Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28214 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Am just ashamed your behalf sir.

How do you even think?

How many people die yearly? How will this Guy exactly whom you claimed died if you refuse to give him a name?
he was specific...2010 CACCF member...Organizer of programs etc..from ulcer complication
How many CACCF Members can die in 2010 with the specific details hardmirror gave?

If 5 persons died in that year and he mentions one of them, wont you rush to say its the one?
No..
If the honnow abi hanow guy mentions the name of a cultist who died in a cult fight and hardmirror latches onto the name...then hardmirror is..its simple

Give the name here, lets comfirm.
its even supposed to work in your favour...it can be made into a trap
If nobody died in the fellowship that year..
The guy can give a name of someone who died from a different cause/is still alive..and if hardmirror says its him...he can then easily expose hardmirror..
Simple..stop the rants..wait on the guy

Let it be known to all the lying atheists in this forum, if any of you intents to defame any Christian here, be sure to be armed with proofs, because from now henceforth, If you post any info, investigation shall be done and details shd be made available by the Op for the investigation.

Enough of this shameless lies.

whats with the obsession with a dead man?
He gave other names in futa in his thread...
Why not start from there?

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by paulGrundy(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror is a smart dude, he wants this thread to die a natural death by letting us wait for an imaginary investigation and then he'll disappear into thin air just like Otem and his Dr Belarius grin grin

I wonder what is fuelling this desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:

foundation of lies cannot stand.. what is it so hard to MENTION A NAME which you know THEN damogul and others can research if true... rather you are putting the horse before the cart... resesearch the name THEN give the name..
And you are?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

he was specific...2010 CACCF member...Organizer of programs etc..from ulcer complication
How many CACCF Members can die in 2010 with the specific details hardmirror gave?

No..
If the honnow abi hanow guy mentions the name of a cultist who died in a cult fight and hardmirror latches onto the name...then hardmirror is..its simple

The guy can give a name of someone who died from a different cause/is still alive..and if hardmirror says its him...he can then easily expose hardmirror..

Abeg just dey watch these ignorant people. They will tell me how I have lied o. The hownow guy sef. Where is he?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Abeg, just dey watch, somebody died of complications from ulcer suspected to be from his aggressive lifestyle of fasting, [size=20pt]someone came from the blues to claim he is an alumni and did not hear about it. Let him come and tell me more since he knows everyone that dies in the school. I am here.[/size] Truth is truth. They shld keep shouting to high heavens

you are here THEN why not GIVE A NAME..just as analice have said any number of people can die at a particular time.. why not help your story stick by MENTIONING a name and we will see. ..

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
paulGrundy:
HardMirror is a smart dude, he wants this thread to die a natural death by letting us wait for an imaginary investigation and then he'll disappear into thin air just like Otem and his Dr Belarius grin grin

I wonder what is fuelling this desperation.
I want it to die a natural death? And I am here replying since 4am? Does that look like someone who wants the thread to die?
Or maybe I shld ignore the thread altogether since it seems most of you have a short supply of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:

you are here THEN why not GIVE A NAME..just as analice have said any number of people can die at a particular time.. why not help your story stick by MENTIONING a name and we will see. ..
Do you really think I care if you believe or not? What do you mean by I shld help my story?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

No..

So you are saying the Hownow guy who put it to Hardmirrow that he is lying shd be the one to name the brother who died instead of Hardmirrow who made the claim?

Oh my brother in humanity, what is this naw?

I challenged you by telling you to give me proves, but you turn around mandating that i give you the proves instead if not your claims are true?

The guy called him a liar. If he is not lying, he shd mention the deceased's name, and the investigation will start from there. Instead Hardmirrow called the association "So Called Alumni", and demanded that the so called Alumni shd provide the dead guys name. Did the Alumni made any claims?

Who is looking for Seun's applauds? Hardmirrow or The So Called Alumni?

Guy, you are flogging a dead cow. Hardmirrow is dead.

6 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:

why not go to the other names of Living persons hardmirror gave on his thread..and verify from them or so?..
Whats the obsession with a dead man...
For God's sake ! He's dead...
There are other names he gave on the thread...living persons...asin alive...completely verifiable...
He even said that the person commented on the thread..and i think i remember such...so start from there..haba!
You guys are looking at that statement from a wrong angle

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Madam mirrow, cry more than this, "ashame" more than this, I won't post the name. I am here solidly. There are so many names I have mentioned, you did not bother investigating them and interviewing them, it is a dead brother's name you are looking for.
Frustration will kill una today
and you are FRUSTRATED to just mention a NAME haba kai kuma..

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:
and you are FRUSTRATED to just mention a NAME haba kai kuma..
Put a gun to my head I won't mention his name. Now start saying your usual rubbish. Investigation my foot. Living people are there with their names, you did not investigate them, it is a dead person you want to investigate. It shows how sincere you folks are

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2016
mrmrmister:
Y'all should just shut the fvck up
He does not want to mention the guy's name
Is it by force?
Don't you guys have more pressing issues in your lives?
How would a dead man's name contribute anything to your lives?

nope broza did you miss road that you dont know what the thread is...its about showing lies in the story of hardmirror opened by an athiest .. so a kwesion was thrown and all he has been upto is to evade the kwesion with "i am here" ... he is here we ma we are here to see the lies he has spewed.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

So you are saying the Hownow guy who put it to Hardmirrow that he is lying shd be the one to name the brother who died instead of Hardmirrow who made the claim?

Oh my brother in humanity, what is this naw?

I challenged you by telling you to give me proves, but you turn around mandating that i give you the proves instead if not your claims are true?

The guy called him a liar. If he is not lying, he shd mention the deceased's name, and the investigation will start from there. Instead Hardmirrow called the association "So Called Alumni", and demanded that the so called Alumni shd provide the dead guys name. Did the Alumni made any claims?

Who is looking for Seun's applauds? Hardmirrow or The So Called Alumni?

Guy, you are flogging a dead cow. Hardmirrow is dead.

you're looking at it from a wrong angle...
The hanhow guy never said he was a caccfite..he didnt ask or confirm from caccf..so we wait for his confirmation..
The name of the dead man doesnt really matter...
Hardmirror made a simple statement...----there was a ccaf brother who died in 2010 from ulcer complications..he was a program organizer etc..
the hanhow guy now..has to check if someone did die...
And report back to us...if no one did..then hardmirror made it up...if someone did die as stated..then hardmirror's story of being a futa alumni is correct...then you move on to other phases of the story and find another lie to expose...

if you're convinced he's lying...then try to expose him..not rants..
He gave names of living persons in the story..
One even commented or so..
So get to work..or he's not lying...simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Madam mirrow, cry more than this, "ashame" more than this, I won't post the name. I am here solidly. There are so many names I have mentioned, you did not bother investigating them and interviewing them, it is a dead brother's name you are looking for.

Nairaland rule Number 8.

Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Sir pls, ask this man to provide this infor or let your gavel come down on him.

You can not afford to run this place base on lies.
You may claim to be an atheist, and as an atheist your moral compass is shaky, but you are not the whole Nairaland community.

Without us, there wont be you here.

If people see you to be the man who lies and promote lies, you may just have to be in your forum all by yourself.

Even liars do not want their leaders to lie to them. Ask Nigerians.

Do the right thing sir.

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Nairaland rule Number 8.

You can not afford to run this place base on lies.
You may claim to be an atheist, and as an atheist your moral compass is shaky, but you are not the whole Nairaland community.

Without us, there wont be you here.

If people see you to be the man who lies and promote lies, you may just have to be in your forum all by yourself.

Do the right thing sir.
Sounds like, "seun pls, massage our ego, ban hardmirror, do our bidding because we are christians (fake ones anyway). grin

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Nairaland rule Number 8.

You can not afford to run this place based on lies and misinformation.

Without us, there won't be you here.

If people see you to be the man who lies and promote lies, you may just have to be in your forum all by yourself in the nearest future.

Do the right thing sir.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

you're looking at it from a wrong angle...
The hanhow guy never said he was a caccfite..he didnt ask or confirm from caccf..so we wait for his confirmation..
The name of the dead man doesnt really matter...
Hardmirror made a simple statement...----there was a ccaf brother who died in 2010 from ulcer complications..he was a program organizer etc..
the hanhow guy now..has to check if someone did die...
And report back to us...if no one did..then hardmirror made it up...if someone did die as stated..then hardmirror's story of being a futa alumni is correct...then you move on to other phases of the story and find another lie to expose...

if you're convinced he's lying...then try to expose him..not rants..
He gave names of living persons in the story..
One even commented or so..
So get to work..or he's not lying...simple
The thread don turn to comedy sef. Are they afraid of the living people? Why not contact the living people. How had is it to put the name of a dead person in a story? I won't name him and I stand by it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

help him out?
Futa has no connection with asaba...
He has given the guy what to start on...
Its the guys turn to come and state his findings...hardmirror was specific..
It seems the dude wasnt in the fellowship...so we wait on him..

if we should go by the christians style..
The asker should provide evidence he's an alumni of FUTA too
You mean I should ask and still be the one to provide the proof? What a man you are sir.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

help him out?
Futa has no connection with asaba...
He has given the guy what to start on...
Its the guys turn to come and state his findings...hardmirror was specific..
It seems the dude wasnt in the fellowship...so we wait on him..

if we should go by the christians style..
The asker should provide evidence he's an alumni of FUTA too

When i expect intelligent reasoning and comments from you, you always fail woefully. Someone asked for the same thing i am asking for and instead of simply providing the name your lying buddy is busy asking the person to go on research. How does that answer the question asked? Who has the time to start calling up old school mates over something unrelated to him?

Hardmirror in a moment of passion mentioned that someone died and this someone was related to him while on campus. He is the one who just needs to drop a name and stop with the straw grabbing.

Though i am not surprised at your position as long as it protects a fellow confused atheist then you all can join in the defence of his lies with any and every distracting method.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

My oga, it baffles me. They claim they want to investigate, names are abundant on the original thread, they have not bothered contacting any of those I felt safe to mention. [size=28pt]They want me to dishonour a dead brother so that his name will be on the internet with the tag of his cause of death. Not me. [/size]

oh oh oh so you would honor the dead that is dead than the living who are asking you to mention a NAME?

the dead broza is sleeping and dont worry he would not haunt you except... grin grin you have a feeling that there is a connection between the dead ad supernatural...how do i know...here

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, Jesus and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
[size=18pt]Everything supernatural about christianity is real. [/size]
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356

supernatural is real wooooow

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

[b]I want it to die a natural death? And I am here replying since 4am? [/b]Does that look like someone who wants the thread to die?
Or maybe I shld ignore the thread altogether since it seems most of you have a short supply of intelligence.

It looks like someone who is driven by pride to the point of desperation to save face. I have never seen you on Nl at 4am over anything. This is a first for you and its because you are being exposed. Advice deactivate hardmirror and come back as siltmirror because this exposure will surely shame you.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Admit what?
This is like you admitting you are a goat. Are you a goat? If I keep telling you to admit you are a goat, does that make sense?
I know all I've said are true so you can't tell me to call myself a liar.
Or are you with the Nigerian police that forces people to confess to crimes they never committed?
Madam mirrow. cheesy
I see you are not a mature person.
Now move along.

Those reading would have come to know the truth by now.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Do you really think I care if you believe or not? What do you mean by I shld help my story?

If you did not care to be believed then why tell the story then? Why dedicate so much time to tell a lie? Are you having acceptance and relevance issues? A feeling of elusive Grandeur?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:

oh oh oh so you would honor the dead that is dead than the living who are asking you to mention a NAME?

the dead broza is sleeping and dont worry he would not haunt you except... grin grin you have a feeling that there is a connection between the dead ad supernatural...how do i know...here

Hardmirror is seriously conflicted. His own thread and story is a testimony against him. He claims God does not exist yet says EVERYTHING SUPERNATURAL ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS REAL.

That is the height of delusion. Now just to mention a name is too hard. A name that has been buried since 2010. The guy is in Limbo brought upon him by his lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
damogul:

When i expect intelligent reasoning and comments from you, you always fail woefully. Someone asked for the same thing i am asking for and instead of simply providing the name your lying buddy is busy asking the person to go on research. How does that answer the question asked? Who has the time to start calling up old school mates over something unrelated to him?

Hardmirror in a moment of passion mentioned that someone died and this someone was related to him while on campus. He is the one who just needs to drop a name and stop with the straw grabbing.

Though i am not surprised at your position as long as it protects a fellow confused atheist then you all can join in the defence of his lies with any and every distracting method.
wrong angle..
Sir,,y'all are looking at it from the wrong angle...
The name of the dead man is irrelevant...
The issue is---did someone die in Futa in 2010 from ulcer complications?..more specific..a ccaf member who organized programs etc
its as simple as that...

you said futa alumni are easy to contact...
Why not contact them and ask? Whats stopping you if you cant wait for hanhow..
If you're convinced his story is a lie..
Why not contact/verify from the living persons he gave on his thread?
One even commented or soo..
Whats holding you back?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

I see you are not a mature person.
Now move along.

Those reading would have come to know the truth by now.

Exactly! This is why i thank God for the Mod who pushed the thread to the front page so that even baby christians could see the lies and they totally did. Anyone reading this would see the attempts being made by the liar to protect his lies.

If this thread is about pointing out his lies is he to tell me where to begin pointing them out from? We chose where we wanted to begin from and that was for him to mention the name of the dead brother. Instead of doing so the guy began to rant and rave and wake up by 4am just to react to this thread.

Hardmirror dont worry this thread will torment you for much longer..I guarantee it.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
uvalued:

stop being a kid
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

wrong angle..
Sir,,y'all are looking at it from the wrong angle...
The name of the dead man is irrelevant...
The issue is---did someone die in Futa in 2010 from ulcer complications?..more specific..a ccaf member who organized programs etc
its as simple as that...

you said futa alumni are easy to contact...
Why not contact them and ask? Whats stopping you if you cant wait for hanhow..
If you're convinced his story is a lie..
Why not contact/verify from the living persons he gave on his thread?
One even commented or soo..
Whats holding you back?

I am tempted to ask you to shut up seriously.

Is he or you to tell us the angle to begin with when pointing out his lies? He made the claim so he should provide the name. I may have even gotten a name already but even if i have should i post it here so he would claim it is?

Young man my advice is that you leave him to his antics and be a pedestrian. Deep down inside of you i am sure even you know his evasiveness is suspicious unless you are not an honest fellow.

Please be quiet and stop spewing things that itch the brain.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2016
damogul:

I am tempted to ask you to shut up seriously.

Is he or you to tell us the angle to begin with when pointing out his lies? He made the claim so he should provide the name. I may have even gotten a name already but even if i have should i post it here so he would claim it is?

Young man my advice is that you leave him to his antics and be a pedestrian. Deep down inside of you i am sure even you know his evasiveness is suspicious unless you are not an honest fellow.

Please be quiet and stop spewing things that itch the brain.
if you have a name...you confirmed that that part of his story is true..simple as that..
If you have a name....you can create a trap...
If you have a name...you can dig further from your source...so do it and expose him already..6 pages and nothing but accusations and insults...its pathetic...
There are living persons on the thread sire...verify from them sire...
One commented or so...verify/prove he's a liar not accusations..its simple sire
so lets just wait for hanhow...if you're unwilling..

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by MrOra(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Mr Hardmirror, I'm not certain if you're a liar or not because even if I was certain of any it doesn't ascertain the correctness of Christianity or atheism. Now I just want you to answer a few questions.

1. Did you perform any miracles?

2. If Your answer to no 1 is yes then did you do it through science or what?

3. If your answer to no 1 is No then are you saying that God is a fraud because you HARDMIRROR was unable to perform miracles?

4. As a sane person, as a knowledgeable person, as a former Bible Scholar (at least you claim to be), are miracles the only proof of Christianity?

5. When you were a Christian how were you communicating with God? Did you actually communicate with God? If No were you really deep in Christianity? If Yes we're you talking with yourself or with another spirit that is not God of the Christian faith?

6. Allow me to derail in this question. Personally I believe there is a higher knowledge which humanity is not allowed to, just like lower animals are not allowed to us. In this vein I know that I am not supposed to understand everything about creation and how God came into being. But Atheist (mostly scientists) do not believe in God and so believe in the big bang theory, my question is, for the sake of personal understanding, how we, the whole universe, just happened to happen. And in this light are scientists not just writing their own Bible with their own idea of creation?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

if you have a name...you confirmed that that part of his story is true..simple as that..
If you have a name....you can create a trap...
If you have a name...you can dig further from your source...so do it and expose him already..6 pages and nothing but accusations and insults...its pathetic...
There are living persons on the thread sire...verify from them sire...
One commented or so...verify/prove he's a liar not accusations..its simple sire
so lets just wait for hanhow...if you're unwilling..

Listen......Carefully and i will say this slowly..

B..E.. A... P..E..D..E..S..T..R..I..A...N!

If i had a name would i still be demanding for one? Even if i had a name would i even hint at having one? What i said brought out this reaction from you which is expected.

Facebook is filled with their Alumni and i have connected with them (this is all i can say)

All he needs do is drop a name and i will do the rest.

Asking me to go to the other names already mentioned makes no sense as that is not the angle i wish to pursue.

How is it that this is the angle that got him riled up? Why would it be that its the only question i said i wanted to ask that got him this jittery? I studied his thread and thats the question i was led to ask. Some of us do reason outside the box and do not follow the sometimes deliberately dropped obvious trails...we look for those trails that are easy to miss and that brought about the question.

If you were to be a forensic investigator you would be the dumbest one if you only focused on obvious clues when those could have been placed there to throw you off from the real hidden clues.

Seriously do not speak again. This thread was opened by Hopefullandlord and endorsed by Hardmirror and he called out CHRISTIANS to come and point our his lies with some monikers specifically mentioned.

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? WAS YOUR MONIKER ON THE LIST MENTIONED?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2016
damogul:

Listen......Carefully and i will say this slowly..

B..E.. A... P..E..D..E..S..T..R..I..A...N!

If i had a name would i still be demanding for one? Even if i had a name would i even hint at having one? What i said brought out this reaction from you which is expected.

Facebook is filled with their Alumni and i have connected with them (this is all i can say)

All he needs do is drop a name and i will do the rest.

Asking me to go to the other names already mentioned makes no sense as that is not the angle i wish to pursue.

How is it that this is the angle that got him riled up? Why would it be that its the only question i said i wanted to ask that got him this jittery? I studied his thread and thats the question i was led to ask. Some of us do reason outside the box and do not follow the sometimes deliberately dropped obvious trails...we look for those trails that are easy to miss and that brought about the question.

If you were to be a forensic investigator you would be the dumbest one if you only focused on obvious clues when those could have been placed there to throw you off from the real hidden clues.

Seriously do not speak again. This thread was opened by Hopefullandlord and endorsed by Hardmirror and he called out CHRISTIANS to come and point our his lies with some monikers specifically mentioned.

ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? WAS YOUR MONIKER ON THE LIST MENTIONED?
insults...okay oo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.