Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) (74377 Views)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Egg ke?cheesycheesy.e be like say dem swear wit olosho wit some men.na by force to straff ashi even wen u no get moneycheesy.what's my take this did not happen in Kenyacheesy
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by IecheM(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
See what the love for pUnaNa has caused. Who will **x me for raw egg
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kanji had bin causing a lots rite from d day of John d Baptist, am not understanding again
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuokuko:
The guy is mad nii...

With all the eggs stored in the galz ovary, u still want to pay her with egg..

Payment Uwa Mmebi
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
gringringrin
I say is good for him. she for remove one of his eyes join. u no get money but u want sex. after the whole pleasure na boiled egg u wan use take pay. Na trade by barter neeeee? see him head like boiled egg. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Sister clap for urself jaweeeee!!! meeeeeh bad market don come bedat, no vex na so e dey be sometimes.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
How many eggs
Best comment on this thread!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hahaha. Boiled egg keh ?
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
cuteme88:
gringringrin
I say is good for him. she for remove one of his eyes join. u no get money but u want sex. after the whole pleasure na boiled egg u wan use take pay. Na trade by barter neeeee? see him head like boiled egg. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Sister clap for urself jaweeeee!!! meeeeeh bad market don come bedat, no vex na so e dey be sometimes.

They way you dey hail this babe, ehn. Hmmm, I dey suspect you oh
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by supaslim(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
yomibelle:
Dem still dey beg for sex dis days Ha. Na free tins na. Girls don make am easyn dem consider it an insult for u to pay dem for it. #JustDoIt
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
vislabraye:

They way you dey hail this babe, ehn. Hmmm, I dey suspect you oh

hahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa! the way u dey suspect me sooo e be like say u be Police.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
cuteme88:

hahaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaa! the way u dey suspect me sooo e be like say u be Police.
gringringrin

grin . In my former life I be police. cool
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Irrisistable(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
The man must be sick in the head if not, he wouldn't have thought of doing such a thing and I blame all the stupid girls that allow themselves to be rubbished by all these lustful men
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
vislabraye:

grin . In my former life I be police. cool

Abeg ooooh!!! make i begin run from uuuu! 20naira note go activate that former life of police in uuuu. see yaaaaaaa!!! byeeeeeee smiley
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jetjacky:
That man holding her bra is a..... Pervert... And a sexually deprived human....

are u the man?
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Blame not the "egg man". I heard that the place between the bushy-valley do smell like egg. undecided
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
cuteme88:
gringringrin
Na waa o... You even dey clap for her, when they are birds of a feather sitting on the wall? Its a story of Paul and Paulina don't take side jare
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pylony:
Na waa o... You even dey clap for her, when they are birds of a feather sitting on the wall? Its a story of Paul and Paulina don't take side jare

Mind uuuu! i no take anybody side oooh. is till good for the Man because nobody send am. some of these Men are either married or committed. If he knows he doesn't have the money why should he go there lets be sincere, u hate prostitutes, they r dirty etc.... then dont mess with them. if he thinks they are something cheap to him, i dont care the number of eggs he gave to her but she does it for the money and not for egg.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
[b][b]

chaii dem tell u say d woman dey work for egg factory hmm just look at ur life nw what do u have to say ur younger ones
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by harlayoh(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
freesinzu:
Egg of lyfe.
This story get as e be o

Lol... oniranu grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by freesinzu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
harlayoh:

Lol... oniranu grin grin grin
EmI abI baba eleyin undecided

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
cuteme88:

Abeg ooooh!!! make i begin run from uuuu! 20naira note go activate that former life of police in uuuu. see yaaaaaaa!!! byeeeeeee smiley

I see you marrying a uniform man. At first I thought it was a either a Navy, Airforce, Army or even a pilot. Lo and behold it was a policeman. grin
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by TRAVEL101(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jetjacky:
That man holding her bra is a..... Pervert... And a sexually deprived human....
woman when come dey hold man for trouser's watin you go call am?
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Daet(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
john4reala:
OMG!!! This is Panzadocus which is Truguilapable hazardous to the phycomembrain and Offering a Panatinacos token for Sexualincosis with a firebodized Egg for What??

All am saying is RIP to man
Haba! Dis is going out of my thoughts o,..sucidal
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
vislabraye:

I see you marrying a uniform man. At first I thought it was a either a Navy, Airforce, Army or even a pilot. Lo and behold it was a policeman. grin

make i hear jaweeee! No be me u see; Dgringrin
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Danachuks(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
I.N.V.E.S.T I.N. M.M.M A.N.D G.E.T 20 U.S. DOLLARS A.S R.E.G.I.S.T.R.AT.I.O.N B.O.N.U.S A.N.D 30% O.F T.H.E M.O.N.E.Y Y.O.U I.N.V.E.S.T.E.D >>>> M.M.M I.M.P.A.C.T.S L.I.F.E P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E.L.Y whatsapp me on 08066900680
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by elsomm(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
i am not understanding isit that the guy holding her bra did not see any other place to hold, see her breast sef, nd her belle shocked lipsrsealed

undecided that guy should be arrested, because he is tapping free current from that breast... grin

Back to the topic i have absolutely nothing to say lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...indeed you have nothing to say.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by elsomm(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
How many eggs

Good question

Let's not rush and judge.
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Ajepako come and see your brother o,he have bean seriously beated by an olosho grin grin grin

Konji na bastard

sofo
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Hargbo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe na one Tipper of Egg the man wan dash the Chick so that she can be self employed and be a selling egg
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by Sultty(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
With that kin joystick??

Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by goldedprince: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2016
na yemi alade sister
Re: Prostitute Injures Man Who Offered To Pay For Sex With Egg (Photo) by berryice(f): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol...I wonder ow guys cope with road side olosho..carry your cross man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo / Kenya's Prettiest Female Gangster Shot Dead By Police / Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.