Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (46060 Views)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by franklynsunny(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls mak sure u buy ur mum a car once u ve d opportunities
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by franklynsunny(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls mak sure u buy ur mum a car once u ve d opportunities and also house
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by kennydotkom(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
The money you lavish on women may open their hearts and other rooms to you but the one you give to your mother will make God open doors for you. Show your mother love because, other than God, no other person is capable of loving you the way your mother did and does. The most useless man is a man who is ashamed of his mother because she is old or unsophisticated. Note that the very last human duty Jesus performed on the Cross was to provide for a home for His mother
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Adebowale89(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
talk of good mother then you are talking abt my mom

iyabode very discipline, caring woman

my mom, my world, my life, my happiness and my first wife wink
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by hazvat(f): 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry
may God forgive her shortcomings and the shortcomings of Mothers that have gone to the world beyond PLUS MY MUM. Ameen.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Many of these "roadside sellers" make more than sooo many of those 'white collar workers' who look down on them.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by bhankymyk(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

seconded God bless every hard working mum out there
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by bhankymyk(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

seconded God bless every hard working mum out there
amen
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Goldienana(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Its ok dear. Once she's with God no problem ok. We will miss ours but pray nt soon. Be strong

ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by zarakay(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
loomer:

Then one idiot girl go come dey tell u say "you have to choose between me and you mother"

grin grin..just try to strike a balance..thats all I can say
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by sweetilicious(f): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
marhoinspire:
we should all be proud of our mothers irrespective of d kind of job/work thy do.

I love my mum.
Am with you dear. Mothers can sacrifice alot of things for their children. I love my mom. And I pray God keeps her for my Omugwo. I don't know how i can do that life changing moment in future without her.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Horpe1711: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Horlaidex:
God bless my mum and all other hard working mums out there. May y'all live to enjoy the fruit of ur labor.

AMEN!!!
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by power900: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
now playing DEAR MAMA-TUPAC MAKEVELI
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by AmenJoan(f): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
21Savagw:
I wake up everyday smug that I am not an African woman.

Fixed
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
She looks like someone i've seen in Owerri.
Did she work with Geodora Skill Acquisition or something?
She looks like the woman that comes and speak for Geodora during the students graduation ceremony.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by YEM101: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Awwwww, God bless her!
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Irrisistable(f): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thumps up to all wonderful moms like this but mine is the best, trust me on that grin
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by hollywater: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
All the oloshos disturbing me for Christmas, come and see what this old woman has done through het hustling.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by onyenuemoses(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry
sharing same feeling
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by silkyvoice(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
bonified mum.....plz Hw do I post news here
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Daet(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
You are a man. Am proud of u all. Enjoy yourslf, no wonda, u have nt bin eating in our foma eatery again.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by fabulousdora(f): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Why
21Savagw:
I wake up everyday smug that I am not a woman.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by purpledove(m): 2:28am On Nov 23, 2016
nowpresence:

It is not my fault that you can not read and understand properly.

neither is it my fault ua blind,deaf and dumb at the same time
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by nowpresence(f): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2016
purpledove:

neither is it my fault ua blind,deaf and dumb at the same time
Lol...you are funny and confuse. You need help.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by THMT: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2016
ForFun:
Wish mine is alive cry

She lives in you, never forget that.... 1 love
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Wonderful story, sweet mother but after 30yrs your mama still dey the same place, u no even fit buy am umbrella to protect her from harsh weather, see her cooler na, u no advice am to buy container or rent shop, OP you no try Sha go and hustle, it is time for mama to enjoy smiley
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by purpledove(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
nowpresence:

Lol...you are funny and confuse. You need help.

Atleast u laughed, i believe you are a brother, obviously we misunderstood each other. no need for the rants, trust me im very good at it! sorry for misunderstanding u, am Stan
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Tobium1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tochi ebeh Bright, a funny clown to hang out with. God bless thee Agadihno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.