Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River (27076 Views)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by SuperStriker: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Can somebody tell me why jungle justice should not be deployed should these demons be caught

Can somebody tell me why tyre and petrol should not be used?

2 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by WomanOfRace(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
I wasn't born an introvert but when i see the extent of wickedness of man,i find it difficult to make friends with human talk of trusting anyone. You don't know who is who and what they are capable of doing behind that mask called face. Heart of man is so evil.

May they never know peace and must suffer terribly,experience the same pain like this poor woman before kicking the bucket . The wicked shall know no peace.

May God rewrite the story of this woman to blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
& later, some r.etards will be shouting no to jungle justice!

3 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Lamzzyy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Which kind life person come so!!! baba God you know best....
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by walozanga(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
this is y people use dark powers to revenge. Take heart mama
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Mezenna: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]. Sorry for her loss but why did she allow her children to go and bath in the stream?. I will blame the government partly,if there's adequate water supply in the community this issue would have been averted.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Dare2Try(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm short of words to say, R.i.p to the kids, my condolence to u madam
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by chenny4real(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Na wah! Really painful loss, its disheartening to loose one in a day talk more of 3.
honestly
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Real horror
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by tayo666: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
The evil that men do

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Praktikals(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
benswagtt:

don't these men of the underworld deserve jungle justice when caught?
In this case, jungle justice is recommended, in fact, it is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Praktikals(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
WomanOfRace:
I wasn't born an introvert but when i see the extent of wickedness of man,i find it difficult to make friends with human talk of trusting anyone. You don't know who is who and what they are capable of doing behind that mask called face. Heart of man is so evil.

May they never know peace and must suffer terribly,experience the same pain like this poor woman before kicking the bucket . The wicked shall know no peace.

May God rewrite the story of this woman to blessings.
Same here. The more i know about human beings, the more i want to keep to myself.

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Rejoice777: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sorry madam, I share ur pain but take heart, d Lord God of Hosts Who says vengeance is mine, will surely recompense d wicked. This to me is extremely painful n sad. May d good Lord heal ur wound. Amen
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nawa o!
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by janejive(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
am really sorry for this woman's loss. I can't even phantom. may God help her.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by KingsleyCEO: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Those kids died as Heros and deserve to be honored not like those thieves in Aso Villa, state houses....
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
pity
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by SweetJoystick(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
chenny4real:

honestly

Your first post since 2015 shocked
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by splashier(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
so sad
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Pylony(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Evil in the Land.. Humanimal behaviours every day from people who have harden their hearts towards others for no just reasons. Keep up the evil but at the end you'll surely face God's judgement day. God kept granting the wicked all the time in the world to repent of their ways but they always prefer to serve their grand-master the Devil the prince of all evil.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lovelyboy007:
This is cruel. Rest in peace to the died
egbonn calm down,,u wan use English do ritual too?? undecided
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by fredoooooo: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
benswagtt:
some humans are heartless.
some will say no because they don't know the pain of losing children.

Whosoever says no to jungle justice to this should suffer the victims fate. . angry
Team jungle justice to all our politicians, kidnappers (except if they kidnap politicians ,our ex generals , corrupt judges ) angry
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by billyG(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
kai!mmba!!d village that use 2 b d safest place b4.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by sweetilicious(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Going to the village to kidnap and cut off some body parts of people is now in vogue. Everyone in the city has become security conscious as parents now create time out of their busy schedule to take their kids to and fro school. God save my relatives in the village.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Kingbuhari(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
The bereaved mother, who narrated her story in Tiv told the Vanguard she has only one child left.

She said the three slain children were her 10-year-old girl, identified as Terdors, who is also the eldest; 8-year-old Terna Embelga, a boy; and another girl, Sulumshima Embelga, 6

According to her, the three of them went to have their bath in a nearby stream called Jookwa alongside eight other children in the evening of October 30.

She narrated, “When they (all the 11 children) finished swimming, they decided to fetch water with their buckets for their use at home.

“On their homeward journey along the bush path, two men suddenly emerged from a farm rice and grabbed one of my three children in the group by the neck.

“While the other children in the group threw away the buckets of water they were carrying amid the ambush and ran for their dear lives, my two other children decided to fight back and rescue their sibling from the assailants.

“The escaped children brought the news home. Immediately, my husband, fellow villagers and I mobilised to the scene of the attack where we found the headless bodies of the three children in the pool of their blood. It was horrifying.

“Beholding the headless bodies, I thought I would die. There were other items lying on the ground at the scene of the crime.

“The items include a weird looking cap, substances believed to be hard drugs and a blood stained shirt.

“We didn’t see the heads of the children. They may have been taken away for ritual purposes.

“I had four children. With three of them killed in cold blood, I am left with only one that I am breastfeeding. It all shows the seriousness of the insecurity in the land.”

Taraba State Police Command Public Relations Officer, ASP David Misal, confirmed the incident and said the command was investigating the crime, adding that no arrest has been made so far.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/11/woman-cries-for-justice-over-beheading.html
haba Afonjas, so dem don relocate to their new business site, taraba state....
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by eodavids(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
God help us. I hate to see innocent helpless person suffer.

I detest to hear of the murder of and barbarism committed against helpless and harmless children like this.

I pray that God expose the perpetrators
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by lielbree: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oh God of Abraham Isaacs and Jacob arise and avenge this innocent blood.

3 of my children are exactly the same age... I can't stop the tears.

Holy Spirit please comfort this woman.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Daet(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:
I wonder how this kind of people sleep.
Abeg o. Just imagine this in a nigeria film
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by tit(f): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cold
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Max24: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
benswagtt:
some humans are heartless.
some will say no because they don't know the pain of losing children.
What the woman needs is not jungle justice but true justice. By true justice I mean going thru the legal system. That's what this govt should focus on and not using DSS to intimidate unyielding judges. Quite unfortunate that this country cannot do forensics and no integrated CCTV system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension / Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Marriage Lands In Zamfara Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.