Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet (39662 Views)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Victor Moses Wins NFF Player Of The Year / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Ipisi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Victor Moses wins Man of the Match award, See Fans reaction to His Tweet after Chelsea's Tough Away Win

In form Super Eagles of Nigeria and Chelsea Winger Victor Moses bagged the Man of the Match award after Chelsea's tough 1-0 away win at newly promoted Premier League side Middlesbrough on Sunday 20 November, 2016.
Diego Costa scored the only goal of the match to send Antonio Conte's men to the top of the Premier League table with 28 points.

Chelsea will host Tottenham Hotspur the only Premier League unbeaten side so far this season on in their next game on 26th November, 2016.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/11/victor-moses-wins-man-of-match-award.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Man on fire

19 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
congrats

at least we have someone that is making good use of his time and talent

unlike those Igbos that are always on nairaland looking for who to troll on

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Endougs(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations man
But an wondering now what will be of William if you keep this your impressive form.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by otijah(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
One of them said they might nominate him for ballon d'oir.
Is he high on osogbo weed or Benin kebbi weed?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
He deserved it. Conte as proved Victor Moses is a top player ............

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by clemmonce(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
can you see why they hire and fire coaches ? Clubs invest and buy players and then a coach comes and say that he does not like the player. A good coach is suppose to bring out the best in a player. SHAME on the Special One

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by sucess001(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
The guy has even more potential than he is showing...he is the next dani alves...albeit with more strength...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Panelbeater(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Soo cool
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by eitsei(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Up Chelsea... 6 wins in a row, 6 clean sheets

22 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Endougs(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided

IS Moses from the east

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by LordBaelish: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
really??

Ballon d what??

Calm down fellas, no go use hype kill him season abeg..

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by danemenike: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hh
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
I like Moses for no reason

Don't know why
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Angelinastto(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
I just love this guy. Making Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by castrokins(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thank Goodness Mourihno Was Relieved Of His Place At Chelsea. He'd Have Destroyed This Guy.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Charliiee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Endougs:
Congratulations man
But an wondering now what will be of William if you keep this your impressive form.
Victor Moses isn't the one keeping Willian out, Pedro is.

45 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by fkemo: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Moses the leader. i am happy for you
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by famousroland(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
it was a brilliant performance from him
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by BadtmanReturn: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
At Stamford Bridge, we destroy teams that don't wanna play football.

Manchester United came to park the bus, we've smashed them.
Everton Football Club came to Break Legs (They tried breaking Costa's Legs) we hammered them.

So if Tottenham Hotspur wants to win on Saturday, they better play Football.

Chelsea Queen

28 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by niqqa(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Click like if you are a Chelsea fan... Top of the league baby

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Fernandowski(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
imagine

bought by Chelsea since 2012
loaned to Liverpool
loaned to west ham
loaned again to stoke city

yet he worked hard and was patient for his moment

American embassy might be delaying my dreams but can never deny it

#basketballplayer

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by dtruseeker(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Brilliant performance. I hope he retain his place as a regular

5 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by greggng: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

Are u saying Victor moses is igbo. If the answer is yes no wonder the rest of Nigerians will continue to envy you. You re the best in everything ie drugs, industry, science and technology. Even ur women re the best. Why didn't God make me an igbo man. Anyway my mum is from their so I get igbo blood in me that is why I don't give up. Love u my igbo brothers. You re the only tribe that will survive if naija divide according to foyose nwanne dinaba one of igbo land. You people love him but that tittle is to big for a riffraff and thug like foyose. I ve no apology

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rejuvenated Moses has invigorated Chelsea's midfield

I see him scoring against Spurs , a facile victory for Chelsea too .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by wizkidblogger(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by kinibigdeal(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why didnt you beat my team Liverpool if you are that good
BadtmanReturn:
At Stamford Bridge, we destroy teams that don't wanna play football.

Manchester United came to park the bus, we've smashed them.
Everton Football Club came to Break Legs (They tried breaking Costa's Legs) we hammered them.

So if Tottenham Hotspur wants to win on Saturday, they better play Football.

Chelsea Queen

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

Keep giving yourself hope

Moses is from the north undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by vodkat: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

Victor Moses is from Benin Edo State but grew up in the north

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Victor moses dad is from Kaduna and his mom is from plateau state, Kanke local government..... He his not from the east

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by applebee: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
greggng:

Are u saying Victor moses is igbo. If the answer is yes no wonder the rest of Nigerians will continue to envy you. You re the best in everything ie drugs, industry, science and technology. Even ur women re the best. Why didn't God make me an igbo man. Anyway my mum is from their so I get igbo blood in me that is why I don't give up. Love u my igbo brothers. You re the only tribe that will survive if naija divide according to foyose nwanne dinaba one of igbo land. You people love him but that tittle is to big for a riffraff and thug like foyose. I ve no apology

Victor Moses is from Edo state. Edo is not part of igbo. If you vese, go kiss igbudu-monkey.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Sign Carlo Ancellotti As New Manager / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Asisat Oshoala Pictured With The Liverpool Men Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.