Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Help!: Nysc Dilemma - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!: Nysc Dilemma (781 Views)

Help NYSC Was To Destroy Me / Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture / Help!!! NYSC Batch 2013 B Or Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Ijaey: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
Guys pls i need your help, i just passed out from nysc batch c last month and unfortunately nysc put all our pictures and telephone numbers in the magazine and ever since then i have been gettin all sorts of calls mostly from guys wanting to hook up and other weirdos and they are really persistent even tho i am always very rude and hang up, seriously is this the new craze that guys just want to meet up with random ppl they do not know it is also causing problems in my relationship because my guy is begining to think i have been giving out my number, pls wat should i do and how can i stop these calls , undecided
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by BoredAtWor: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ijaey:

Guys pls i need your help, i just passed out from nysc batch c last month and unfortunately nysc put all our pictures and telephone numbers in the magazine and ever since then i have been gettin all sorts of calls mostly from guys wanting to hook up and other weirdos and they are really persistent even tho i am always very rude and hang up, seriously is this the new craze that guys just want to meet up with random ppl they do not know it is also causing problems in my relationship because my guy is begining to think i have been giving out my number,  pls wat should i do and how can i stop these calls ,  undecided

CHANGE YOUR NUMBER
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Macgreat(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
change your number. . .
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Ijaey: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
i know i have thought of that but the thing is that av had this no for a while and a lot of ppl and companies i have applied to know me with this number and it wud be a big hassel changing it
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Macgreat(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hmm. . .

That's tough. . . i guess you have to stand it till you get a job then you can get a new line.
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Macgreat(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Get a new line with diferent phone. . . then text your contacts telling them you have a new number that the old number is no longer in use. . . then make your guy understand that you no longer use that line. . . that is still active because you are expecting a call from any of the company you applied using the number. as soon as you get a job you are done with it.
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by maedan(f): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2009
This isn't a life-threatening situation, surely?? Not enuf to start a whole new topic. This happens all the time. Though your case is extra serious tongue. Are you the only female in the mag?? Keep your line abeg, dem go soon tire and leave your line for your prospective employers.
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by Get2Mikel: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
Cud some luv nt knwin d person.nt 2 wory de ar jobles dats why de sud their energy lokin 4 job placement.explain 2 ur man n deal wit d situation.am batch 2 served in osun.al d best
Re: Help!: Nysc Dilemma by CrazyMan(m): 3:40am On Nov 22, 2009
I would still suggest that you change your number like some people have said earlier.

Believe me, its the best option you've got.

(1) (Reply)

Murdered Bauchi Corps Members :over 600 Suspects Arrested –yuguda / Entrepreneurship 101 For Dummies. / How Can I Relocate From My PPA @ This Point In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.