Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? (693 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Bearshare(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
If its not a woman's world then

why do we have to toast them while they do the yanga angry

why do we have to do the wooing while they do the playing-hard-game angry

why do we have to do the buying of gifts for them while they do the receiving angry

why do we have to do the paying of bride price (damn this is one part that makes me feel like dying) angry cheesy

As a guy u must even sponsor the wedding else you be looked as a weak guys grin grin

why do we have to go work hard while they stay in the house painting nails and their big eyes embarassed angry

why do we have to work hard to satisfy them in bed shocked shocked

oh God, i hate to admit it, but i phink its a woman's world tongue tongue
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by SisiKill1: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
*Whistling*
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
Im beginning to think some of you Nigerian men hate women. If we are that bad, you can swing for the other team Its legal now
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by tkb417(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
all those things u mentioned are small
if u do a weighted average scoring and u compare it with carryin of pregnancy of ur 'ofshoot' for 9 months then u'll know its a mans world grin

They dont have a thin on u man.
Its ur world. Live it up
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

if u do a weighted average scoring and u compare it with carryin of pregnancy of your 'ofshoot' for 9 months then u'll know its a mans world grin

They dont have a thin on u man.
Its your world. Live it up
using what parameters? shocked
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by biola44: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by KennyG6(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
all this gender bashing is really beginning to get on my nerves!
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Gabry(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2009

why do we have to toast them while they do the yanga - Cause if we toast you, you would think that we are cheap

why do we have to do the wooing while they do the playing-hard-game  - Cause if we play the easy to get game, you would call us a cheap slut

why do we have to do the buying of gifts for them while they do the receiving - its because you chose the wrong girls. They are many girls whom happen to buy more stuff for their guy comapred to the guys buying for them. CHEI!!!  angry

why do we have to do the paying of bride price (damn this is one part that makes me feel like dying) - Maybe only your culture. Try see it as a whole. I know in India, the bride has to pay

As a guy u must even sponsor the wedding else you be looked as a weak guys - Nahhh . . . This days I dont think so. Alot of brides contribute towards the wedding as well. . .  

why do we have to go work hard while they stay in the house painting nails and their big eyes - Are u sure they stay at home painting their nails and flipping their eye lashes like a Camel? What happen to taking care of the children, cleaning the house, doing the cooking and keeping fit for her husband to droll over her when he comes back?

why do we have to work hard to satisfy them in bed - So u work hard you dont enjoy it ke? If you think you have worked hard and you think its not worth it, than dont do sex oo. Nobody force you now  wink  

Mind you, we give birth like hell. . . Even when the time of pregnancy for 9 months, I bet its not easy. . .  So I dont see why you should complain.
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by sistajay(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
No, no it aint a man's world, the good Lord made it for man and wo-man. But the man decided to bring in MAN MADE LAWS/RULES. And if we don't abide by them, then they'll flex their muscles to show 'who da man'  cry
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Bearshare(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

if u do a weighted average scoring and u compare it with carryin of pregnancy of your 'ofshoot' for 9 months then u'll know its a mans world

And after d 9mths wat happens nxt,is it not the men dat will still go out andwork harder to get cash for the baby food, for isiewu pounded yam, and entertain everybody? while our Queen mama balances on her royal chair like a queen mama bee.

come to think of it sef, in the bee and termite world, do we really have a king, all i know from my little biology is a queen bee, queen termite, damn brodas wake up ,its a woman's world  angry angry angry
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by nana(f): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Errr. . . duh! Me thinks it's a man's world tho'
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by vanitty: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
As a great man once said
"This is a man's world, this is a man's world[b]
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl"[/b]
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by LordReed(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
Kenny_G:

all this gender bashing is really beginning to get on my nerves!

Exactment! Maybe the moderators should open a new child thread called Rantings or Bashing. Romance is supposed to be warm fuzzy feelings or heartbreaking sadness not all this vituperations being hurled around.

Abeg spikedcylinder, debosky, iice consider o!
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Godmother(f): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
Gabry:

why do we have to toast them while they do the yanga - Cause if we toast you, you would think that we are cheap

why do we have to do the wooing while they do the playing-hard-game  - Cause if we play the easy to get game, you would call us a cheap slut

why do we have to do the buying of gifts for them while they do the receiving - its because you chose the wrong girls. They are many girls whom happen to buy more stuff for their guy comapred to the guys buying for them. CHEI!!!  angry

why do we have to do the paying of bride price (damn this is one part that makes me feel like dying) - Maybe only your culture. Try see it as a whole. I know in India, the bride has to pay

As a guy u must even sponsor the wedding else you be looked as a weak guys - Nahhh . . . This days I dont think so. Alot of brides contribute towards the wedding as well. . .  

why do we have to go work hard while they stay in the house painting nails and their big eyes - Are u sure they stay at home painting their nails and flipping their eye lashes like a Camel? What happen to taking care of the children, cleaning the house, doing the cooking and keeping fit for her husband to droll over her when he comes back?

why do we have to work hard to satisfy them in bed - So u work hard you dont enjoy it ke? If you think you have worked hard and you think its not worth it, than dont do sex oo. Nobody force you now  wink  

Mind you, we give birth like hell. . . Even when the time of pregnancy for 9 months, I bet its not easy. . .  So I dont see why you should complain.

Some of us women do work too, you know
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Bearshare(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Godmother:

Some of us women do work too, you know

Thats an exceptional case, i am talking about in generality tongue grin
Re: Hey Wait A Second! Is It Really A Man's World? by Gabry(f): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Well, face it. most women these days work!

And infact, the % of Single mothers are really high these days especially in the States and Europe and they work to supposrt themself and their children and where did the husband go? He went to explore other women!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thinking Right Now About Your Partner? / Guys What Will U Do? / Its Hot Check Out These Site Comming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.