Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt (1956 Views)

Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus — Infinix’s First 6-Digit-Priced Smartphone —MISSTECHY

Admit it, the price tag on the Infinix Zero 4 and the Zero 4 Plus probably got you feeling this way:

It’s either the recession caused a lot of havoc, or Infinix restrategized with their premium series by going the 6-digit-way. Whichever way you choose to look at it, you can’t deny the fact that the Zero 4 Plus has got some incredible specs, right?

So, what does it have to offer when it comes to its package, build and design? How about I tell you in 9 points.

1. THE USUAL SUSPECTS PLUS TWO MORE

Unlike the Phantom 6 Plus’s packaging that has a lot of paparazzi, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus is encased in a simple rectangular box.

Plus, you get to see the usual accessories:

However, Infinix added two new accessories — a clear phone case to protect the back of the device and tempered glass screen protector.

This is how it looks with the phone case:

2. AN ALL-METAL BIGGIE

The Zero 4 Plus has a full metal body, combine that with its 5.98-inch screen, and you are looking at a biggie.

Before I move onto other parts, why not let Biggie do a 360 so you can see all of its assets (Don’t forget that you can rotate the views with your finger).

3. THE BACK VIEW IS A MAJOR STEP-UP

I have not been a fan of Infinix design for a while now (Excluding the Hot S), but the back view of the Zero 4  Plus looks way better than the Zero 3.

All thanks to its antenna bands….

Hi HTC.

… And the Chaffed design which might feel edgy when holding it, but allows you get a good grip as well.

However, the front view still gives off the same Infinix look, nothing much going on there save the Gorilla glass.

Oh yeah, you get the on-screen buttons instead of the physical ones.

4. HELLO HYBRID SIM!

With the Zero 4 Plus, you are getting a Hybrid SIM — a choice between having 2 SIM cards and no memory card or 1 SIM card and one memory card.

5. IT  IS SLIGHTLY LIGHTER THAN THE PHANTOM 6 PLUS

Although the Infinix Zero 4 Plus is quite bulky in hand, it still feels slightly lighter than the Phantom 6 Plus which weighs about 209g.

Add the back case to it, and you are looking at a lot more weight

6. THE iPHONE-INSPIRED GRILLS

At the bottom of the device, you have your USB port — no, it is not a type-C port— and the speaker grills.

Don’t be fooled, though; the Infinix Zero 4 plus has a mono speaker.

7. THAT BUMP OF LIFE

The back view houses your fingerprint sensor, the 21MP camera with OIS and Laser Auto-focus.

.. AND THE BUMP!

Yup! This song came to mind (Don’t ask me why).

Only this time, I don’t think you can consider the bump a sexy one because it might be prone to scratches.

8. THERE IS A NOTIFICATION SENSOR

I always feel the need to make this a big deal because I can’t for the life of me understand why this should be missing from a Smartphone. But Infinix saved me from ranting by including a notification sensor on the Zero 4 Plus.

You also have the 13MP front camera with flash.

9. THE USUAL PLACEMENTS

There is the 3.5mm jack on top.

While the volume and power buttons stay together.

GIF CONCLUSION

A song that describes my first impression with the Zero 4 Plus:

The only difference is that I know what the Zero 4 Plus reminds me of, and I can’t wait to see what the Zero 4 plus has to offer.

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by kingopta(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
hope it wont be over-heating upandan sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
More photos

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
More

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by KangaIye: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
They have started again undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
More photos

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
More

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
KangaIye:
They have started again undecided
who bro
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
kingopta:
hope it wont be over-heating upandan sha
depends on how u use it
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by DoroBen: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why did you copy misstechy stuff?
I read this on her blog this morning and was glad she did a 360 view of the phone.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
I love it....

That female toy I mean.
Re: Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 Plus Infinix’s First 6-digit-priced Smartphone-mt by toluwanimi07(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
DoroBen:
Why did you copy misstechy stuff?
I read this on her blog this morning and was glad she did a 360 view of the phone.
I love her work u see I put MISSTECHY untop..... I dont just copy ppls job I make sure their names are in wah I do

(1) (Reply)

Gionee's A1 Flagship Looks And Feels Like Good Value For Money / Fairly Used Gionee M6 Mirror / Samsung Galaxy C8: Price And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.