Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme (3165 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme by Boldstar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
I realized many people did not even know they have been selected in the npower scheme because they do not know how to check their selection status. No email nor text message was sent to the successful candidates. Below are 3 quick ways to check if you have been selected

1. Visit https://portal.npower.gov.ng

Then, click 'SELECTION LIST' on the top of the page. Input the phone number you used for registration in the box provided for 'Quick Search Use your Phone number'. This will tell you if you have been selected or not

2. After clicking 'SELECTION LIST', go to the state you put in to work and click. The names are many. So to search your name, press Ctrl and F buttons together. Type your first name or surname and your name will be searched out.

3. Visit https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/states/ogun.php

Substitute the name of your state with 'ogun' above. For instance if I was from Bayelsa state, I will visit https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/states/bayelsa.php Then continue with Number 2 as stated above.

Goodluck to those picked. You shall move from a pay of 30k to 300k in the shortest possible time

Re: How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme by DXXMI: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
guy check for me 08063424086. thanks
Re: How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme by Boldstar(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
DXXMI:
guy check for me 08063424086. thanks
\

The owner of this number wasn't selected. Keep hopes up since this is just the first round of selection. There is 300,000 more to be selected
Re: How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme by dihno4real(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls check mine.. 07059320389
Re: How To Check If You Were Selected In The Npower Scheme by sherifat23: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls help me check for 08121579620

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Akwa Ibom (uyo, Eket,ikot Ekpene) / New Postions Available! Apply Now! / Diamond Bank: Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.