Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) (1183 Views)

Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / [training!!!] Advanced Ms Excel For Business And Office Professionals - By Lis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) by Boldsworld: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
You may already be aware that popular Nigerian female blogger has taking the hustle to a new level by launching her own social media network which she called Linda Ikeji Social (LIS). I'm not sure why she used her name for the project but all I care about is how to make money from it. So for this post I intend to discuss how to make money from Linda Ikeji Social.

WHAT IS LINDA IKEJI SOCIAL?

Linda Ikeji Social which also abbreviates as LIS is a social media platform, just like Facebook, where people can connect with each other and share relevant stories with each other.

According to Linda Ikeji, LIS is a combination of blogging and social networking. This means that you get to read amazing stories on various categories and also connect with new people. The part that captures my attention is the fact that on LIS, YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON Linda Ikeji Social

There are basically 4 ways to earn money on Linda Ikeji Social. And I'm going to discuss them below
1. Sell your Stories

This is the first way I'm going to be making money from LIS. If you are following me on Facebook you must have noticed that I write a lot. Oh well, Facebook doesn't pay me a dime for that. But on LIS you will be paid N1000 for every EXCLUSIVE story you submit.

EXCLUSIVE means that the story must be original and unique. It must be an eye witness account probably supported with pictures and videos.

So imagine posting 10 unique stories everyday, that's N10.000 daily. I plan to recruit and train some youths whose duty would be to go round the city and get me exclusive reports. If each of them could submit 5 reports daily and get a monthly salary of N70.000+ from me, would there be any regrets?

2. Page Ad Revenue.

LIS allows users to create as many pages as possible just like Facebook. But the difference is that Facebook doesn't pay you a dime for placing ads on your page whereas Linda Ikeji Social does.

If your page on LIS has up to 50k followers, one ad banner would be placed on your page. And for it, you will earn 20% of whatever the advertiser paid for the advert. If your page has up to 100k followers, you will have two ads placed on your page and earn a total of 40% of the ad revenue. So cool right?

Read more on http://boldsworld..com.ng/2016/11/how-you-can-make-money-on-linda-ikeji.html

Re: How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) by TheHeadBoy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Advert things... great job by LIB all the same. My woman crush grin
Re: How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.

(1) (Reply)

A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test / Internationally Recognized UK Project Management Professional Training / Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.