Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence (3954 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Well done 4king, you right again ! my point is not directed to the real mental health problems resulting from the denial of Jesus and therefore the God he reveals.

The thrust of all this is concern for the devastating social consequences of atheism/deism/agnosticism and other satanically inspired ideas.

How do atheists/deists/agnostics,etc use defence mechanisms to deny God or a personal God? Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Sam Harris and others. They are angry and resentful people and shift the blame to other for the problems in their own lives. Now filled with hatred, they invent ideas that trap themselves and others. What follows are what psychologists and psychiatrist believe to be the major ways.
Bill Gates donates large portion of his wealth to the needy, does that look like an act of hatred?

DENIAL: This mechanism is very simple: the atheist/deist simply denies reality and does so with intensity and persistence. There are people who are told by doctors daily that they have a terminal illness. They hear and see many people have been miraculously healed. Their way of coping is to deny that it could be true. Atheists/deist do the same: they intensely and persistently deny that God could exist. They block out the possibility and fight it with all their might.

Deist don't deny the existence of God.

RATIONALIZATIONS: This is a favorite mechanism of atheists/deist. It is simply the reliance on logical-sounding but false reasons to negate reality. Atheists/deist will offer countless “logical-sounding” reasons why God does not exist, or why atheists/deist cannot accept the existence of God or religion or that miraculous healings are as simple as breathing. They are very creative at doing so, and they specialize in using pedantic language to sound convincing to others and to themselves. They fool themselves that they are of superior intelligence and that they must be correct in their conclusions. In reality, they are simply foolish rationalizers.
How do atheists use defence mechanisms to deny God

Where was miraculous healing for Myles Munroe? (no offence)

REPRESSION: This mechanism entails forcing painful experiences into the sub-conscious unconsciously. The atheist/deist/agnostic who uses this mechanism is not aware of it. All of existence shouts out miraculous, "design." Every little detail in nature offers evidence of the Artist’s miraculous touch. One only has to stop, observe and see that we are not surrounded by the grotesque, but by beauty, unity and miraculous harmony. The atheist mind will not stop and observe and see the connection. If they do stop to look, they will acknowledge the miraculous art -- but not the artist.
go check the meaning of agnosticism and deism.

SUPPRESSION: Suppression is similar to repression, but with one exception: it is conscious. Science is continually offering evidence of miraculous intricacy and brilliance on the Creator’s part. The concept of miraculous design is daily being reinforced by all the sciences. Accepting the evidence of miraculous design for former atheist, Anthony Flew, may have been painful at first, but he finally accepted the glaring reality. Most atheists/deist will not. They will consciously “reject” the evidence, without any fair and sufficient I . And finally exclude God or reject the power of miracles in religion.
Let your God heal an amputee, then you would see an overwhelming influx into Christendom.

DISPLACEMENT: This mechanism has to do with transferring feelings from one deserving object to another undeserving one. As explained above, many Atheists/deists are angry and hurt, because of abuse or mistreatment by authority figures, parents, religious events or religious leaders. In time, they transfer their anger to God who allowed the events that caused their pain to take place. The end result of this mechanism is to abolish/destroy what they see as the ultimate source of their pain: God.
this is pathetic, stop watching those 'God's not Dead' movies.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:
Bill Gates donates large portion of his wealth to the needy, does that look like an act of hatred?

Let your God heal an amputee, then you would see an overwhelming influx into Christendom.

good points
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
ScienceWatch:
good points
So are you taking back your assertions?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

You are more than pathetic, this thread was to know the Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence.

You weakly point to Bill Gates, this mans achievements fails in comparison to the holy Prophet TB Joshua. The personal but scientifically verifiable testimony of thousands of people world wide proves this simple fact.

Try not to choke as you chew on this !
The holy Prophet TB Joshua has appeared 2000 years later working signs never seen on earth, but TB Joshua is not Jesus in the physical sense, but is also a “Christ” (in Hebrew parallel “messiah”) Just as Jesus was the “Christ.”

Because Just as God sent Jesus (who was with him before in heaven) to earth to die for mankind and redeem man’s soul, so God sent the holy Prophet TB Joshua (who was with him before In heaven) to earth to save it – to bound Satan and throw him into the bottomless pit, shutting him up and setting a seal on him.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

You are more than pathetic, this thread was to know the Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence.

You weakly point to Bill Gates, this mans achievements fails in comparison to the holy Prophet TB Joshua. The personal but scientifically verifiable testimony of thousands of people world wide proves this simple fact.
Try not to choke as you chew on this ! The holy Prophet TB Joshua has appeared 2000 years later working signs never seen on earth, but TB Joshua is not Jesus in the physical sense, but is also a “Christ” (in Hebrew parallel “messiah”) Just as Jesus was the “Christ.”

Because Just as God sent Jesus (who was with him before in heaven) to earth to die for mankind and redeem man’s soul, so God sent the holy Prophet TB Joshua (who was with him before In heaven) to earth to save it – to bound Satan and throw him into the bottomless pit, shutting him up and setting a seal on him.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Try not to choke as you chew on this !
The holy Prophet TB Joshua has appeared 2000 years later working signs never seen on earth, but TB Joshua is not Jesus in the physical sense, but is also a “Christ” (in Hebrew parallel “messiah”) Just as Jesus was the “Christ.”

I see, so "Bill Gates" was the only point you noticed.
"Achievement" ke, please carry your delusion go abeg, it seems you don't know Bill Gates as a philanthropist.
I thought this discussion was over.

Abeg KingEbukasBlog come help me address the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

I see, so "Bill Gates" was the only point you noticed.
"Achievement" ke, please carry your delusion go abeg, it seems you don't know Bill Gates as a philanthropist.
I thought this discussion was over.

Abeg KingEbukasBlog come help me address the guy.
Bill gates like you will only give to avoid taxes. Wrong Motive !

Why do you so easily call for help ! KingEbukasBlog is an independant thinker, he will rather have you work hard to address me yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Bill gates like you will only give to avoid taxes. Wrong Motive !

Why do you so easily call for help ! KingEbukasBlog is an independant thinker, he will rather have you work hard to address me yourself.
Like I said you don't know Bill Gates as a philanthropist.
Please read about his Foundation. "Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation"
He was once ranked the second most philanthropic man in America after Warren Buffet.

How can someone give away about $30b just to avoid tax. undecided
By the way, his Company is public traded(not private) and separate from his foundation. So I don't see how "tax" comes into play here.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
4kings:

He was once ranked the second most philanthropic man in America after Warren Buffet.

By the way, his Company is public traded(not private) and separate from his foundation. So I don't see how "tax" comes into play here.
So you dont know the hidden reasons why the rich establish "foundations."
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:
So you dont know the hidden reasons why the rich establish "foundations."
Must everything be Conspiracy with you guys.
Please do tell why he established the foundation to help solve Malaria problems and inequality in poor nations.

So to you, because he is rich, therefore his motive must be diabolical?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2016
4kings:

Someone in the know sees your hero's so-called generosity otherwise.
" On the surface, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s announcement that he’s donating 99 percent — roughly $45 billion — of his Facebook stock to philanthropy seems genuine. Other notable billionaires, like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, have made similar pledges to donate a large bulk of their net worth to charitable causes. However, this is actually just a clever ruse that allows these billionaires to get out of paying taxes on their enormous sums of wealth. As facts come out about Zuckerberg’s new organization, the Initiative seems less like charity and more like a tax ploy."
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Someone in the know sees your hero's so-called generosity otherwise.
" On the surface, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s announcement that he’s donating 99 percent — roughly $45 billion — of his Facebook stock to philanthropy seems genuine. Other notable billionaires, like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, have made similar pledges to donate a large bulk of their net worth to charitable causes. However, this is actually just a clever ruse that allows these billionaires to get out of paying taxes on their enormous sums of wealth. As facts come out about Zuckerberg’s new organization, the Initiative seems less like charity and more like a tax ploy."
Can you explain how?
Using accounting and realistic data.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

Can you explain how?
Using accounting and realistic data.
There are times when it pays to change the subject to make a point.

Athiests love science.
Science is their god.
Science made dangerous GMO foods.
Atheists eat the foods of their gods.

What is the deadly end results of science modifying the genetics of our natural seeds ?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:
There are times when it pays to change the subject to make a point.
wink

Athiests love science.
Science is their god.
Science made dangerous GMO foods.
Atheists eat the foods of their gods.
I'm not an atheist!!!

What is the deadly end results of science modifying the genetics of our natural seeds ?
My leaning isn't towards biochemistry and I have not read satisfactorily on this issue, to give an opinion.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:
wink
I'm not an atheist!!!

My leaning isn't towards biochemistry and I have not read satisfactorily on this issue, to give an opinion.
You dont have to be a biochemist. Just eat the crap GMO foods scientists are creating, then come back in two years and open a new thread.

A great adventure !
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You dont have to be a biochemist. Just eat the crap GMO foods scientists are creating, then come back in two years and open a new thread.

A great adventure !
Have you eaten any?
What's your opinion?
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Have you eaten any?
What's your opinion?
Sorry, I dont have an opinion on this serious scientific blunder called GMO.
But careful research will give you insight.
All the best!
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
4kings:

Have you eaten any?
What's your opinion?
My family has changed to "free range" and non GMO.
We are all feeling much much better.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
ScienceWatch:
My family has changed to "free range" and non GMO.
We are all feeling much much better.
grin grin
OK ooo

May I ask the meaning of ScienceWatch
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by ScienceWatch: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
4kings:

grin grin
OK ooo

May I ask the meaning of ScienceWatch
Just like you have fake pastors and fake watches etc. Science watch must detect the pretensions of science.
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by 4kings: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Just like you have fake pastors and fake watches etc. Science watch must detect the pretensions of science.
Hmmm
Re: Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence by Niflheim(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Akintom,

But these requests might be too hard for the F9 parallel theists that dominate the Religion Section on Nairaland!!!

The last time Ray Comfort was asked for similar evidence, he presented.........................wait for it.........................a banana!!! CHAI!!! So their god is a banana?!!! Then I guess this should be their new worship song:........................................."Drunk all night on a keg of rum?!!! Here I come and me wanna go home!!! Chop banana till the morning come?!!! Here I come and me wanna go home!!!"

"Come Mr Tally Man, Tally me banana, here I come and me wanna go home!!! Come Mr Tally man, Tally me banana, here I come and me wanna go home!!!"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Truthman2012? / Students Must Study The Satanic Bible----kentucky Education Board / Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief – Pastor Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.