Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] (4327 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
According to the receipt, the commercial S3@.x:’ worker identified as Millicent Wambui, charged her customer identified as Joseph Kamau, KSh500 (N1500) per minute for the two hours session, bringing the total to KSh60,000 (N180,000).

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by HQuadreal: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Innovation. Changes.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
lol
In case of audit abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Mockinbird: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
See handwriting like a dog's.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Chrisrare: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol.. Women are now officially sex objects.

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
This shii should be legalised in Nigeria..grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Masonic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
180k for ordinary sex? Will your cünt bring about the much desired CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by bentlywills(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Our 9jaria Oloshis should adopt dz idea grin cheesy grin
Innovation at its best grin cheesy
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by chinanu123(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:
lol
In case of audit abi

In case Nigerian police arrests you on your way home while it's late, you sama them the receipt. lol.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

In case Nigerian police arrests you on your way home while it's late, you sama them the receipt. lol.
hahahah u so sick
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Jaideyone(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
the t0t0 get AC

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by temmypotter(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pheals:
According to the receipt, the commercial
S3@.x:’ worker identified as Millicent Wambui,
charged her customer identified as Joseph
Kamau, KSh500 (N1500) per minute for the
two hours session, bringing the total to
KSh60,000 (N180,000).
I applaud her ingenuity, very innovative!.. others should take clue, yes you know yourselves.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by nikkypearl(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Mockinbird:
See handwriting like a dog's.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
temmypotter:
I applaud her ingenuity, very innovative!.. others should take clue, yes you know yourselves.
because I post it now made me a prostitute? it's a free world you can say that many times... I don't know you but I will report you to does who don't need any information about you just to locate you

I hate people calling me what am not
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

lol so that dey can know he was coming from somewhere
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by temmypotter(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pheals:
because I post it now made me a prostitute? it's a free world you can say that many times... I don't know you but I will report you to does who don't need any information about you just to locate you

I hate people calling me what am not
Lmao... I don't know you either. so why would I call you that!.. you mis read my post girl. so take a chill pill and read it again, but more seriously now, don't threaten people like that again.. trust me, some people don't take threats lightly.I happen to be one of them... just assuming you were to locate me. what then?.. i have a feeling you don't want to know.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
temmypotter:
Lmao... I don't know you either. so why would I call you that!.. you mis read my post girl. so take a chill pill and read it again, but more seriously now, don't threaten people like that again.. trust me, some people don't take threats lightly.I happen to be one of them... just assuming you were to locate me. what then?.. i have a feeling you don't want to know.
I never said am gonna do you something if you are being located, u just fall my little .....

then I knew a kid was the one am quoting
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by temmypotter(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pheals:
I never said am gonna do you something if you are being located, u just fall my little .....

then I knew a kid was the one am quoting
Do you even read before you quote?.. you obviously don't.. how sad!. your replies are bereft of understanding. Go to bed little one, you got school tomorrow morning.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2016
temmypotter:
Do you even read before you quote?.. you obviously don't.. how sad!. your replies are bereft of understanding. Go to bed little one, you got school tomorrow morning.
baby boy

..pls what's your name
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by temmypotter(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Pheals:
baby boy

..pls what's your name
what the hell? who does that? my name isn't important dear.. you don't need to know.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Pheals(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
temmypotter:
what the hell? who does that? my name isn't important dear.. you don't need to know.
is that y you said what the hell?

come on be polite or don't reply me again
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Smart. Now they can legalize this shii
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by temmypotter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pheals:
is that y you said what the hell?

come on be polite or don't reply me again
alright Sasha fierce.. why don't you start by telling me your name, pls ? * is that polite enough*
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by paix(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
So that they can pay VAT to the government.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by Xionez(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol. Before you know it, na POS machine proper.
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by tobechi20(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
change
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by misshoree(f): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Its good....they r selling out dr body so its good to use receipt
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by divinegifty: 1:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Meet rich sugar mummies that are ready to pay big for your services, click here http://myhookupzone.com

Don't be left behind, some lucky guys already are receiving big money from their sugar mummies, meet a sugar mummy now at http://myhookupzone.com/sugar-mommy-direct-phone-numbers-direct-hookup-now/
Re: Sex Workers Now Issuing Receipts [photo ] by lelvin(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kenya and olosho anthem be like....

(1) (Reply)

Tell A Sad Story In 3 Words / The Only Thingy Better Than Sex In Dis World Pix / Please Is She Saying The Truth?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.