Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) (74392 Views)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
This shouldn't make front page at all.How come?
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by mayordy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Boiled egg, e for join yam and palm oil na... Make we kuku know say na sacrifice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by MyX1: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2016

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by LeemahLuv(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oh recession cry
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jetjacky:
That man holding her bra is a..... Pervert... And a sexually deprived human....
I think it's the crazy egg guy that's holding her, notice the blue shirt?

This guy Sha, what will she do with eggs Abeg. Very good for him.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by amuokuko: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is the guy an egg seller..

How many crate was he offering
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by KunlePrism(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
@jetjacky. Don't blame the man, he is confused. Where do you want him to hold, the pants or the beads? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
jerryunit48:
Ha ! With dat big bele self Na wa for some men sha , back to topic e good for am
Bros, na shock absorber. A trial will confuse convince you.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by CXLVII: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
OMG!!! This is Panzadocus which is Truguilapable hazardous to the phycomembrain and Offering a Panatinacos token for Sexualincosis with a firebodized Egg for What??

All am saying is RIP to man

It's a combodium of poveracious evolution couterbastardizing that of a Nympo. The laplace can not be farther equated to the scenedamosis

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by atirolu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nothing we ll not see in nigeria

Chai bad nigga

Kolo mental woman
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by phenst(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
kongi ooo see what you have caused
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by damollah(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is more than injury :DThis is more than injury
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Did I just see boiled egg? shockedshocked

Is it by force? gringrin
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by criuze(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
the egg na how much

abi na one bag of egg im wan give a little more
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by teebillz: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
i am not understanding isit that the guy holding her bra did not see any other place to hold, see her breast sef, nd her belle shocked lipsrsealed

undecided that guy should be arrested, because he is tapping free current from that breast... grin

Back to the topic i have absolutely nothing to say lipsrsealed

I was there and I fvcking clicked the LIKE botton.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
i am not understanding isit that the guy holding her bra did not see any other place to hold, see her breast sef, nd her belle shocked lipsrsealed

undecided that guy should be arrested, because he is tapping free current from that breast... grin

Omo, if na you b dat for your profile pix, you too fyn.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toylove:
Boiled egg? Ayam nt understanding. Na by force to Straff
Konji is to blame.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toylove:
Boiled egg? Ayam nt understanding. Na by force to Straff
Konji is to be blamed.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ajepako come and see your brother o,he have bean seriously beated by an olosho grin grin grin

Konji na bastard
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Praktikals:

I fine pass her check my dp
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by CXLVII: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
What common 100 Naira petroleum jelly would have cured.....

And now h is soaked with blood.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
na sex by barter...........sorry he got battered
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Winnelyn(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Praktikals:

thanks undecided
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by mymissingrib(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
c her big belle
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by enwerion: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jetjacky:
That man holding her bra is a..... Pervert... And a sexually deprived human....

YOU MUST BE A RIGHTEOUS PERVERT, FOR YOU TO NOTICE THE GUY HAND AND THE ASHEE BRA
MR DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE
K
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuokuko:
Is the guy an egg seller..

How many crate was he offering

10 crates or maybe 15. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by ayaside(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
topstory:
Adult worker leaves customer with bloodied face after he offered to pay for sex with boiled egg - Jungle Justice or Just cause

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/see-what-a-prostitute-did-to-this-man-after-he-offered-to-pay-for-sex-with-boiled-egg

An idiot angry
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
The victim is the one jolding on to the bra.....amd i think thats the best place to hold....cos its strong, elastic and can withstand tension
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by amuokuko: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

10 crates or maybe 15. cheesy

Hahhhaha..
Don't tell me u re a maths teacher to ve calculated the number of crate simultaneous to the S3x...

Sure he hid the crate in his pocket else the gal would ve wondered initially what the crates where doing inside the room...
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by evy1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Winnelyn:

grin grin grin But you just said something.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Banter1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
She looks like Patient Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo) / Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo / Kenya's Prettiest Female Gangster Shot Dead By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.