Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence (3927 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by akintom(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lines of acceptable evidence Needed to Support Claims of Existence of God/Gods as Valid:

1). Provide evidence or logically demonstrate that an aspect of the natural world cannot be explained through natural means.

2). Provide archeological evidence that a deity has intervened in human history at any point.

3).Provide a logical argument that demonstrates God is mandatory for existence.

4). Provide a logical argument or demonstration which can determine which of the many varying descriptions and attributes of the god concept are man made and which are not.

5). Provide evidence that any religious writings or doctrines could not have been developed by man or man alone.

6). Verifiable evidence of a miracle occurring that has no reasonable natural explanation.

7). Provide irrefutable Evidence that consciousness continues after all brain function ceases.

cool. Provide evidence that can demonstrate natural explanations for origins or development of humans such as scientific theories are false and that the existence of God is the only alternative explanation.

9). Provide evidence of an event or phenomenon which can be shown to not be subject to the laws of physics.

10). Provide evidence that prayer actually changes outcome on a statistical consistent basis and provide statistical data that demonstrates that prayer to a certain God change outcomes at a higher rate than prayer directed at any other God, idol, or ancestor.

Author: Alan D. Griffin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by felixomor: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
The lonely one.!
cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by jonbellion(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
felixomor:
The lonely one.!
cool
lol
Me sef I dey wonder........
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
The funny part of it is that, if the questions are turned around can you provide answers to them?

When will Nairalander Atheists provide their own scientific evidences of natural world instead of relying on the white Atheists?

akintom:
Lines of acceptable evidence Needed to Support Claims of Existence of God/Gods as Valid:

But unfortunately Atheist seems to lack the understanding between spirituality and physical despite their claim to be the one who possesses world wide knowledge.

1). Provide evidence or logically demonstrate that an aspect of the natural world cannot be explained through natural means.

The simple evidence for this is that no man can confidently say that he/she knows the origin of matter.
While Bible provided the answer: "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Heb 11:3 KJV

2). Provide archeological evidence that a deity has intervened in human history at any point.

Intervened in what way

Because God is LIFE and from Him LIFE exists on earth and up till now no scientific explanation to the origin of LIFE, please don't come with the excuse of, since they don't know it now doesn't mean it can't be known in the future.

4). Provide a logical argument or demonstration which can determine which of the many varying descriptions and attributes of the god concept are man made and which are not.

There is no concept of God that is man made from Christian perspective.
Logically, if God exists and He brought creation into existence then there is nothing in creation that is beyond His power (Please don't derail this thread by coming with the argument of SATAN-GOD, if you want to do so, kindly open another thread and invite me) and again, God existence will be totally different from how creations exist.

5). Provide evidence that any religious writings or doctrines could not have been developed by man or man alone.

The reason why Bible isn't a man's idea is that, Bible always points to God-man relationship which means people do have personal encounter with God from ancient days till date which I'm a living testimony.

6). Verifiable evidence of a miracle occurring that has no reasonable natural explanation.

Of course that's where Atheist lack knowledge about the world. We are in the world and everything that happens, happened in the NATURAL world not in spiritual world if not you won't see it.

Even the word 'supernatural' has natural in it.
Miracle simply means where man's ability ends God ability intervened.
I have experienced miracle and by the grace of God, God has helped me to perform miracle. NOTE: I'm not a pastor nor do I own a church.
Now let me tell you one story:
There was a time in my hometown, there is this major road that links my hometown to another village. Just of a sudden, at one spot accident do frequently occur which has claimed more than 10 persons' life. People begin to wonder what could possibly be happening, people begin to ask different questions.
Then, about three different churches revealed that there is one particular stone in that area that has been bewitched and people should start praying that God should fight any demon sucking blood on that road.
The day God will proof His existence and power, it was like a dream. What happened? That day cloud began to gather, small time rain started falling. In the middle of the rain fall was a very great THUNDER, in fact nobody in my village that doesn't fell the impart of that THUNDER, I remember my Grandma said "wa ooo ibun ti dun" in Yoruba which means "The gun has sounded" and she began to praise God.
After the rain, News broke out that something great has happened, guess what? It was along that road. At the very spot where accident do occur, the stone that was there was broken into pieces as if they used dynamite to blast the stone.
Atheist might said well, somebody went and planted the dynamite to deceive the villagers but if God wants to do His things He doesn't do it without leaving an evident. The path the thunder follows before hitting the stone will be up to 1-2kilometer and guess what, ANYTHING ALONG THAT PATH BE IT TREE OR GRASS were uprooted and the path looked as if it was a Bulldozer that works there. And since that day till I left my hometown not a single case of an accident was reported on that road.

These are my questions:
1. Which heavy equipment do you thing man can use around 1990's that can grade a path of 1-2km in just one single strike of a thunder?
2. Why is that particular stone among other stones in that area that was affected?
3. Why does accident cease from that spot after that incident?

NOTE: This is an eyewitness story not them-say-them-say

7). Provide irrefutable Evidence that consciousness continues after all brain function ceases.

You want video from spiritual source right?

cool. Provide evidence that can demonstrate natural explanations for origins or development of humans such as scientific theories are false and that the existence of God is the only alternative explanation.

No scientific theory for the origin of LIFE that is plausible.
Or let's put it this way, provide evidence for the ORIGIN of LIFE that proves it wasn't from God.

9). Provide evidence of an event or phenomenon which can be shown to not be subject to the laws of physics.

As stated above!
Also, I have a lot of them but answer those questions above first.

10). Provide evidence that prayer actually changes outcome on a statistical consistent basis and provide statistical data that demonstrates that prayer to a certain God change outcomes at a higher rate than prayer directed at any other God, idol, or ancestor.

Which evidence do you people always talk about?

Like taking a camera to heaven and begin to camera how God answers prayers or what?

Author: Emusan A.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
felixomor:
The lonely one.!
cool

I wonder how many converts he has after the wasted time online . My church holds services 3 days a week , 5 to 6 hours each day and millions of converts in a year . These atheists will bewail the amount of time wasted achieving nothing . They'll surely regret it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wonder how many converts he has after wasted time online . My church holds services 3 days a week , 5 to 6 hours each day and millions of converts in a year . These atheists will bewail the amount of time wasted achieving nothing . They'll surely regret it .
Number of converts does not make the belief a fact. wink

6 Likes

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
4kings:

I never implied this . Stop misrepresenting my views tongue
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
4kings:

Then let me ask ask you this, we have seen people converted from one religion to another i.e Atheist to Christianity, Christianity to Atheist; Islam to Christianity and vise visa e.t.c what is the missing link?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by felixomor: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wonder how many converts he has after the wasted time online . My church holds services 3 days a week , 5 to 6 hours each day and millions of converts in a year . These atheists will bewail the amount of time wasted achieving nothing . They'll surely regret it .

As in eh.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Bigsteve121(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, MY JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR AND WHEN JESUS CHRIST SAYS YES NOBODY CAN EVEN DARE TO SAY NO, WHY YOU ASK SIMPLE ANSWER IS BECAUSE JESUS IS LORD, SAVIOR AND KING OF THE WORLD THATS WHY wink wink IF I WERE YOU, YOU HAD BETTER BE ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT KNOW SEEKING THE FACE OF GOD AND NOT BUSY COMPLAINING AND CHATTING NONSENSE THAT THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD, YES THERE IS GOD AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO TO A GOOD CHURCH TO GO AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE. CHRIST HAS RISEN, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN. THIS GOD WHO YOU SAY DOES NOT EXIST HAS PERSONALLY PROMISED ME EVERLASTING LIFE AFTER THIS CURRENT LIFE ON EARTH, JESUS HAS SAVED ME FROM A VERY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE I ONCE ENCOUNTERED, THIS SAME JESUS REGULARLY SPEAKS TO ME AND TELLS ME WHAT TO EXPECT THE NEXT DAY, AND GUESS WHAT IT IS ON POINT LIKE HIS WORD.THIS SAME JESUS TELLS ME HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME AND HOW PROUD HE IS THAT I AM HIS AND ALSO I TOO TELL HIM HOW PROUD I AM TO BE HIS. OH JESUS CHRIST I WORSHIP AND ADORE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, YOU ARE BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER GODS OTHER RELIGIONS CLAIM, AH JESUS YOU ARE MARVELOUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL THIS SAME JESUS EXALTS ME ON HIGH ABOVE ALL MY ENEMIES AND ANYONE THAT TRIES TO ATTACK ME MY JESUS CHRIST STRIKES THEIR PLAN WOEFULLY, JUST LIKE ONE TIME A STUPID WOMAN IN MY WORKPLACE TRIED TO GET ME IN TROUBLE GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I ASKED THIS SAME JESUS TO DEAL WITH THE WITCH FOR ME GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, THAT WITCH WAS SACKED A WEEK LATER AND UP TILL TODAY SHE IS NOW HOMELESS AND LIVING IN POVERTY, YOU SEE HOW POWERFUL AND MARVELOUS MY JESUS CHRIST LORD AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS. EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME HOW THEY FIRST SAW A SPARKLE ON ME WELL I TELL PEOPLE THAT IS JESUS WHO LIVETH WITHIN ME HIS TEMPLE. EVEN A WITCH I ONCE ENCOUNTERED TOLD ME MY SPIRIT IS TOO STRONG AND I HAVE THE SPIRIT OF A LION I THEN TOLD HER ABOUT JESUS CHRIST AND YOU WONT BELIEVE IT SHE IS NOW A BORN AGAIN AND HAS BECOME A PASTOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL. SO WHO EVER YOU ARE SAYING YOU DONT KNOW IF GOD IS REAL WAKE UP GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD, ALL I KNOW IS JESUS CHRIST WILL RETURN AND DOMINATE THE WORLD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL COME ME BACK HOME ON A GLORIOUS DAY TO REJOICE WITH HIM. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR MARK MY WORDS.
GOD BLESS AND I HOPE GOD TOUCHES YOUR HEART THAT IS BLIND.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Emusan:

Then let me ask ask you this, we have seen people converted from one religion to another i.e Atheist to Christianity, Christianity to Atheist; Islam to Christianity and vise visa e.t.c what is the missing link?
Emotion wink
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

Emotion wink

So, it's emotion that leads you to Atheism... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Emusan:

So, it's emotion that leads you to Atheism... shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm not an atheist.

And yes, it's how your emotions are influenced. Whether by reason, emotional blackmail, influence from family and friends, or miracles experienced.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

I'm not an atheist.

And yes, it's how your emotions are influenced. Whether by reason, emotional blackmail, influence from family and friends, or miracles experienced.

Ok!

But I disagree with your last phrase.

Miracles experienced aren't emotional but reality in man's life.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Wilgrea7(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2016
over to KingEbukasBlog

kingbubu, naijadeyhia and their crew

.... destroying atheism since 1885

1 Like

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Emusan:

Ok!

Beliefs affect your pattern of reasoning.
An atheist and a christian could be on a boat, when there is a heavy storm, assuming they both get out alive. I am sure you know what the christian would think, while the atheist would consider himself lucky.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

An atheist and a christian could be on a boat, when there is a heavy storm, assuming they both get out alive. I am sure you know what the christian would think, while the atheist would consider himself lucky.

Then we ask how does individual manage to survive

Two things are involved here:
1. The Christain might not know how to swim or haven't been to water side before but suddenly found him/herself at the bank of the river.
Then the christian will know that God's intervention saved him/her, that's why I said in my reply to the OP that Miracle simply means where man's ability ends God ability intervened. Before miracles occur the fellow is hopless, helpless and weak.

2. The Atheist might have been to water side and know how to swim thus leading to his survivor though this still has a limit but in a case where the Atheist experienced the first instance it is a miracle yet what the Atheist will do (if it's an adamant Athaist) he/she will begin to apply various natural theories just to justify it but an Atheist who knows reality in man's life will simply aknowledge the intervention of God.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Emusan:

Then we ask how does individual manage to survive

Two things are involved here:
1. The Christain might not know how to swim or haven't been to water side before but suddenly found him/herself at the bank of the river.
Then the christian will know that God's intervention saved him/her, that's why I said in my reply to the OP that Miracle simply means where man's ability ends God ability intervened. Before miracles occur the fellow is hopless, helpless and weak.

2. The Atheist might have been to water side and know how to swim thus leading to his survivor though this still has a limit but in a case where the Atheist experienced the first instance it is a miracle yet what the Atheist will do (if it's an adamant Athaist) he/she will begin to apply various natural theories just to justify it but an Atheist who knows reality in man's life will simply aknowledge the intervention of God.
So you are ruling out all possibilities of a natural theory to this case?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by tartar9(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bigsteve121:
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, MY JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR AND WHEN JESUS CHRIST SAYS YES NOBODY CAN EVEN DARE TO SAY NO, WHY YOU ASK SIMPLE ANSWER IS BECAUSE JESUS IS LORD, SAVIOR AND KING OF THE WORLD THATS WHY wink wink IF I WERE YOU, YOU HAD BETTER BE ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT KNOW SEEKING THE FACE OF GOD AND NOT BUSY COMPLAINING AND CHATTING NONSENSE THAT THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD, YES THERE IS GOD AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO TO A GOOD CHURCH TO GO AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE. CHRIST HAS RISEN, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN. THIS GOD WHO YOU SAY DOES NOT EXIST HAS PERSONALLY PROMISED ME EVERLASTING LIFE AFTER THIS CURRENT LIFE ON EARTH, JESUS HAS SAVED ME FROM A VERY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE I ONCE ENCOUNTERED, THIS SAME JESUS REGULARLY SPEAKS TO ME AND TELLS ME WHAT TO EXPECT THE NEXT DAY, AND GUESS WHAT IT IS ON POINT LIKE HIS WORD.THIS SAME JESUS TELLS ME HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME AND HOW PROUD HE IS THAT I AM HIS AND ALSO I TOO TELL HIM HOW PROUD I AM TO BE HIS. OH JESUS CHRIST I WORSHIP AND ADORE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, YOU ARE BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER GODS OTHER RELIGIONS CLAIM, AH JESUS YOU ARE MARVELOUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL THIS SAME JESUS EXALTS ME ON HIGH ABOVE ALL MY ENEMIES AND ANYONE THAT TRIES TO ATTACK ME MY JESUS CHRIST STRIKES THEIR PLAN WOEFULLY, JUST LIKE ONE TIME A STUPID WOMAN IN MY WORKPLACE TRIED TO GET ME IN TROUBLE GUESS WHAT HAPPENED I ASKED THIS SAME JESUS TO DEAL WITH THE WITCH FOR ME GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, THAT WITCH WAS SACKED A WEEK LATER AND UP TILL TODAY SHE IS NOW HOMELESS AND LIVING IN POVERTY, YOU SEE HOW POWERFUL AND MARVELOUS MY JESUS CHRIST LORD AND SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS. EVERYWHERE I GO PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME HOW THEY FIRST SAW A SPARKLE ON ME WELL I TELL PEOPLE THAT IS JESUS WHO LIVETH WITHIN ME HIS TEMPLE. EVEN A WITCH I ONCE ENCOUNTERED TOLD ME MY SPIRIT IS TOO STRONG AND I HAVE THE SPIRIT OF A LION I THEN TOLD HER ABOUT JESUS CHRIST AND YOU WONT BELIEVE IT SHE IS NOW A BORN AGAIN AND HAS BECOME A PASTOR PREACHING THE GOSPEL. SO WHO EVER YOU ARE SAYING YOU DONT KNOW IF GOD IS REAL WAKE UP GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD, ALL I KNOW IS JESUS CHRIST WILL RETURN AND DOMINATE THE WORLD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND MY FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL COME ME BACK HOME ON A GLORIOUS DAY TO REJOICE WITH HIM. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR MARK MY WORDS.
GOD BLESS AND I HOPE GOD TOUCHES YOUR HEART THAT IS BLIND.
STATEMENT
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Emusan(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

So you are ruling out all possibilities of a natural theory to this case?

My post is as cleared as crystal!

How did I rule out natural theory here?2
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Bigsteve121(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
tartar9:
STATEMENT

NOT STATEMENT MY BROTHER, IT IS A FACT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY, BECAUSE IT IS GODS WORD cool AND WHAT EVER GOD SAYS IS FINAL. WHETHER WE ACCEPT IT OR NOT THATS THE TRUTH.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by tartar9(m): 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bigsteve121:

NOT STATEMENT MY BROTHER, IT IS A FACT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY, BECAUSE IT IS GODS WORD cool AND WHAT EVER GOD SAYS IS FINAL. WHETHER WE ACCEPT IT OR NOT THATS THE TRUTH.
Another Statement

1 Like

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Bigsteve121(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
tartar9:
Another Statement

IF IT WERE NOT FOR OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AETHISTS, UNBELIEVERS, THE IGNORANT AND THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY WOULD HAVE PERISHED, BUT INSTEAD HE SHOWED HIS UNDYING LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR HUMANITY AND DIED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY, HE HAS GIVEN US THE OPTION OF JUST ACCEPTING HIM AND SAYING HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BUT INSTEAD SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE SEE IT TOO MUCH OF A BIG DEAL JUST TO SIMPLY SAY JESUS CHRIST I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AND GUESS WHAT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT DOES NOT COST US A THING JUST TO ACCEPT HIM AND HAVE EVERLASTING ETERNAL LIFE BUT INSTEAD IT IS TOO MUCH FOR IDIOTS JUST TO ACCEPT HIM, IT WILL NOT COST YOU OR ANYBODY A CENT,KOBO,DOLLAR, NAIRA,POUND, EURO WHAT EVER CURRENCY YOU USE AND NO IT WILL NOT PUT YOU OR ANY BODY ELSE IN DEBT BUT INSTEAD PREVENT YOU FROM ENTERING OR WITNESSING THE LAKE OF FIRE BUT INSTEAD REJOICE WITH GOD AND WITNESS THE NEW LIFE HE HAS PROMISED US AFTER THIS LIFE WE ARE LIVING, THE NEW LIFE WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS, NO DEBTS, NO HEALTH PROBLEMS AND CERTAINLY NO BOKO HARAM BUT INSTEAD JOY AND CONTENTMENT AND GOD GIVING US WHAT EVER WE WANT AND DESIRE.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by tartar9(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bigsteve121:

IF IT WERE NOT FOR OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AETHISTS, UNBELIEVERS, THE IGNORANT AND THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY WOULD HAVE PERISHED, BUT INSTEAD HE SHOWED HIS UNDYING LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR HUMANITY AND DIED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY, HE HAS GIVEN US THE OPTION OF JUST ACCEPTING HIM AND SAYING HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BUT INSTEAD SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE SEE IT TOO MUCH OF A BIG DEAL JUST TO SIMPLY SAY JESUS CHRIST I ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AND GUESS WHAT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT DOES NOT COST US A THING JUST TO ACCEPT HIM AND HAVE EVERLASTING ETERNAL LIFE BUT INSTEAD IT IS TOO MUCH FOR IDIOTS JUST TO ACCEPT HIM, IT WILL NOT COST YOU OR ANYBODY A CENT,KOBO,DOLLAR, NAIRA,POUND, EURO WHAT EVER CURRENCY YOU USE AND NO IT WILL NOT PUT YOU OR ANY BODY ELSE IN DEBT BUT INSTEAD PREVENT YOU FROM ENTERING OR WITNESSING THE LAKE OF FIRE BUT INSTEAD REJOICE WITH GOD AND WITNESS THE NEW LIFE HE HAS PROMISED US AFTER THIS LIFE WE ARE LIVING, THE NEW LIFE WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS, NO DEBTS, NO HEALTH PROBLEMS AND CERTAINLY NO BOKO HARAM BUT INSTEAD JOY AND CONTENTMENT AND GOD GIVING US WHAT EVER WE WANT AND DESIRE.
grin grin grin Yet Another Statement

1 Like

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Bigsteve121(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
tartar9:
grin grin grin Yet Another Statement
I KNOW RIGHT wink
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
akintom:

The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.

The driving forces behind the attacks on the Holy Scoan Church are as follows;
The president of Pentecostal PFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And CAN has consistently remained the holy Prophet Joshua’s most hated critics.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has even expelled any PentecostalFN members who attempt to get healing from The holy Prophet TB Joshua.. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor makes his hatred known clearly from the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: He rants, “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian” he argues, "If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry;
Pastor Ayo Oritsejaforif fumes indignantly, "If T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then the Pentecostals would consider him.”

Sourced from: http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Who-Is-TB-Joshuas-Mentor
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Emusan:

Ok!

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 12:04am On Nov 23, 2016
WARNING ! Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. . Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.
These fake church leaders are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake Pharisees/ holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.
The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “Truly Christ is risen and is alive still.”
Church leaders are too threatened to accept Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Awesome Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people and Pastors of all religions and nationalities that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
4kings:

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2016
tartar9:
STATEMENT
The sincere suffering masses world wide never get what Jesus commanded them to have as can be clearly seen at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING. The time is now, where fake Pastors will be dumped so that in every true church regardless of their religion, mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The promise of the Messiah will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor. The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by UyiIredi(m): 1:01am On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:

All this and he calls himself ScienceWatch, the irony grin

1 Like

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by UyiIredi(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2016
akintom:

Consciousness: An immaterial aspect of life esp in humans. And as such cannot be explained wrt natural laws.

Genetic code: Codes require conscious activity to make, natural processes lack the foresight required to make codes so any claimed natural origins of the genetic code is bogus.

akintom:

Existence as we know it is grounded in the conscious mind. Without the mind one can't be aware of existence. As I've noted earlier consciousness is immaterial and so cannot be explained by natural laws, logically a God is mandatory to explain the presence of consciousness.

akintom:

All conceptions of God are man-made. This doesn't make them untrue though either a lack of evidence or poor reasoning make it so.

akintom:

Religious texts and doctrines are all man-made.

akintom:

Just go to YouTube and search for resurrection. There are lots of cases were people died and were brought back to life. The popular case of Fabric Muamba who died for an hour is available online.

akintom:

Google near-death experiences. I'll admit they aren't entirely irrefutable though, still it's fairly good evidence.

akintom:

Sure. As I've said consciousness is immaterial so it's presence cannot possibly be explained by natural law. Attempts to explain the evolution of consciousness presume consciousness is physical which it isn't therefore it fails from the start.

As to the genetic code explanations that purprt to show how it evolved typically presume its evolution based on a flimsy pretext. For example, the frozen accident hypothesis assumes the genetic code was randomly created from ribozymes. All such explanations overlook the fact that the relationship between codons and their amino acids are not dictated by any natural principle as with all codes.

akintom:

Consciousness is not subject to natural laws. The relationship of codons to amino acids in the genetic code is unexplainable by the laws of physics and chemistry.

akintom:

I don't believe in prayer.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:
WARNING ! Nigeria must not make the same foolish mistake as the Jews. . Jesus said of them, "Satan will not and can not work against himself. "

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.

Well the father of the "Holy SCOAN Church" has been proven to be a false prophet.
So i guess i know one of them by their works. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do These Simple Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Favour, Bizness Boost, Etc / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet / Lost Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.