Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

You Are Superior To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Superior To Her (9474 Views)

Superior High Quality Trampolines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
[b]Men are superior to women and therefore have more responsibilities than women. Women are superior to children, and therefore have more responsibilities than children. Superiority means "leadership over" due to increased maturity and reason, it does not come with a connotation of hate.
Women do not hate children because they're superior to them in the same way that men do not hate women because they're superior to them. Although plenty of men have their hang-ups with women (just as the reverse is true.) Men are more mature than women, who are more mature than children. This is about a hierarchy of maturity, of which men are at the top. The less mature you are, the less reasonable you are. You wouldn't want an immature person in charge of you, and assuming you found someone competent, you wouldn't say you were equal to the person in charge of you.
[/b]

[b]The problem with people today is women have been told it's bad to let a man be in charge of them, and men have been told to treat women as equal partners rather than subordinate dependants they care for.
You are superior, and you have to be in order to be eligible. That's reality. For the sake of ego preservation on her part, she will want to think of herself as your "first mate" or "partner", but you're not the captain, you're the ship. Without you there is nothing, no base nor foundation. She relies on you VASTLY more than you rely on her, and any functional relationship between a man and a woman is always based on this model.
It doesn't mean she's not important, it means you're depended upon more than you depend on her. It means the distribution of burden is disproportionate in order to reflect your difference in maturity, your burden is greater because her need is greater, her need is greater because she is more immature, and by extension of being less mature, less competent.
[/b]

fact, it's dangerous for you to depend on her emotionally, but the reverse is perfectly acceptable and fine. This is the burden that comes with being at the top of the maturity hierarchy. Emotional loneliness.
Accepting you cannot confide all your deepest secrets and fears, not unless you're a schmuck who wants to see your relationship fall to shit. Some Women are so upset they're not really equals. they're just completely ignorant to the fact that not being the final person everybody depends on is a privileged position.
That when push comes to shove, women want someone to lean on and someone to blame, that true equality to men is something they could never handle.

Like a child who wants to stay up late and eat unlimited amounts of candy, they only see the privileges of being a man, not the burdens.
Notice how women always go on about maturity in a way men don't seem to give a Bleep about? They're like the damn maturity police.

This reminds me of little kids who insist they're grown-ups out of insecurity. "Women are equal to men!" touted by women is the same infantile narcissism as a child claiming "I'm not a little kid anymore!". It stems from the desire to be taken seriously by people you're less mature and they capable than.
This is all ego, remember you will find the truth in action rather than words, for in words they claim equality to man, but in action they demand superiority from him.
In relation to this general statement "women are children", this is hyperbole, what this concretely means is "women are childlike" - if they weren't, you wouldn't want them. Feminine charm comes from a certain present-orientation, feminine beauty comes from a lack of ageing.
Women play up innocence and play down their cunning because this is what makes them attractive to men. Innocence is an inherently childlike quality. Men don't try to seem innocent because it's not masculine, things that are childlike are inherently unmasculine, but they aren't unfeminine. Why? Because women are closer to children than men. Stop thinking this is some way of talking women down or some sad attempt at dehumanisation. It isn't. It's a truism regardless of whether it suits your sensibilities.[i]

Shrewd women constantly leverage the appearance of innocence to get people to help them. Women pout, men don't. Women have strops, men don't. Women cry more than men. Women are less rational than men. In summary: women are more mature than children, but less mature than men.
[b][i]You can teach a woman to behave well, but she is still a woman and so requires discipline in the same way a child does. She craves it. She will not "be good" because "she's a good woman" she will only "be good" because you convey authority, and in order to convey authority, you must be superior, superior meaning more mature and more competent.
This is the natural order of things. Egalitarianism is an indoctrinated ideal, it is normal to you because you grew up brainwashed by feminist garbage, but it is not normal in nature, and it is not indicative of reality.
Women's childlike qualities are not just physical (smaller, less hair etc), but their neonatality is likewise echoed mentally.
The hottest women have greater neonatal traits than uglier ones. She's not your psychological equal. You can love her, care for her, even depend on her for small things, but she's not your equal and never will be.
[/b]
As Trump said, she is somewhere between a child and an adult, an adolescent perhaps.
WE NEED GUYS TO ACT MANLY AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE A SISSY JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET INTO OUR PANTS

:Caveat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TheArchangel(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2016
A fvcking sh!t load of abominable hogwash.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
A fvcking sh!t load of abominable hogwash.
LOOK HERE.... Indeed, it's sad how fucking delusional modern people have become. The boomers and their parents knew all of this as common knowledge. It is feminism that is responsible for making gendered common sense a thought of crime and a taboo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TheArchangel(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:
LOOK HERE.... Indeed, it's sad how fucking delusional modern people have become. The boomers and their parents knew all of this as common knowledge. It is feminism that is responsible for making gendered common sense a thought of crime and a taboo
Note....Emphasis on MODERN PEOPLE.
The primitives have lived their life the way they deemed it fit, now, it is the turn of MODERN people to modify and even erase erroneous ideas and, thoughts.
The common knowledge of the baby boomers and their grandparents is not feasible in this generation anymore. It is in the past century and will remain there. So deal with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Note....Emphasis on MODERN PEOPLE.
The primitives have lived their life the way they deemed it fit, now, it is the turn of MODERN people to modify and even erase erroneous ideas and, thoughts.
The common knowledge of the baby boomers and their grandparents is not feasible in this generation anymore. It is in the past century and will remain there. So deal with it.

Society has always had periods of unfiltered hypergamy, AND periods where it was relatively insular (mostly confined to the upper class). We all know where these periods led those societies-- to utter collapse.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Superiority does not mean ‘leadership over’ or whatever bollocks you defined it to be. Being superior means being greater, being higher in quality, and being higher in rank.

This is a trailerload of bunkum. I'm sure you're but a male hiding behind a female account. If you are indeed a female then you need some serious psych eval.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by sisisioge: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Oga, I couldn't read past the first few lines because your weren't logical.

Men are indeed superior to women: na so God create am. Yes, there are more women who are more powerful, intelligent, rich,known and what-have-u than men but the fact still remain that men are more superior. End of discussion.

Pls be more constructive next time. By the way, in the animal kingdom we are all equally...but some more equal.No need to sound like a dunnce next time...little girls can make better presentation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TheArchangel(f): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:
Society has always had periods of unfiltered hypergamy, AND periods where it was relatively insular (mostly confined to the upper class). We all know where these periods led those societies-- to utter collapse.
Are you writing a thesis or dissertation?
i will like to read your concluding arguments concerning this topic.

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Superiority does not mean ‘leadership over’ or whatever bollocks you defined it to be. Being superior means being greater, being higher in quality, and being higher in rank.

This by the way is a trailerload of bunkum. I'm sure you're but a male hiding behind a female account. If you are indeed a female then you need some serious psych eval.

Stop thinking this is some way of talking women down or some sad attempt at dehumanisation. It isn't. It's a truism regardless of whether it suits your sensibilities.
am SHE!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Men are indeed superior to women: na so God create am. Yes, there are more women who are more powerful, intelligent, rich,known and what-have-u than men but the fact still remain that men are more superior. End of discussion.

Pls be more constructive next time. By the way, in the animal kingdom we are all equally...but some more equal.No need to sound like a dunnce next time...little girls can make better presentation.

Didnt expect peeps with moronic sparchez like you to read that though...

9 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Are you writing a thesis or dissertation?
i will like to read your concluding arguments concerning this topic.

"Time doesnt change these truths"

5 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by sisisioge: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:

Didnt expect peeps with moronic sparchez like you to read that though...

I didn't sweetheart...even with all the time in my hands. Couldn't grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TheArchangel(f): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:

"Time doesnt change these truths"
Stop quoting your abominable writeup. Please....

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:

Stop thinking this is some way of talking women down or some sad attempt at dehumanisation. It isn't. It's a truism regardless of whether it suits your sensibilities.
am SHE!!

It must be a truism belched from the puckered bowels of human stupidity.

You even said men are more mature than women and shouldn't be emotionally dependent on them -- yet it's a Secret Of Polychinelle that women generally have higher EQs. Even girls reach puberty – both mental and physical – faster than boys and are usually more mature than their adolescent male counterparts.

When you say men shouldn't be emotionally dependent on women, are you implying that you wouldn't mind if your husband pays no mind to you, doesn't relay his most intimate thoughts, and seeks relief in other places when he's whelmed in an emotional pinch?

Your write-up from A-Z is complete balderdash, a Venn Diagram of intersecting rings of illogicality and ignorance.
Whatever inspired it in the first place.

Your mindset is also as accurate as Donald Trump's tax returns, and you, are in mental slavery – you are a slave to the phallus. A slave with no sense of self-worth or self-esteem. And as I said before, if you truly are a female then you need psych eval.

Can you also stop writing in all black text?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Men are indeed superior to women: na so God create am..

I'm highly disappointed in you. Why do we even vie for gender equality when many members of the womenfolk deem themselves inferior?

I shake my head in pity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

I didn't sweetheart...even with all the time in my hands. Couldn't grin

You could say that again to your so called "busy hand"...that should do..

5 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Acidosis(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
This is largely true. A man and a woman may be equal in the workplace, school, but NEVER at HOME.

Feminism theory ends and dies at the workplace. A male Lecturer I has no right to exercise superiority over a female Lecturer I. Reason is because they bare the same rank and by extension, they're equal. That's the end of feminism.

In marriage, your rank and educational qualification are paramountly useless. A female Lecturer I who choose to marry a non-educated mason must accept the leadership, authority and superiority of her man. They can never be EQUAL.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It must be a truism belched from the puckered bowels of human stupidity.

You even said men are more mature than women and shouldn't be emotionally dependent on them -- yet it's a Secret Of Polychinelle that women generally have higher EQs. Even girls reach puberty – both mental and physical – faster than boys and are usually more mature than their male counterparts.

When you say men shouldn't be emotionally dependent on women, are you implying that you wouldn't mind if your husband pays no mind to you, doesn't sit you down to relay his most intimate thoughts, and seeks relief in other places when he's in an emotional pinch?

I'm sorry but your entire write-up is complete balderdash, a Venn Diagram of intersecting rings of illogicality and ignorance.
Whatever inspired it in the first place.

Your mindset is also as accurate as Donald Trump's tax returns, and you, are in mental slavery – you are a slave to the phallus. A slave with no sense of self-worth or self-esteem. And as I said before, if you truly are a female then you need psych eval.

Can you also stop writing in all black text?

its hilarious/tragic that the often time repeated "women mature quicker than men" is taken to the grave by some when really it means that adolescent girls go through puberty and develop social skills more quickly. Past 30 or 40, an intelligent man is usually more mature than most women on their deathbed
like i said....just because you have been nurtured from childhood in the matrix coven hence your sensibilities couldnt unravel medicum of truth in these.... doesnt make it any less actual....

The problem is that we are raising men to be like women. You are not automatically more mature. you have to hold up eligibility of d mantle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
TheArchangel:
Stop quoting your abominable writeup. Please....

k...You are literary saying you are unable to accept aspect of reality that discomfort you....matrix defense

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Acidosis:
This is largely true. A man and a woman may be equal in the workplace, school, but NEVER at HOME.

Feminism theory ends and dies at the workplace. A male Lecturer I has no right to exercise superiority over a female Lecturer I. Reason is because they bare the same rank and by extension, they're equal. That's the end of feminism.
marriage, your rank and educational qualification are paramountly useless. A female Lecturer I who choose to marry a non-educated mason must accept the leadership, authority and superiority of her man. They can never be EQUAL.

[b]I would go as far as to say the need for sole leadership is visceral. A ship is guided by a vision and seldom do two people share the same vision thus direction. (Too many cooks spoil the broth).
to corroborate your points sir I truly believe there are two functional reasons, men and women can't be equals if you are an ambitious man.

1. Between bureaucratic and autocratic leadership, autocratic for the person in power is by far the most effective. You can't dispute this, its more efficient to have one decision-making body than to go through layers (women's psyche).
2. Dynamics of power are much more favourable with an insubordinate than with an equal. If you plan to do anything important in your life, you solely have to be in charge (Captain - First Mate Dynamic). Your responsibility as captain is to inform your first mate, , to seek your first mates advice all which is fulfilling for them but the final authority rests with you. Within this dynamic, trust and loyalty are built. As a captain , if you fail to build this, your first mate will jump ship. Good leadership builds loyalty.
[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmOged:

Its hilarious/tragic that the often time repeated "women mature quicker than men" is taken to the grave by some when really it means that adolescent girls go through puberty and develop social skills more quickly

Asserting that men are more mature than women is like saying with a definite tone that men in their lifetime use the restroom more times than women do.

Maturity and intelligence are not gender-dependent qualities, but women tend to have a better overall emotional grasp of any given situation than most men due to their higher level of empathy.

Past 30 or 40, an intelligent man is usually more mature than most women on their deathbed

Namby-pamby subjective claims built on the foundations of an unforgivable fallacy. Your verbal ejäculations keep proving how inept you are in making a valid argument. Argument-making is indeed an art.

like i said....just because you have been nurtured from childhood in the matrix coven hence your sensibilities couldnt unravel medicum of truth in these.... doesnt make it any less actual...

There is no germ of truth in all you have said. All I see is a mosaic of subjectivities and ill thought-out arguments.

The problem is that we are raising men to be like women

The problem is we think the prototypical man has to be gruff, rude, insensate and inconsiderate; while qualities like tenderness and empathy are regarded as out-and-out effeminate. From past experience, I can say with strut that most men that act machismo only do so because they are insecure and weak.

You are not automatically more mature. you have to hold up eligibility of d mantle

As I said before, your claim that men are more mature was a faux pax of embarrassing dimensions, a gaffe, a bent backbone in the anatomy of objective reasoning.

There's no need for a back-and-forth. I'm sure many would read your write-up and consider it faulty in many areas – the misogynists and mentally-deficient exempted.

Let's wait and see.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by sisisioge: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I'm highly disappointed in you. Why do we even vie for gender equality when many members of the womenfolk deem themselves inferior?

I shake my head in pity.

Hmmmm, it is indeed disappointing when people one thought to be intelligent show otherwise...I honestly thought you would know better. Bros, we are all equal in the animal kingdom but some more equal. All the religions paint men as the lords, the irreligious society create laws to protect women (if they are superior they sure wouldn't need it), the feminist are always making noise to reiterate equality with men...and the list goes on. Who is threatening who? Who feels the need to establish superiority? Blablabla

No time for plenty stories. I'm not inferior but absolutely recognize the fact that men are superior to women. This isn't ours to decide though, it's been decided for us a long time ago. Biko, take marriage as a classic example...even stretch it a bit by going to India where the women even pays the dowry. Yeah, we know who the boss is. I'm not your regular girl by the way, I have above average IQ which I know a lot of men can't boost of yet, I know that if men and women are to engage in a race of first amongst equals...

Now enjoy your day, the dude writing trash in here is seriously annoying. I dont play with annoying people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by dangotesmummy: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
Smh

*rolls eyes *

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by zeb04(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
what kind of fuckery is this?

superior to my children? is this write up intended to make everyone feel good while cowardly laying your chauvinistic ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmmm, it is indeed disappointing when people one thought to be intelligent show otherwise...I honestly thought you would know better

I've put up a show of unintelligence because I reproached you for saying and I quote, “Men are superior to women: na so God create am”...??

. Bros, we are all equal in the animal kingdom but some more equal.

Quoting the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm won't fly in these skies.

First of all, we are not animals. We are humans.
Do I think some people are more equal than others? My answer is yes. Do I think a gender is creaturely inferior to the other? My answer is NO.

All the religions paint men as the lords, the irreligious society create laws to protect women (if they are superior they sure wouldn't need it)

The religious books you say painted men as lords were all written by men, not God, and were all equally influenced by the cognitive biases of the individuals who wrote them, as well as the socio-cultural gender biases of the time.

Using a human institution as subjective as religion as basis for your claim is a big shot in the foot.

the feminist are always making noise to reiterate equality with men...and the list goes on. Who is threatening who? Who feels the need to establish superiority? Blablabla

Incoherent applesauce!

No time for plenty stories. I'm not inferior but absolutely recognize the fact that men are superior to women

LOL. What a paradox! If you think and claim men are superior to you, then what that means is you're inferior to them. There are no two ways about it. You can't eat your cake and have it. You must have realized the tuberculosis in your statement and is now seeking to cure it. Too late, butterfingers.

This isn't ours to decide though, it's been decided for us a long time ago. Biko, take marriage as a classic example...even stretch it a bit by going to India where the women even pays the dowry. Yeah, we know who the boss is. I'm not your regular girl by the way, I have above average IQ which I know a lot of men can boost of yet, I know that if men and women are to engage in a race of first amongst equals

If you have an above average IQ you would know subjugation of women and the ever-perpetuated cultural image of the womenfolk as inferior to men is but a brainchild of social conditioning. Maybe your IQ results were doctored. Do crosscheck. tongue

Now enjoy your day, the dude writing trash in here is seriously annoying. I dont play with annoying people.

[...]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Smh

*rolls eyes *

Why are you rolling your eyes, mummy? cheesy
Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Asserting that men are more mature than women is like saying with a definite tone that men in their lifetime use the restroom more times than women do.

Maturity and intelligent are not gender-dependent qualities, but women tend to have a better overall emotional grasp of any given situation than most men due to their higher level of empathy.

Namby-pamby subjective claims built on the foundations of an unforgivable fallacy. Your verbal ejäculations keep proving how inept you are in making a valid argument. Argument-making is indeed an art.

There is no germ of truth in all you have said. All I see is a mosaic of subjectivities and ill thought-out arguments.

The problem is we think the prototypical man has to be gruff, rude, insensate and inconsiderate; while qualities like tenderness and empathy are regarded as out-and-out effeminate. From past experience, I can say with strut that most men that act machismo only do so because they are insecure and weak.

As I said before, your claim that men are more mature was a faux pax of embarrassing dimensions, a gaffe, a bent backbone in the anatomy of objective reasoning.

There's no need for a back-and-forth. I'm sure many would read your write-up and consider it faulty in many areas – the misogynists and mentally-deficient exempted.

Let's wait and see.
everybody is a sexist man....dre is big difference between being a sexist and a misogynist

I think your 360.degree wandering auguments stems from your "oviediokos evolveres"....
its a "stultus perceptio", playing to galleries " lemme sound supportive" of feminist and dre media shenanigans thingy, "Oilaleing" your matrix lateral "almum".....

Doesnt change D reality Sir.....

Men should "vita hominis est" and stop playing sissy just because they dont want to be ignorantly accused of being a misogynist by the feminism crusaders and to get into ladies pants

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by zeb04(f): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmmm, it is indeed disappointing when people one thought to be intelligent show otherwise...I honestly thought you would know better. Bros, we are all equal in the animal kingdom but some more equal. All the religions paint men as the lords, the irreligious society create laws to protect women (if they are superior they sure wouldn't need it), the feminist are always making noise to reiterate equality with men...and the list goes on. Who is threatening who? Who feels the need to establish superiority? Blablabla

No time for plenty stories. I'm not inferior but absolutely recognize the fact that men are superior to women. This isn't ours to decide though, it's been decided for us a long time ago. Biko, take marriage as a classic example...even stretch it a bit by going to India where the women even pays the dowry. Yeah, we know who the boss is. I'm not your regular girl by the way, I have above average IQ which I know a lot of men can boost of yet, I know that if men and women are to engage in a race of first amongst equals...

sisioge do you have problem with comprehension? you say you are not INFERIOR but you believe men are SUPERIOR then what does that make you?

the worst part is, this stupid idea doesnt just die with this generation. we pass it on to the next and next and next.

how do you in your right mind tell uour daughter her brother is superior to her. does it sound good to uou?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

No time for plenty stories. I'm not inferior but absolutely recognize the fact that men are superior to women. This isn't ours to decide though, it's been decided for us a long time ago. Biko, take marriage as a classic example...even stretch it a bit by going to India where the women even pays the dowry. Yeah, we know who the boss is. I'm not your regular girl by the way, I have above average IQ which I know a lot of men can boost of yet, I know that if men and women are to engage in a race of first amongst equals...

Dude?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by sisisioge: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I've put up a show of unintelligence because I reproached you for saying and I quote, “Men are superior to women: na so God create am”...??

Quoting the pigs in George Orwell's Animal Farm won't fly in these skies.

First of all, we are not animals. We are humans.
Do I think some people are more equal than others? My answer is yes. Do I think a gender is creaturely inferior to the other? My answer is NO.

The religious books you say painted men as lords were all written by men, not God, and were all equally influenced by cognitive biases of the individuals who wrote them, as well as the socio-cultural gender biases of the time.

Using a human institution as subjective as religion as basis for your claim is a big shot in the foot.

Incoherent applesauce!

LOL. What a paradox! If you think and claim men are superior to you, then what that means is you're inferior to them. There are no two ways about it. You can't eat your cake and have it. You must have realized the tuberculosis in your statement and is now seeking to cure it. Too late, butterfingers.

If you have an above average IQ you would know subjugation of women and the ever-perpetuated cultural image of the womenfolk as inferior to men is but a brainchild of social conditioning. Maybe your IQ results were doctored. Do crosscheck. tongue

[...]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my! You've got to teach me how to divide quotes into pieces like this. Thasal!

By the way, lose the word inferior...it's not in my context.

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by dangotesmummy: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Why are you rolling your eyes, mummy? cheesy
I'm not your mummy cool

Only aliko dangote has the right to call me mummy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
zeb04:
sisioge do you have problem with comprehension? you say you are not INFERIOR but you believe men are SUPERIOR then what does that make you?

the worst part is, this stupid idea doesnt just die with this generation. we pass it on to the next and next and next.

how do you in your right mind tell uour daughter her brother is superior to her. does it sound good to uou?

we are sexist.....knowing our fortitudo and terminus.....its a natural order even ageis campaign of calumnia by feminist can stop

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Been Kidnapped / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.