Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

You Are Superior To Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Superior To Her (9786 Views)

Superior High Quality Trampolines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
@edoman2016 : "Without wishing to sound obnoxious, majority of white people are more intelligent than blacks. Africans are 'genetically inferior' to whites. Virtually everything we do today in Africa were invented by whites. Language, clothing's, lifestyle, etc... You really do not need anyone to tell you this." this is from johnson232 grin a fellow black man like you smiley,so between both you 'superior' beings who are men,who is right? cool ahahahahahah.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by johnson232: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
@first sentence,superior in deciet yes.@second sentence: finally a black man who is consistent in his views..many would be claiming that they are superior to women but not admit that using that method of reasoning then whites are superior to them.since black men did not create innovations&inventions etc,like white men, do you agree that white men are the best 'rulers' and more logic and less emotional than black men?if you agree,does that mean colonisation was best,according to you?
You really do not need to twist my assertions or digress from the subject under discussion to validate your claim.
Right from the era of slave trade, we had blacks as leaders, leading slaves to whites, but that doesn't change the fact that blacks were sold as slaves..
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
johnson232:

You really do not need to twist my assertions or digress from the subject under discussion to validate your claim.
Right from the era of slave trade, we had blacks as leaders, leading slaves to whites, but the doesn't change the fact that blacks were sold as slaves..
you are proving your point(that you said about thinking majority whites are more intelligent ) further.anyway what do you mean by "...,leading slaves to whites,.."
Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
you are proving your point(that you said about thinking majority whites are more intelligent ) further.anyway what do you mean by "...,leading slaves to whites,.."

you are not making sense atall..
whats being discussed here?what are you saying? we aint talking racial here? we taking natural order of men hierarchical supremacy to the women....patriarchy being d centre of the world order..
am not surprised cos majority of those whose sensibilities cant grasp this truism retort to topic/point/ arguments twisting in other to satisfy their own emotional views...this is the truth..its truism regarless of ur objective opinions
cc:joseph232

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
IAmOged:

you are not making sense atall..
whats being discussed here?what are you saying? we aint talking racial here? we taking natural order of men hierarchical supremacy to the women....patriarchy being d centre of the world order..
am not surprised cos majority of those whose sensibilities cant grasp this truism retort to topic/point/ arguments twisting in other to satisfy their own emotional views...this is the truth..its truism regarless of ur objective opinions
cc:joseph232

before i answer your question here,answer the one i asked you first on page 4,and since you believe in patriachal society how come you are bi-sexual,get your self in order before putting contradicting things together,incase you didn't know,any hint of gayism isn't accepted proudly in patriachal orders,so how come you are bi? undecided sheshhhh

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
before i answer your question here,answer the one i asked you first on page 4,and since you believe in patriachal society how come you are bi-sexual,get your self in order before putting contradicting things together,incase you didn't know,any hint of gayism isn't accepted proudly in patriachal orders,so how come you are bi? undecided sheshhhh

wu be gay? so u dont know what it means for a lady to be bi...huh?
no wonder you dey argue off topic.
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
IAmOged:

wu be gay? so u dont know what it means for a lady to be bi...huh?
no wonder you dey argue off topic.
i said hint of being gay undecided so u dont know how to read? hint of being gay means any attraction/inclination towards the same sex,which includes bi-sexual .i make points where they have to be made,you keep on going on about being proud of patriachy so,then i point out that you being bi,isn't in accordance to that,so! your mind must be scattered all over the place with your contradictions and all that undecided
Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
the only women that are in a bind are ones who cant/wont think and do intelligently.i choose the best of both worlds :am married to an older man + have affairs with younger men(eveb 3 of the 4 children were sired by the younger ones)...younger men are more physically attractive than older,the only thing older men have are economic 'attractiveness'.i mean women are the desireable and attractive sex,never have to give monetary value for sex etc no matter age.
And this is "doing intelligently" grin
And you repeatedly managed to get decent high value younger men to father your children grin grin grin

Sounds like a model. Unfortunately, you'd have to be beautiful, high achieving, sexy by the bucket-load, and a whole host of other things to make it work for you.

But if you were, you would get the man of your spec, and wouldn't need to do this. And unfortunately, only 0.0000000000001% of women have both the qualities and the will to try this. In fact, if you had the qualities, you wouldn't need to try it.

Nice trolling attempt though grin

TV

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:

And this is "doing intelligently" grin
And you repeatedly managed to get decent high value younger men to father your children grin grin grin

Sounds like a model. Unfortunately, you'd have to be beautiful, high achieving, sexy by the bucket-load, and a whole host of other things to make it work for you.

But if you were, you would get the man of your spec, and wouldn't need to do this. And unfortunately, only 0.0000000000001% of women have both the qualities and the will to try this. In fact, if you had the qualities, you wouldn't need to try it.

Nice trolling attempt though grin

TV
umm...a woman doesn't need to be beautiful(or give other values like monetary etc,like men) to get physically intimate with attractive men,infact am average.anyway decency(if you are talking about morals) in men is unfounded generally(saying this in regards to your line about the younger men having to be descent).a woman hardly has to try,its great cool the only thing a woman would have to try for in an attractive man,on average/in general,is a relationship,and since am already taken i don't care.as the old man brings in the cash,i get the muscular,strongest,peak quality body(as well as seed) from my lover(s),its the best of both worlds smiley AND,it's not trolling,its talking/referencing your last point about women being bind because of the whole younger men vs older men,when choosing etc

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
umm...a woman doesn't need to be beautiful(or give other values like monetary etc,like men) to get physically intimate with attractive men,infact am average.
Correct. Sex with women should be very high value relative to sex with men, so women do not have to be outstanding to get men to have sex with them.

And correct again, women can sometimes, offset, compliment or replace beauty or physical desirability (the main thing men look for) with other values. However, I refer to marriage, or at least child-bearing.

purple3091:
anyway decency(if you are talking about morals) in men is unfounded generally(saying this in regards to your line about the younger men having to be descent).a woman hardly has to try,its great cool the only thing a woman would have to try for in an attractive man,on average/in general,is a relationship,and since am already taken i don't care.as the old man brings in the cash,i get the muscular,strongest,peak quality body(as well as seed) from my lover(s),its the best of both worlds smiley
Attractive, and even muscular, does not mean decent, moral, or of high pedigree. For a start, no decent & moral male of high pedigree would want just anyone bearing his children. Neither would he want them raised without him being in situ, or by another man.

So we differ on that point. If you see only physical characteristics as desirable or important, that's fine,. but you have not met the pedigree, morality and decency criteria I set. And you have already denied 3 of your 4 offspring their right to know their lineage undecided.

purple3091:
AND,it's not trolling,its talking/referencing your last point about women being bind because of the whole younger men vs older men,when choosing etc
Even if it's not trolling, as I noted, as a model, it will only be successfully obtainable by a very few - statistically insignificant number of - women. The factors to juggle are too many, as are the potential negative outcomes.

You can ask our resident women here if they have the wherewithal to even consider it grin. And what may possibly be obtainable by a handful of women, is pretty much standard for numerous men - even in cultures that abhor it. Abi no be babymama'ism dey trend? grin

And by older, I don't necessarily mean huge age-gaps, it's more about status and being established, or on track to realise obvious potential.

TV
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:
Correct. Sex with women should be very high value relative to sex with men, so women do not have to be outstanding to get men to have sex with them.

And correct again, women can sometimes, offset, compliment or replace beauty or physical desirability (the main thing men look for) with other values. However, I refer to marriage, or at least child-bearing.

Attractive, and even muscular, does not mean decent, moral, or of high pedigree. For a start, no decent & moral male of high pedigree would want just anyone bearing his children. Neither would he want them raised without him being in situ, or by another man.

So we differ on that point. If you see only physical characteristics as desirable, important, that's fine,. but you have not met the pedigree, morality and decency criteria I set. And you have already denied 3 of your 4 offspring their right to know their lineage.

Even if it's not trolling, as I noted, as a model, it will only be successfully obtainable by a very few - statistically insignificant number of - women. The factors to juggle are too many, as are the potential negative outcomes.

You can ask our resident women here if they have the wherewithal to even consider it grin. And what may possibly be obtainable by a handful of women, is pretty much standard for numerous men - even in cultures that abhor it. Abi no be babymama'ism dey trend? grin

And by older, I don't necessarily mean huge age-gaps, it's more about status and being established, or on track to realise obvious potential.

TV
okay i see somethings we are in agreement with. qouting you here:"Attractive, and even muscular, does not mean decent, moral, or of high pedigree. For a start, no decent & moral male of high pedigree would want just anyone bearing his children. Neither would he want them raised without him being in situ, or by another man." attractive,muscular(which naturally comes with youth and is better in men) is of high pedigree if one looks at the physical qualities solely.i see both physical and economical as desireable,that's why am married to a man that is economical stable(enough for me to be a housewife,which i am doing),and i get the physical qualities from others.This is a model that works for many women married to older men,and who know their options.good day

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by PunterTim(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: You Are Superior To Her by PunterTim(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:

umm...a woman doesn't need to be beautiful(or give other values like monetary etc,like men) to get physically intimate with attractive men,infact am average.anyway decency(if you are talking about morals) in men is unfounded generally(saying this in regards to your line about the younger men having to be descent).a woman hardly has to try,its great cool the only thing a woman would have to try for in an attractive man,on average/in general,is a relationship,and since am already taken i don't care.as the old man brings in the cash,i get the muscular,strongest,peak quality body(as well as seed) from my lover(s),its the best of both worlds smiley AND,it's not trolling,its talking/referencing your last point about women being bind because of the whole younger men vs older men,when choosing etc
Advocate of beautiful perfect re-creation.
Would like to give you my seed,that's if you don't mind baby number 5!

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:
attractive,muscular(which naturally comes with youth and is better in men) is of high pedigree if one looks at the physical qualities solely.i see both physical and economical as desireable,that's why am married to a man that is economical stable(enough for me to be a housewife,which i am doing),and i get the physical qualities from others.This is a model that works for many women married to older men,and who know their options.good day
So, you are a housewife who has 4 children by 4?? different men?

1. Are you not desirable enough to get both physical and economic attributes "solely" in one man grin
2. Is your husband party to this option you have decided on?
3. Was he complicit? Does he know the children are not his, or that he shares his matrimonial bed as it were?
4. Are you children aware, or do you plan to tell them of their lineage?
5. Are neither these men or their families concerned about their offspring?

Could you explain how this model works pain-free please. I see some people are in agreement with this grin.

PunterTim:
Won't you first of all check that she's the quality of woman you would like to bear your seed grin?

TV

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by PunterTim(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:

1. Are you not desirable enough to get both physical and economic attributes "solely" in one man grin
3. Was he complicit? Does he know the children are not his, or that he shares his matrimonial bed as it were?

Could you explain how this model works pain-free please. I see a people are in agreement with this.

Won't you first of all check that she's the quality of woman you would like to bear your seed grin?

TV
Isn't it obvious already.

That she has the desire,guts and 'positive' character to go through with this tells a lot about her personality.

I like me a beautiful,confident,dangerous woman!

You obviously don't read a person by words like i do!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:

Could you explain how this model works pain-free please. I see a people are in agreement with this.

TV
lol,your questions reminded me of 50cents song 21 questions
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
PunterTim:
wink
Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
PunterTim:
Isn't it obvious already.

That she has the desire,guts and 'positive' character to go through with this tells a lot about her personality.

I like me a beautiful,confident,dangerous woman!

You obviously don't read a person by words like i do!
She didn't even claim beautiful for herself. Confident I can't gainsay, and dangerous? I'd agree, but probably not for the same reasons. And I read her all right. Objectively.

purple3091:
lol,your questions reminded me of 50cents song 21 questions
Nice try, but you trolling jor...

Anyway, you are wasted on me. You should set up shop and advice beautiful women like Toke and Anita who are struggling to share one averagely fit, decidedly plain and largely broke broda between them. And her's you with 4 and counting.... grin

TV
Re: You Are Superior To Her by PunterTim(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:

She didn't even claim beautiful for herself. Confident I can't gainsay, and dangerous? I'd agree, but probably not for the same reasons. And I read her all right. Objectively.

Anyway, you are wasted on me. You should set up shop and advice beautiful women like Toke and Anita who are struggling to share one averagely fit, decidedly plain and largely broke broda between them. And her's you with 4 and counting.... grin

TV
Haha TV,too much objectivity in one post!

The world ain't black or white,fam.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder/admirer!

Most women are unsure of their beauty,that's where "we" come in.Try doing this by looking into her eyes and grabbing her butt),it does the magic convincingly!

5 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
TV01:

TV
mister,just because of the first post of yours that i quoted,you didn't like what i had typed,you keep calling me a troll....the initial post of yours i quoted was in reference to your last point on that post,which i gave my opinion.As for Toke and Anita,that's up to them,if i knew them i would definetly give them my advice of having the best of both worlds cool . have a good day/night,am out,for this topic. smiley

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
purple3091:

mister,just because of the first post of yours that i quoted,you didn't like what i had typed,you keep calling me a troll....the initial post of yours i quoted was in reference to your last point on that post,which i gave my opinion.As for Toke and Anita,that's up to them,if i knew them i would definetly give them my advice of having the best of both worlds cool . have a good day/night,am out,for this topic. smiley
You didn't answer a single one of my questions. If this model works, why are you denying a wider understanding of it? I'm sure there would be many takers if they just knew how grin.

And in as much as I don't believe and think you are trolling, some answers would help me to understand. How much older is your husband? Are the men, younger than you, are just younger than him?

How do you keep yourself in the kind of shape - after 1,2,3,4 children - that attract these "high-value" men? A high prtofile case like yours would contrast against seemingly beautiful and successful women who struggle with a single low value man grin. See why it's hard for me? tongue

TV
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2016
TV01:

You didn't answer a single one of my questions. If this model works, why are you denying a wider understanding of it? I'm sure there would be many takers if they just knew how grin.

And in as much as I don't believe and think you are trolling, some answers would help me to understand. How much older is your husband? Are the men, younger than you, are just younger than him?

How do you keep yourself in the kind of shape - after 1,2,3,4 children - that attract these "high-value" men? A high prtofile case like yours would contrast against seemingly beautiful and successful women who struggle with a single low value man grin. See why it's hard for me? tongue

TV
so a model doesn't work when someone doesn't answer questions?!that doesn't even make sense undecided ,as i told you,i attract these high value(where their emphasis is on physical qualities) by simply being available to them,since a woman is a desireable/sort out gender,it is easy,simple as that,even you agreed on how physical intimacy is easier for women to get so get off my case....end of,am done with this topic with you even the OP isn't replying it anymore,i came to give my input which i did.am out /

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
purple3091:
so a model doesn't work when someone doesn't answer questions?!that doesn't even make sense undecided ,as i told you,i attract these high value(where their emphasis is on physical qualities) by simply being available to them,since a woman is a desireable/sort out gender,it is easy,simple as that,even you agreed on how physical intimacy is easier for women to get so get off my case....end of,am done with this topic with you even the OP isn't replying it anymore,i came to give my input which i did.am out /

what u guys talking here?
off topics...
its like i heard 4 children fathered by different cave men seeds, the husband being a beta....how can cheating be respectful?
what d hell...dats one popoff cockold...lols..

cockolding...open marriage...bla bla....
laugh wan kill me ooo

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2016
IAmOged:

off topics...
its like i heard 4 children fathered by different cave men seeds, the husband being a beta....how can cheating be respectful?

laugh wan kill me ooo
...me sef, I'm trying to understand grin

A woman, who by her own admission is average and with no income of her own, is able to secure a high value - economically - man for marriage, yet at the same time, have 3 different - of physical high value - men father children by her.

Her "husband", is about 10 years older, ignorant of the fact that he is being repeatedly cuckolded and raising 3 sons for other men. It means she has "penile variety" and is happy. And, this is the "respectful & intelligent" way to cheat grin.

Her posts are receiving a degree of confirmation/validation, but no one else has come out to say, "I, my sister, my mother, my grandmother, a friend etc., also worked this model to great success" cheesy

I appreciate they are not "touching" her posts because of me cool, so what I'm after - on behalf of all the women who fantasize about such an arrangement, but don't have the wherewithal - is an understanding of how it works in practice.

It appears my thrust wink, of monogamous, faithful, biologically intact unions is passé, and not designed to optimise female happiness. So purple3091, the floor is all yours. Please educate [s]the Neanderthal, antediluvian, brutish & slopey foreheaded men of NL[/s] the ladies tongue.

TV

...is anyone smelling what I am smelling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
TV01:

...me sef, I'm trying to understand grin

A woman, who by her own admission is average and with no income of her own, is able to secure a high value - economically - man for marriage, yet at the same time, have 3 different - of physical high value - men father children by her.

Her "husband", is about 10 years older, ignorant of the fact that he is being repeatedly cuckolded and raising 3 sons for other men. It means she has "penile variety" and is happy. And, this is the "respectful & intelligent" way to cheat grin.

Her posts are receiving a degree of confirmation/validation, but no one else has come out to say, "I, my sister, my mother, my grandmother, a friend etc., also worked this model to great success" cheesy

I appreciate they are not "touching" her posts because of me cool, so what I'm after - on behalf of all the women who fantasize about such an arrangement, but don't have the wherewithal - is an understanding of how it works in practice.

It appears my thrust wink, of monogamous, faithful, biologically intact unions is passé, and not designed to optimise female happiness. So purple3091, the floor is all yours. Please educate [s]the Neanderthal, antediluvian, brutish & slopey foreheaded men of NL[/s] the ladies tongue.

TV

...is anyone smelling what I am smelling grin
Sir.....
even a mad man of highly concentrated ADHD fit smell something fishy in this paranoid confessions....

and hypocrisy of high level it is, when some coward fvckedup women here-grace dis disrespectful and abominable avows of purple-slut abi wetin be her name? with likes without coming out to support it. bunch of hypocrites....

i could easily sense dat purplewetin ? state of mind...how should i tag her sef?

one question i have for her is.....is your beta husband aware? if yes? am all hands up..
a bad precedence for dose her pikins ooo....

am out!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2016
IAmOged:

off topics...

laugh wan kill me ooo
am replying you,since you are the OP,with the tv guy,i have closed the subject with him.
such replies(this one am quoting) from a bi-sexual 'woman' who apparently believes in patriachy yet contradicts his-herself AHAHAHAHAHAH (possibly a man pretending to be a woman grin very pathetic...) isn't suprising!! undecided ..let me be clearer to you:when one cheats on her husband,it doesn't mean she doesn't love him,it simply means she has(like any woman out there) many options for physical intimacy,if she so desires,she chooses which ones when the 'need' to be filled comes,and anyway since you keep going on about offtopic,why ask questions that are off-topic?

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2016
IAmOged:
Sir.....
even a mad man of highly concentrated ADHD fit smell something fishy in this paranoid confessions....

and hypocrisy of high level it is, when some coward fvckedup women here-grace dis disrespectful and abominable avows of purple-slut abi wetin be her name? with likes without coming out to support it. bunch of hypocrites....

i could easily sense dat purplewetin ? state of mind...how should i tag her sef?

one question i have for her is.....is your beta husband aware? if yes? am all hands up..
a bad precedence for dose her pikins ooo....

am out!

am a woman(unlike you who come to pretend),so to you :SIR,stop being un-intelligent,why are you asking my name with your first question,what has that to do with anything? maybe your lies and contradiction have started making your head spin,that you can't ask relevent questions!!! grin so much for offtopic undecided sheshhhh ,what does you tagging me,have to do with the topic? getting back to the topic,let me repost some of the question i had asked,this was my first post in your thread :
purple3091:
so since you say women are like children then i guess you agree(according to your 'logic') that men are like pedophiles?anyway although statistics prove more pedophiles are men(for both girls and boys)...i still don't agree with your lies of what you posted here,you are wrong from the onset starting with the definetion of superiority which you gave(made your own definition),the dictionary meaning of superiority is the opposite of what you wrote...conclusion is you are a liar,and/or ignorant

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2016
purple3091:

am replying you,since you are the OP,with the tv guy,i have closed the subject with him.
such replies(this one am quoting) from a bi-sexual 'woman' who apparently believes in patriachy yet contradicts his-herself AHAHAHAHAHAH (possibly a man pretending to be a woman grin very pathetic...) isn't suprising!! undecided ..let me be clearer to you:when one cheats on her husband,it doesn't mean she doesn't love him,it simply means she has(like any woman out there) many options for physical intimacy,if she so desires,she chooses which ones when the 'need' to be filled comes,and anyway since you keep going on about offtopic,why ask questions that are off-topic?

abeg wu be dis? so a lady wus a bi, cant believe in patriarchy? olodo...go and study more on bi-sexuality before talking about my contradictions?
[b]firstly, i think you have eyes to see d f on that monic and no where on dis forum have i displaced from being she....
...secondly

have been deliberately ignoring you cos you came here deflecting the whole topic and arguments to ur paranoid avows...why?for all glaring this topic is majorly between men and women, whats with all dis pedophilia,cheating jargons you saying?
since its cut across both gender.so take pedophile away from dis matter pls.
and what brings about cheating into dis? are you in contrast feeling guilty?
so people could know u cheat?
is dre anything sensible and noble in cheating?
do your cockolded sissy beta husband knows u get fvcked and creamped/seeded by cave/alfa men at his back?
if yes and you proud of this model u crusading....den u have have to give us more insight into dis.....

you are just feeling guilty woman.

ashewo joint dey here ooo...you can as well go have fun with dem...sogbo?
above all...why i didnt even try to reason with all your abominable, jargons confessions is that i sensed, the person behind this purpleslut or wetin? monicker is paranoid/bi-polar or not normal....why would i argue with an abnormal woman? i resemble mad woman for ur face.
abeg free me jare...i no fit laff ooo
ma regards your love ones
bye bye...am out....
[/b]

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
IAmOged:

abeg wu be dis? so a lady wus a bi, cant believe in patriarchy? olodo...go and study more on bi-sexuality before talking about my contradictions?
[b]firstly, i think you have eyes to see d f on that monic and no where on dis forum have i displaced from being she....
...secondly

have been deliberately ignoring you cos you came here deflecting the whole topic and arguments to ur paranoid avows...why?for all glaring this topic is majorly between men and women, whats with all dis pedophilia,cheating jargons you saying?
since its cut across both gender.so take pedophile away from dis matter pls.
and what brings about cheating into dis? are you in contrast feeling guilty?
so people could know u cheat?
is dre anything sensible and noble in cheating?
do your cockolded sissy beta husband knows u get fvcked and creamped/seeded by cave/alfa men at his back?
if yes and you proud of this model u crusading....den u have have to give us more insight into dis.....

you are just feeling guilty woman.

ashewo joint dey here ooo...you can as well go have fun with dem...sogbo?
above all...why i didnt even try to reason with all your abominable, jargons confessions is that i sensed, the person behind this purpleslut or wetin? monicker is paranoid/bi-polar or not normal....why would i argue with an abnormal woman? i resemble mad woman for ur face.
abeg free me jare...i no fit laff ooo
ma regards your love ones
bye bye...am out....
[/b]
when he(you) has nothing to say,he(you) results to vulgar language and phrases,everyone with sense,see what he-she(a man pretending to be a woman) has written.and definetly am out,since you are not positively relevant,and besides your silly,ignorant and stupid topic has been debunked by many on the first pages in this your thread,shows your patheticness even more.bye creepo angry angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Your Mum In Two Words: / Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.