and using them 2 slave in factories day and night under the pretence of drug related crimes!
Nothing new....China uses its prisoners for labour.... they even outsource them. When Chinese are here on a contract that require a large labour force... why do you think they always try to bring their own to do manual labour?....and not employ locals? @topic... am I the only person finding it hard to believe that this longggg plea for help was written on toilet tissue?... and smuggled out in the guy's cave anus? I don't know why they're complaining....they should know the risks and the consequences and deal with it.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by MONITZ: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

Mr. man, can't u put ur argument across without cussing or insulting the person, it shows that u re still a kid, possibly one of the indomie generation kids.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:

Mr. man, can't u put ur argument across without cussing or insulting the person, it shows that u re still a kid, possibly one of the indomie generation kids.
Earth is full, go home- old man!

3 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Alajiki(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
But your people are no better either. Infact they are even among those in prison there

I can only imagine which of your sister's clothes you are putting on now abi are those not your brothers in the picture

I hope you masquerade scar faced heads would change for the better

Here comes another Cucumber tribes woman grin

5 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
All this tribalism are pathetic tho. I think the Nigeria government should do something.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by MONITZ: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:
Earth is full, go home- old man!

U re daft and plain stupid,continue to wallow in ur foolishness.....
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Mockinbird: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
MONITZ:

U re daft and plain stupid,continue to wallow in ur foolishness.....
I yield, you won- assho!e casserole!

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:

My sister this is not about drug trafficking alone.. From what i read there they treat black people like animals that's how it is in every country outside africa when a black is imprisoned either for drug trafficking or minor offence they treat them like animals. Even in China if you do evangelism you would be arrested. This is a country that does not respect human rights. I just pity those guys over there coz our govt can't do anything to help them. I'm a yoruba and i'm not saying this to indulge drug traffickers but China is part of the country that treat black people like animals. It's better to die of hunger in one's country than to be a slave in other country.
Very shameful that blacks have been reduced to nothing merely because of their skin colour.

It will take forever to bring back dignity to the African continent, given how us the youth also as I said before, under thumb ourselves in and more especially outside our continent. They are now using our misconduct (mostly drug related) to hit back at us, claiming petty accusations as you mentioned. A black enters a shop, guards are alert. Then there's a worldwide racism issue, Lawd behold.

But truth be spoken, we all know most inmates are there for drugs. Forums like these also don't help much for they portray a nation accepting or rather giving up on controlling such malfeasance. Goats will come and condone tribalism.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
too many immature minds on nairaland, these kids need to grow up...i get irritated when i see words like afonja,ipod , Biafra, we are all Nigerians.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by willibounce1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Endangered species are being killed everywhere they go...China, Malaysia, Singapore, just name it... please help these endangered species not to go into extinction... as you can all see, they are always very bitter and hateful. These are normal characteristics of endangered species.. they see everyone as enemies... it's tough for them...

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Litmus: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Out of this 2,000 "Nigerians" how many are truly Nigerians?

When I argue that people not Nigerians keep claiming that they are Nigerians, many don't want to believe, mainly because it is more fun to exploit the lies in order to score cheap tribal points. But it is a serious issue Nigeria needs to address somehow. Do you know that the other day, in line with what I sometimes do, I came across a Jamaican girl caught for drugs who claimed that she was Nigerian? True. It is as if like the " I no speak-ee-d-english" (attributed to Asians in the Uk wanting to escape police interrogation or some responsibility and which has now become a running joke) "i am Nigerian" among Africans is fast becoming the equivalent although one not recognised widely enough yet.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by elsomm(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
OsuIbo:
This number is underestimated. I reckon that the number of these people in the Thai, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Singaporean and South Africa Prison, awaiting death sentences for Cocaine Trafficking and Drug related offences, is in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad

Wouldn't ur life be made better if you support them to leave Nigeria and found their own Nation?
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
So na 2000 Igbos him de talk like dis.
Chaiyeeeee
Street no de pay again. Leave ma ppl to return oh u Egypt.
Let my ppl go Pharaoh!!!
sad

1 Like

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Neozy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
smallJagaban:
FLATRO.. .N

WHEN WILL THE FLATT.. ES STOP TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY
That Why I Support This Biafra Thing. Let Them Go, They Cease To Tarnish Our Image. #GodBlessNigeria
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by jantavanta(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:

My sister this is not about drug trafficking alone.. From what i read there they treat black people like animals that's how it is in every country outside africa when a black is imprisoned either for drug trafficking or minor offence they treat them like animals. Even in China if you do evangelism you would be arrested. This is a country that does not respect human rights. I just pity those guys over there coz our govt can't do anything to help them. I'm a yoruba and i'm not saying this to indulge drug traffickers but China is part of the country that treat black people like animals. It's better to die of hunger in one's country than to be a slave in other country.

Who sent the person message? If they had allowed evangelism, external powers would use it to slow down China's development.

Evangelism is a tool of neo-colonisation.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Next time dont carry drugs.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by PenSniper: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
But your people are no better either. Infact they are even among those in prison there

I can only imagine which of your sister's clothes you are putting on now abi are those not your brothers in the picture

I hope you scar faced masquerades would change for the better

You know its the exclusive preserve of your men and part of the reasons they take the risk is to get the cash to buy you off your parents because your dowry is an act of purchase.
A serious issue of this magnitude is being debated and all you can do is to refer to a people's culture. Where is the logic ? Shouldn't you rather bother that one of these people may have been your potential suitor ?

2 Likes

Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by bashydemy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Philtrik:
Nigerians will never change.

Abeg the topic should be changed to 2,000 IPOB.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by wtfCode: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

It scary to think that pple like you are allowed to type!
E pain u bah?
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Daboomb: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Philtrik:

“One of the most commonly forms of torture is the shocking treatment where inmates are given continuous shocking from an electric device for up to two hours. When going through this procedure, most of us urinate and defecate on our pants. Some people, who have spent some time there have developed brain damage or some form of mental problems,” he said.

Excerpts of the letter read: “Dear fellow citizens of Nigeria, this is the voice of your compatriots suffering in chinese prison. We have been looking for an opportunity to make our plights known to the public, but God is so kind, one of us is being released now. This is why we are using him as our contact to the outside world.

“Many of us have a very heavy sentences of death and life imprisonment. Some of us have spent over 15 years in prison. We want our home government to come to our aid. We are being treated like animals, mostly Nigerians and other Africans.

“We are tortured daily with electric device. The worst part is that it is our fellow prisoners officials use to carry out this torture. When we ask why they do this to us, they say it is because we are blacks, our government don’t care for us and our government can’t do anything to the[/b]m.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/over-2000-nigerians-dying-in-chinese-prisons/

[b]When we tell you Igbos to stay at home or Stop trying to be Rich by Hook or Crook, you say you are Hustlers, Smarter than the Afonjas, bold that Gulder and will buy the whole of Lagos with Drug Money!

Now that you are shitting on yourself under Chinese torture, you suddenly remember that we are "Dear FELLOW CITIZENS of Nigerian"? ? shocked shocked

We dash una to the Chinese Govt for experiments.
We dont need you in Nigeria.
You are not the only Blacks in China but you are Drug Carriers and Drug Pimps who want to get-rich-quick.

Abeg, Face your sentence in China, we nor send you there.... Buhari has enough problems to deal with in Nigeria
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Nature92: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think it is better the stay in that prison than to stay in Nigeria prison enjoy My friends
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by gentleman1109(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mockinbird:

It scary to think that pple like you are allowed to type!
you've killed this guy with ur shut up message
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by Rexnegro(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
OkoYibo:
They are not Nigerians, they are Biafrans. They are trying to develop China.
lol badt guy, they want develop China as they claim to develop lagos abi? they won't just hear word, some Igbos re reading This now still they go still want do drug ehn.
Re: 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons by billyG(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Philtrik:

http://m.guardian.ng/news/over-2000-nigerians-dying-in-chinese-prisons/
The title shuld b 2000 Igbos dying in chinese prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole A Lamp From A Mosque, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Motorcyclist Strangled And His Body Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Delta / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.