Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) (38000 Views)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Mafio:

So which of e Ghana yansh make u like this
Is it Krobo, Fante or Ga yansh
Because those tribes
Hmnmmmk e get as e be
Like u people say

Which one are you? I don't bother asking their tribes when I fall in love I forget such questions.where in ghana are you?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
justscorchone:

Which one are you? I don't bother asking their tribes when I fall in love I forget such questions.where in ghana are you?

Accra
Am a Ghanaian...
So please don't generalize.
Next time try to ask questions.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mbilla(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
dienlmods:
Ghana women can never, never truly love a Nigerian man... it is all about the money ...but NNigerian easily fall prey to them because of their snaky good loving nature at first

Ghanaian women have rendered many Nigeria men useless and killed many too... Ghanaian are shameless in all ramifications. ...even their men, they all sabi, hide their anger and deal with you mercilessly later....and the Ghana law is Ghanaian child first, Ghanaian women 2nd, and Ghanaian men 3rd....nothing for foreigners
True talk my brothers. Ghanaian women are very shameless. Go go to Bolgatanga the Upper East Region of Ghana and see how shameless their women are. Their women give birth at home, deficate and bath in open places like animals.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Mafio:

Accra
Am a Ghanaian...
So please don't generalize.
Next time try to ask questions.

What tribe are you then? I'm not generalizing my dear I'm only stating my experience with Ghanaians ,maybe I wasn't fortunate to meet the good ones,maybe you can change my notion about your people.

Is your yansh fat though?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Mbilla:
My brother as your a free minded Nigerian don't think other Africans especially Ghanaians are free minded like you. Ghanaians are very inferior minded people and they always happy seeing a Nigerian suffer. A Ghanaian will do anything to frustrate a Nigerian in Ghana and once you start progressing, you will see Ghanaians working hard to pull you down by all means but God pass them. Yoruba's from Ogbomosho came to Bolgatanga, Upper East Regional capital of Ghana in early 60s. Most of them are successful business men , some are medical doctor's while some are working in various Ghana government ministry's. Yoruba's build
houses, buy lands and married those Ghana women except Alhaji Tunde Danladi the richest man in Bolgatanga who married Kogi woman. There is a family court in Ghana called WAJU and is where many Ghana women always take their men and Nigerian men to in order to inherit those men properties. My brother ask anybody in Ghana about WAJU court. If a Ghanaian woman take you to WAJU, your name is sorry and if you come out without ended up in prison you will go for thanksgiving. The worse one is when the judge hear that your a Nigerian, is only God or your millions that will serve you. Those Yoruba's men that married Ghana women in Bolgatanga where taken to WAJU court by their Ghanaian wives and they ended up losing everything they labour for years to those ugly wicked Ghana women. Ghana women grand bottle and used it to cook food for some Yoruba men and they died slowly. Only Alhaji Tunde Danladi that survive and also the richness man at moment in Bolgatanga because his married Kogi woman. So the Igbos that came early 90s who are selling motorcycle parts in Bolgatanga learn lesson from Yorubas. So Igbo union in Bolgatanga make law that no Igbo man should marry a Ghanaian woman, and if any Igbo man marry a Ghanaian woman, he will not be in their meeting and if he has a problem nobody will help the follow. Thousands of Nigerians in Ivory Coast married Ivorian and they are living happily with them. Every Xmas Ivorians women follows their husbands home to their various villages. But for ugly wicked Ghana women their mission are to kill their Nigerian husbands or collabo with their families, polices and judges to put their Nigerian husbands in Ghana prisons, just for them to take the Nigerian man properties, money and children.
Thanks for taking out time to explain this story, like you said I am a very free minded person but doesn't mean I discriminate my hosts. This issue is really serious and Nigerian government & embassy did nothing about it? but all Ghanaians can't be that bad.
Seems you are talking from experience or from a friend's experience
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
justscorchone:

What tribe are you then? I'm not generalizing my dear I'm only stating my experience with Ghanaians ,maybe I wasn't fortunate to meet the good ones,maybe you can change my notion about your people.

Is your yansh fat though?

No
It not fat
Don't worry u will meet a good one too
The above tribe I mention though
Not all of them are 'e be as e be'
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by imitateMe(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
faitheverest:
Heart of men
Heart of women
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mafio:

No
It not fat
Don't worry u will meet a good one too
The above tribe I mention though
Not all of them are 'e be as e be'

Will like to meet you though,let's chat on whatsapp or imo
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by alaskido(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
faitheverest:
Heart of men

No, this is Heart of women. No be woman set the room on fire and lock the door.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Chimdiebere(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
The Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"
This is an odoriferous saga, Cum gargantuan gaga!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
justscorchone:

Will like to meet you though,let's chat on whatsapp or imo

+++++†*****

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by achimotan(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Mbilla post=51260625] My brother as your a free minded Nigerian don't think other Africans especially Ghanaians are free minded like you. Ghanaians are very inferior minded people and they always happy seeing a Nigerian suffer. A Ghanaian will do anything to frustrate a Nigerian in Ghana and once you start progressing, you will see Ghanaians working hard to pull you down by all means but God pass them

Cusubaba Aka Goodysydney now appearing as mbilla .Your foolishness and hatred against Ghana is legendary with concocted stories.Foolish boy like you always cooking up stories with untruth about Ghana.

By the way how your mother from Navrongo. From Abia man to Akwa Ibom man.

Fake boy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mafio:

+++++0546387145

You might want to delete your number now before some mischievous A-hole copies it
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Mafio: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2016
justscorchone:

You might want to delete your number now before some mischievous A-hole copies it
Pls delete

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police / Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby / Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.