Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) (38001 Views)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Godstraight(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:
Let me be candid with you,Ghanaians are very wicked towards we Nigerians, a Nigerian will tell you he's mind when you offend him and squash the beef right there while a Ghanaian will plot your demise codedly with a fake smile.i'm so glad I'm done with this set of people,may God bless Nigeria so we don't travel far and wide in search of greener pastures.

If yansh gives you joy then you will love Ghana girls,aside pressing yansh nothing dey again dem fit offer you for life.
enough of all this nonsense are you saying he was killed because he was a nigerian,he ghan wife was I'm the house,crime is crime and most of the time it has nothing to do nationality

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mbilla(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:
Let me be candid with you,Ghanaians are very wicked towards we Nigerians, a Nigerian will tell you he's mind when you offend him and squash the beef right there while a Ghanaian will plot your demise codedly with a fake smile.i'm so glad I'm done with this set of people,may God bless Nigeria so we don't travel far and wide in search of greener pastures.

If yansh gives you joy then you will love Ghana girls,aside pressing yansh nothing dey again dem fit offer you for life.
Honestly, Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria. I have traveled many countries in West Africa, but I have never see people who is so unhappy, ungrateful and wicked like Ghanaians. I pity those Nigerians who married Ghanaians and those Nigerians who are sending their children to school in those glorified primary schools they called universities in Ghana. Visit Tamale in Northern region of Ghana and see how they are using their female children to so set up Nigerian business men their up in other to get money from them. I pity those mumu Nigerians who keep rattlesnake Ghanaians as friends.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
I won't be surprised one bit if that woman is an Ewe lady. Na dem dem. They wicked pass Satan.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by IntroVAT: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Flashh:
You don't have to joke with everything.

Who is joking? Didn't she just murder someone?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mbilla(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
dumo1:
I won't be surprised one bit if that woman is an Ewe lady. Na dem dem. They wicked pass Satan.
She is not an Ewe woman, she is Ga tribe woman. Despite their juju(Trokosi), Ewe tribe women are far better than other Ghana women. Pray not to have anything in common with these tribes women I.e Dagomba, Frafra and Ashanti tribes. Go to Bolgatanga in Upper East Region of Ghana and see what Frara tribe women did to Yoruba's that married them.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Godgay:
enough of all this nonsense are you saying he was killed because he was a nigerian,he ghan wife was I'm the house,crime is crime and most of the time it has nothing to do nationality

You are gay what do you know grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by ochubaebube(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
and when parents advise their children not to marry girls of foreign nationality or of a significantly different tribe.... some will say NO and then try to justify their reasons on love matters.....

What an adult sees sitting down, if a child climbs a tree he won't still be able to see it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Flashh: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
IntroVAT:

Who is joking? Didn't she just murder someone?
You were referring to the person who was victimized.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by nigeriantrend: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is really serious and that woman went too extreme
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by blaqueoracle: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
U no well sha......
Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"[/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by tiswell(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2016
yomibelle:
Both d husband n his brother must av offended her terribly
buh still, dats no excuse.

#SayNoToJungleJustice
#SayNoToCrime
What kind of offence deserve such babaric and senseless act...it is either she is having mental issues or she must be jailedsad
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by cuteme88(f): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2016
wickedness in the highest order. person make u vex or offend u: u wan kill am as punishment. what about God that we offend almost all the time. Thank God sha we no be God i wonder the kind judgement we for don share to people anyhow.
Make una no vex, no be say she allow Devil take over her, na she go beg Devil to let her become the devil itself.God go heal una, take heart for the lost soul. Smh!!""
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by yankeypha: 1:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Many Nigerian Big boys has die Because of Ghana woman, if they want take your property, they will grand bottle use it to cook food for their Nigerian man, ghana woman hate nigerian with passion they will pretend they love you, there women love forking every man they see, some nigeria that is in prison is because of woman matter, I thank
God that I am now enjoying in my country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by john650(m): 3:55am On Nov 22, 2016
HCF:
...and her name is 'Comfort'??....I made it a rule; run from Ladies who are hot tempered!
Nothing comforting about her.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Godstraight(m): 4:29am On Nov 22, 2016
justscorchone:

You are gay what do you know grin
enough to have common Benin city
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
justscorchone:

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by femliany(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Ghanian women are wicked especially when they get married to Nigerian...one of them killed one of family member that got married to one all in the name of say she would inherit the man's school upon his demise
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by femboy2(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
The Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"
lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Whytelyon(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
silento:

thanks for wasting my five minutes trying to pronounce your sentence

Been laughing since I read this grin

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Some peeps can be heartless and hope d govt doesn't do any preferential treatment because he's not Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Masterclass32: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
The Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"

Choi, see grammar ... Bros, abeg do unto others as you'd love them do unto you.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by LePrezident(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
ochubaebube:
and when parents advise their children not to marry girls of foreign nationality or of a significantly different tribe.... some will say NO and then try to justify their reasons on love matters.....

What an adult sees sitting down, if a child climbs a tree he won't still be able to see it!

I have a whitewoman for you, will you marry?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2016
This woman is heartless and she deserve to be jailed if not hanged.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Irepib(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2016
yomibelle:
Both d husband n his brother must av offended her terribly
buh still, dats no excuse.

#SayNoToJungleJustice
#SayNoToCrime
look at what you are coughing out abeg keep quite

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by flistyl(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016

fear ghana babes, especially sister deborah

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Mbilla:
She is not an Ewe woman, she is Ga tribe woman. Despite their juju(Trokosi), Ewe tribe women are far better than other Ghana women. Pray not to have anything in common with these tribes women I.e Dagomba, Frafra and Ashanti tribes. Go to Bolgatanga in Upper East Region of Ghana and see what Frara tribe women did to Yoruba's that married them.
As for Ga I have always known them to be very violent even their men. Lousy set of human beings. I have Ashanti friends and most of them r very cool. So what did those women do to those Yoruba men?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
femliany:
Ghanian women are wicked especially when they get married to Nigerian...one of them killed one of family member that got married to one all in the name of say she would inherit the man's school upon his demise
Chineke!!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by koolaid87: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
passionate88:
burnt offering

The recession is really attacking your brain.

Were!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2016
justscorchone:

So which of e Ghana yansh make u like this
Is it Krobo, Fante or Ga yansh
Because those tribes
Hmnmmmk e get as e be
Like u people say
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mbilla(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2016
dumo1:

As for Ga I have always known them to be very violent even their men. Lousy set of human beings. I have Ashanti friends and most of them r very cool. So what did those women do to those Yoruba men?
My brother as your a free minded Nigerian don't think other Africans especially Ghanaians are free minded like you. Ghanaians are very inferior minded people and they always happy seeing a Nigerian suffer. A Ghanaian will do anything to frustrate a Nigerian in Ghana and once you start progressing, you will see Ghanaians working hard to pull you down by all means but God pass them. Yoruba's from Ogbomosho came to Bolgatanga, Upper East Regional capital of Ghana in early 60s. Most of them are successful business men , some are medical doctor's while some are working in various Ghana government ministry's. Yoruba's build houses, buy lands and married those Ghana women except Alhaji Tunde Danladi the richest man in Bolgatanga who married Kogi woman. There is a family court in Ghana called WAJU and is where many Ghana women always take their men and Nigerian men to in order to inherit those men properties. My brother ask anybody in Ghana about WAJU court. If a Ghanaian woman take you to WAJU, your name is sorry and if you come out without ended up in prison you will go for thanksgiving. The worse one is when the judge hear that your a Nigerian, is only God or your millions that will serve you. Those Yoruba's men that married Ghana women in Bolgatanga where taken to WAJU court by their Ghanaian wives and they ended up losing everything they labour for years to those ugly wicked Ghana women. Ghana women grand bottle and used it to cook food for some Yoruba men and they died slowly. Only Alhaji Tunde Danladi that survive and also the richness man at moment in Bolgatanga because his married Kogi woman. So the Igbos that came early 90s who are selling motorcycle parts in Bolgatanga learn lesson from Yorubas. So Igbo union in Bolgatanga make law that no Igbo man should marry a Ghanaian woman, and if any Igbo man marry a Ghanaian woman, he will not be in their meeting and if he has a problem nobody will help the follow. Thousands of Nigerians in Ivory Coast married Ivorian and they are living happily with them. Every Xmas Ivorians women follows their husbands home to their various villages. But for ugly wicked Ghana women their mission are to kill their Nigerian husbands or collabo with their families, polices and judges to put their Nigerian husbands in Ghana prisons, just for them to take the Nigerian man properties, money and children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Mbilla:
My brother as your a free minded Nigerian don't think other Africans especially Ghanaians are free minded like you. Ghanaians are very inferior minded people and they always happy seeing a Nigerian suffer. A Ghanaian will do anything to frustrate a Nigerian in Ghana and once you start progressing, you will see Ghanaians working hard to pull you down by all means but God pass them. Yoruba's from Ogbomosho came to Bolgatanga, Upper East Regional capital of Ghana in early 60s. Most of them are successful business men , some are medical doctor's while some are working in various Ghana government ministry's. Yoruba's build houses, buy lands and married those Ghana women except Alhaji Tunde Danladi the richest man in Bolgatanga who married Kogi woman. There is a family court in Ghana called WAJU and is where many Ghana women always take their men and Nigerian men to in order to inherit those men properties. My brother ask anybody in Ghana about WAJU court. If a Ghanaian woman take you to WAJU, your name is sorry and if you come out without ended up in prison you will go for thanksgiving. The worse one is when the judge hear that your a Nigerian, is only God or your millions that will serve you. Those Yoruba's men that married Ghana women in Bolgatanga where taken to WAJU court by their Ghanaian wives and they ended up losing everything they labour for years to those ugly wicked Ghana women. Ghana women grand bottle and used it to cook food for some Yoruba men and they died slowly. Only Alhaji Tunde Danladi that survive and also the richness man at moment in Bolgatanga because his married Kogi woman. So the Igbos that came early 90s who are selling motorcycle parts in Bolgatanga learn lesson from Yorubas. So Igbo union in Bolgatanga make law that no Igbo man should marry a Ghanaian woman, and if any Igbo man marry a Ghanaian woman, he will not be in their meeting and if he has a problem nobody will help the follow. Thousands of Nigerians in Ivory Coast married Ivorian and they are living happily with them. Every Xmas Ivorians women follows their husbands home to their various villages. But for ugly wicked Ghana women their mission are to kill their Nigerian husbands or collabo with their families, polices and judges to put their Nigerian husbands in Ghana prisons, just for them to take the Nigerian man properties, money and children.

Eiiii
Minister of information on Ghanaian women
Affairs....
Ka nu kr3e wai
In all honesty all this is a lie
Base on mere hear say...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunfight At Tin Can Between Hoodlums In Apapa, Lagos / Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.