Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper (2714 Views)

Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
I just checked through the website of The Vanguard Newspaper, and discovered, that ourvown Jegede is in a comfortable lead there..

Congratulations PDP!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

someone called you a old shegoat don't prove that correct...
because everyday you seem to be proving him right... well good luck with your husband search at 56

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by realglobe: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
even with all the support from tinubu boys, he failed to deliver

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

not fair..
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

because everyday you seem to be proving him right... well good luck with your husband search at 56
You need not abuse the OP with the problem in her personal life... 56 year old spinsterhood is no laughing matter

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
SmartChoices:
not fair..
I merely re-echoed another's opinion about the OP...
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
SmartChoices:

You need not abuse the OP with the problem in her personal life... 56 year old spinsterhood is no laughing matter
oops sorry I think that also is public knowledge... nothing personal
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by emeijeh(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na Vanguardngr be INEC?

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by DaniDani(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

I have read a lot of comments on some peoples foolishness, but I have not read any on the foolishness that has to do with someone quoting himself and contradicting oneself at the same time. Nairalanders, I hereby introduce to you a new level of Foolishness

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Na Vanguardngr be INEC?
perennial spinsterhood tends to affect the mental acuity of the subject of concern
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaniDani:
I have read a lot of comments on some peoples foolishness, but I have not read if not read any on the foolishness that has to do with someone quoting himself and contradicting oneself at the same time. Nairalanders, I hereby introduce to you a new level of Foolishness
OP so you had to dig up a new ID when the report button failed
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by melvinjames: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
But why is this NgeneUkwenu dude pretending to be a female?

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by emeijeh(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

perennial spinsterhood tends to affect the mental acuity of the subject of concern
Come again!
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Come again!
oga am done here o just dancing for eyitayo victory..

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by mightyhazel: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

my Gawd! Ukwu ewu is 56?? shocked

Aaaa don dyegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by Caseless: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

e pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
e pain am.
we don't agree but don't join this fray.... meanwhile the election results are just too good for PDP who had little or no time to campaign

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by Caseless: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:
we don't agree but don't join this fray.... meanwhile the election results are just too good for PDP who had little or no time to campaign
is it about campaign? Their work should have spoken for them in Ondo. When gej lost there in 2015 and 2 senators came from the APC , mimiko should have seen the handwriting on the wall and probably upped his game.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by kahal29: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I just checked through the website of The Vanguard Newspaper, and discovered, that ourvown Jegede is in a comfortable lead there..

Congratulations PDP!

They are now singing a new song

Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

oga am done here o
just dancing for eyitayo victory..
Then, this is the dance to d gallery. A dance that eventually brings regret.
Re: Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper by smellingmenses: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2016
tpacalipse:
Then, this is the dance to d gallery. A dance that eventually brings regret.
I create my own reality boy!

(1) (Reply)

Identify Your Month Of Birth (picture) / Aisha Weeps, Asks Buhari To Tender Immediate Resignation Letter / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.