Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet (39670 Views)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Victor Moses Wins NFF Player Of The Year / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
vodkat:

Victor Moses is from Benin Edo State but grew up in the north
That's true Shaa but notice that the national team is mostly made of Igbo's we are like the back bone of the team... Iheanacho,Iwobi,Mikel,Ikeme,Onazi,Omeruo,Ogu,
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by kingdong(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
na so
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Craigbrown4076: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided
I smell Tribalism.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Craigbrown4076: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
datgoaldigger:

That's true Shaa but notice that the national team is mostly made of Igbo's we are like the back bone of the team... Iheanacho,Iwobi,Mikel,Ikeme,Onazi,Omeruo,Ogu,
What are you implying? Isnt this one Nigeria playing as a team irrespective of the ethnic background of each and every player?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by kaziblake(f): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
imagine

bought by Chelsea since 2012

loaned to Liverpool

loaned to west ham

loaned again to stoke city

yet he worked hard and was patient for his moment

American embassy might be delaying my dreams but can never deny it

#basketballplayer

Yes o
Amen
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Otapipia: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
greggng:

So in that case he is my real brother am from edo state too I ve nothing to lose
You've got nothing to gain either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Otapipia: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
datgoaldigger:

Onazi is from Benue. Kai, these dudes will one day claim Buhari is from the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
applebee:

Guy your English na dead o. You sure say you go school so?
Lol.... Oga... You sure say u enter classroom at all?

His English's devoid of error

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omudia:
@ the bolded, you and I must get that visa by fire by thunder. I've been rejected a couple times but I know I must still get it. I strolled past the American embassy today and an American man winked at me. I just eyed him. In my mind, after Una don reject me finish you come dey eye me? Mtcheeeew!!

Right now I'm trying Canada and once I get it, i will use it to go to usa. You should try Canada too. No interview needed. You just need to have a good Bank statement. Thats all.

Goodluck dear.
@ good bank statement...

Like how much?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by lordprosh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided

Early life

Moses was born in Lagos, Nigeria,[1] the son of a Christian pastor. When he was 11, his parents were killed.[3] A week later, with his travel being paid for by relatives, Moses came to Britain as an asylum seeker.[4] He attended Stanley Technical High School (now known as the Harris Academy) in South Norwood. Scouted playing football in the local Tandridge League for Cosmos 90 FC, Crystal Palace approached him, with the club's Selhurst Park stadium just streets away from his school.[4]

Offered a place in the Eagles' academy, Palace recommended him to the fee-paying Whitgift School in Croydon, where former Arsenal and Chelsea star Colin Pates was coaching the school football team.[4] Moses first came to prominence at 14 after scoring 50 goals for Palace's under-14s side. Playing for three years at both Whitgift and Palace, Moses scored over 100 goals as well as helping Whitgift win many School Cups, including a National Cup where Moses scored all five goals in the final against Healing School of Grimsby at the Walkers Stadium, Leicester.[5]... how is he IGBO
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Fernandowski(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
meccuno:
what's ur height and position?
6'9 on sneakers

power and small forward
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Fernandowski(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Yes o Amen
yeah babe

u have gone to embassy before?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Emmariks(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Endougs:
Congratulations man
But an wondering now what will be of William if you keep this your impressive form.
is it supposed to be Moses' headache?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by BerryAnny(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Angelinastto:
I just love this guy. Making Nigeria proud.
Buh yhu didn't say dat last season,why now??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by lilkhaleefa1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

na kaduna guy oo
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by emiratenadis1: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Endougs:

IS Moses from the east
of course
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:

Who told you victor Moses is Igbo.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by josielewa(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2016
applebee:

Guy your English na dead o. You sure say you go school so?
okay correct him if he is not correct......chai...ipob youth
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Celdanstar: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Every dog has its day, Moses it's your time to shine.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2016
It was around 6m before. But if you can find a better one then that will even give you more edge. Mind you, what they want to see is the transactions that is how money enters and leaves the account frequently.
SeunWedsLinda:
@ good bank statement...

Like how much?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Ayoguy(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Keneking:

Moses is not igbo bt a northener.. From Kaduna
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Fantastic2m(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by gentlegenius(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:
And how many points are you using to top me? You better start praying to beat Totentham, my next match is a walk over to the top
I'm glad you know that we are on top of your team despite failing to beat you. You should also know that we still have a second chance to revenge that defeat. How we will beat Spurs is not your business. Just focus on your work over match.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by dspeaker(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victor Moses
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by iamgeneral(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Endougs:
Congratulations man
But an wondering now what will be of William if you keep this your impressive form.
Chisos someone should call William name in his grandma sherin before it gets to late grin[b][/b] I see enter bike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team / LA Liga Official Page Wishes Nigeria Happy New Year In Pidgin / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.