Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test (1165 Views)

My Encounter With A Teacher Turned Bricklayer / As A Teacher, What's Your Workload And Pay Range? / Understand How To Use Enemies As Colleagues Over Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Elnino4ladies: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai!. If not that is was taken from FB with his name in full, I'd have said the complain was staged. grin Why won't they fail when such people are teachers?, and why would your child do better when the teacher doesn't know better?.

El Rufai did well for once 'cause the northern educational system needs a total overhaul.

3 Likes

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Chinachriss(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is very embarrassing and despicable. Aji gbakwaa ihe ojoo

3 Likes

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by bedspread: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai...GOD OF MERCY.... HELP OUR TEACHERS

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by checkolatunji: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Chai!. If not that is was taken from FB with his name in full, I'd have said the complain was staged. grin Why won't they fail when such people are teachers?, and why would your child do better when the teacher doesn't know better?.

El Rufai did well for once 'cause the northern educational system needs a total overhaul.

My sister the idiot is a shameless e-goat. Infact just relate with the pix below

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by josephobaro(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am very sure this #teaches and his fellow 'teaches' will not even pass even a primary one examination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Elnino4ladies: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Cc Mynd44
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
checkolatunji:

My sister the idiot is a shameless e-goat. Infact just relate with the pix below
Lol, it could be that they teach in Arabic, not English. grin
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by checkolatunji: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, it could be that they teach in Arabic, not English. grin

Lol.... I just feel say the guy na senior dumb ass

The question is how were they employed

May God help those students
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jesu christi...!!! see grammar
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
even his grammar is alarming imagine the nation builders chaii
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Nbote(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
And tomorrow dis one will find himself as a director in a ministry all in d name of one useless Quota system..

2 Likes

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by nkwuocha1: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nbote:
And tomorrow dis one will find himself as a director in a ministry all in d name of one useless Quota system..

And then way up to presidency. And we wonder why Nigeria is retrogressive?!

1 Like

Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by TheFreeOne: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2017
This calipha dude murdered English language and thereby approved his own sack letter. grin

El rufai kindly do the needful.
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by smardray(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2017
and now if u tell he's wrong...he'll stand up to defend himself again..
now this is the time we should stop 1st degree graduates from teaching... if u no get ur PhD .u no dey capable to teach
Re: A Teacher Defending Himself And His Colleagues Over Their Failed Competency Test by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2017
See the way some southerners are coming after this guy as through their own teachers are any better. Governor Elrufai is on track either sacking those teachers or retraining them

(1) (Reply)

Deadlock: By Kay Lord / How Much Are You Making Abroad Convert To Naira / Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.