Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Can I Erase All Data From Samsung Galaxy Permanemtly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Erase All Data From Samsung Galaxy Permanemtly (482 Views)

Globacom Nigeria Cuts Down All Data Packages By 50% Without Warning / Transfer All Data From Old Iphone To Iphone 8 / How To Transfer All Data From HTC To HTC U11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Erase All Data From Samsung Galaxy Permanemtly by ggitjrwee: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
You know how important it is to reset your Samsung Galaxy S7 to factory settings before you sell it, but did you know the standard factory reset doesn't actually delete all your data permanently? Instead, it "hides" your data from Android Samsung Galaxy, then overwrites it as the new owner loads their own information onto the device. That means anyone with Mobile Transfer- Erase Android Data software could access your data and wreak havoc on your finances and privacy. Fortunately, there's an easy way to permanently erase your Samsung S7 and ensure your data is wiped clean.

Erase Android Data- Mobile Transfer, an all-in-one data wiping tool, providing the most reliable and safe wiping solutions for Samsung user to fully wipe all data on Samsung including contacts, pictures, videos, call history, SMS, web browsing history, setting and so on.

More info:

How to Erase All Data from Samsung Galaxy Phone

How to Wipe All Data from Android Permanently

1 Like

Re: How Can I Erase All Data From Samsung Galaxy Permanemtly by ltaidays: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Samsung Data Eraser can helps to one click to permanent erase all data from Samsung Galaxy devices and ensure that all the wiped data can not being restored.

Read more:

How to Permanent Delete All Data from Samsung S6/S5/S4/S3

How to Permanent Delete All Data from Samsung Note 5/4/3

(1) (Reply)

Currently Trending On Aks Trending / The Lose Of An Important Person / Between Jumia And Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.