Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel (27321 Views)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / See How This Lady Lost Her Surprise Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Gavel(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
It was a wonderful experience as I stunned my girlfriend of two years, Miss Catherine Ugochi Ekeh, with a surprise marriage proposal and engagement party at Port Harcourt. Guess what? She said yes! Family and friends were there to make the occasion complete. God be praised.

I tricked her to the party by telling her it was a friend's birthday party. We arranged with some guys to act like they also came for the party, and one of my guys chatted her up and acted like the celebrant. My siblings and friends hid in one part of the venue, and then our purported celebrant called I and her to do him the honour of cutting his supposed birthday cake with him, he asked her to trust him and close her eyes. She asked me if she could trust the guy. Lol.

I told her he is my guy and I trust him and so she should do so. When her eyes were completely shut, I picked up the ring hidden on the cake, went on one knee, took her hand and beckoned on my hiding friends and family to appear. She then opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she was seeing. I told her how I met her and was wowed by her beauty, how she has made me a better man and reminded her of all the dreams we share, and that I would be honoured if she agreed to spend the rest of her life with me. And she said yes! With a toothy smile. I slipped the ring into her third finger, and we sealed it with a bear hug. Then celebration kicked off. It was awesome.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by kinggogo: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats!!!

Ladies shey una don c, he's off d mkt

No more dis grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
congrats,God bless your union

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
congratulations

The bride and the other ladies favor(look similar to) each other in the face,are they related?
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
congratulations

The bride and the other ladies favor(look similar to) each other in the face,are they related?
The wonders of excess make-up.

Now tag me a 'misogynoir' and the usual appellations used by you black women to blackmail men into cowering. That'd be as predictable as Nicki Minaj's penchant for vulgarity.

3 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The wonders of excess make-up.

Now tag me a 'misogynoir' and the usual appellations used by you black women to blackmail men into cowering. That'd be as predictable as Nicki Minaj's penchant for vulgarity.
Nah,i won't,you actually right for 1nce.
Makeup can transform.

But i think these ladies are related

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Gavel(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
They are twins
ItzMePuffPuff:
congratulations

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gavel:
They are twins
I knew it!!! I knew they looked alike!!
••
She's lovely,yer bride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Masonic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is snapchat taking up sponsorship of your wedding?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Gavel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
More pics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations!!! She's a very lucky lady smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Gavel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Masonic:
Is snapchat taking up sponsorship of your wedding?
No oh. Why?
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
smiley Congra. Cute!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see this

1 Like

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
congratulations

I'm trying to spot who you're referring to help me see

1 Like

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Masonic(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gavel:

No oh. Why?

The floral head thingy..

6 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Youngpo413: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
JuicyLucy:

I'm trying to spot who you're referring to help me see
the ladies of 2 the left side.
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
***Thinking aloud***

I wonder why some guys will pull there shirt when they score some kinda goal even when they don't have 6 packs, tattoo or big chest... One day someone like Ronaldo will pull his shorts when he score a massive goal to show us his big cassava... But why ladies no dey ever pull when they score goal? ...
***Thinking aloud terminated***

Bro congratulations... Abeg when be the wedding? ... Wedding rice too dey sweet grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by nikkypearl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
She is pretty kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by henrydadon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin

op your wife is fine..she get sister..abeg if her sister fine like her PM her number grin..

2 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Daniel058(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sometimes I dey vex when I hear all those "I PROPOSED and

SHE SAID YES!!!" who told you she never know say u wan Marry am??.

Something wey be say everybody wen know u don know say u wan marry am.. angry

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by johnstar(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
K
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by TINALETC3(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Awesome, kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by MzMercie: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked wink cheesy grin shocked cool
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Abumighty(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice tho

2 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by 4nobody4every1: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
tongue cool
Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by Smellymouth: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Is that all?

Baba, wetin you wan see again na? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by LecciGucci: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omo igbo gals dey fine abeg

6 Likes

Re: My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel by OCTAVO: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.