Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates (41639 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by NFFGG: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am aware supreme court has rule in favour of Jegede just now.
I need confirmation please
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
NFFGG:
engineer boat,

kindly help confirm the unconfirmed report making the round that appeal court justices have fixed 2pm today to proceed with the Ondo appeal case pending before them over the Ondo governorship tussle following supreme court ruling today

Supreme Court still on recess. It's the same lawyer representing both party. So until supreme court finish
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by NFFGG: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
update pls
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
NFFGG:
update pls

Supreme Court court on short recess.

To give ruling after recess

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by BCISLTD: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

There is Nothing for jimoh ibrahim (in the court of Appeal) to appeal againt in the S'court.

#Jimoh/poroye have No Brief or 'pleadings of counter appeal' against Jegede'appeal(in okon abang october ruling) before the appeal court

#Jimoh ibrahim failed to file theirs briefs and were begging for time after the expiry of the Appeal panel of ''three days'' which ended last tuesday,

the appeal court panel still gave them opportunity to file it till thursday evening, not knowing that they want to prove smarter by filling 'a halt' to proceedings in the S'court. but the appeal court already had closed the time factor on thurday and ruling on friday last week.
So, there is Nothing for jimoh ibrahim to appeal.

im sure he wont

becacause he

Some lawyers can be lazy ehn

Mimiko lawyers should have gotten a injunction to halt the primaries that brought jimoh Ibrahim in the 1st place...

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pontaboki:
Today marks the end of Chairwoman Sheriff.
....Sheriff is the national Chairman of PDP...certified by NJC
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by JosephYbholy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
On do again....
[size=20pt] God help them[/size]
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by BERNIMOORE: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
walex2:
Appeal or no appeal PDP can never win this election. Without any bias am not saying Jegede is a bad candidate but people of Ondo detest Mimiko for his negligence and impoverishment of workers in Ondo state, they can never bear the indirect influence of Mimiko in Ondo for another four years.
I think the permutation will be Aketi first, oke 2nd and Jegede 3rd
this is not only about the Election, but the fact that appeal and supreme court will silence SHERIFF AND OKON ABANG and......life returns to PDP while sheriff will be tied to a tree and bounded with chain grin grin grin grin

pls just watch out How ONDO Will erupt Today, pls dont run away or tell us you dont have our time, its our day! Oroo wa ni o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by tinsel: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
oduneja:

Jimoh Ibrahin can still also approach the supreme court tomorrow...
Inec will put Jegede's name pending the final determination by supremel court.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Unsad(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
BCISLTD:

Mimiko lawyers should have gotten a injunction to halt the primaries that brought jimoh Ibrahim in the 1st place...
He was being overconfident not knowing that crook has seen some loopholes now he's running helter skelter

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Dakad: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ratello:
Trust me, Buhari and his goons are involved in this case. It seems they are too afraid of Jegede.

How is this about Buhari? Same PDP brought this upon themselves when they gave Sheriff power and betrayed same Sheriff when they discovered he had an agenda.

This doesn't concern PMB in anyway. If the judgement is true good for Jekede. I hope the Appeal court will fast track their judgement.

Though I'm not a fan of any of the contestants bcs for me they are birds of the same feathers.

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
NFFGG:
I am aware supreme court has rule in favour of Jegede just now.

I need confirmation please
...Lies of trhe highest order...Continue ur lies

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
BCISLTD:

they did.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim winning all the way.......

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by BERNIMOORE: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
BCISLTD:

Noo, they did my brother, an injuction restraining sheriff/jimoh/porooye from holden primaries in Ondo, but Sherriff went to ibadan to do that outside ondo, Yet Okon Abang recognises it! Mimiko call the president who said he if fighting anti-curruption to see a clear injustice, Buhari snubed him

Now justice will be made today in Gods

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by cktheluckyman: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
....Sheriff is the national Chairman of PDP...certified by NJC
Lolz this guy is a clown I swear!! grin grin
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by MickyBlaq2: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
P.D.P is going down just like d Naira sef

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
NFFGG:
am aware supreme court has struck out one of the motions file by poroye lawyer. pls confirm and clarify @ engineer boat.

I also want to use this platform to comend you for this update. thank u so much sir
.....Oga with Jimoh/sheriff is the authentic candidate of PDP..Not caretaker of PDP

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
MickyBlaq2:
P.D.P is going down just like d Naira sef
we are not responsible for the southward downturn of your life

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
so sure the ruling will be in favour of continuation of appeal, we all know sey na delay tactics. na d appeal ruling me wan hear, not this.
jegede don jetan
...Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic candiste of National certified by CJN not Caretaker....Mtcheeeeew

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by SillyMods: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Noo, they did my brother, an injuction restraining sheriff/jimoh/porooye from holden primaries in Ondo, but Sherriff went to ibadan to do that outside ondo, Yet Okon Abang recognises it! Mimiko call the president who said he if fighting anti-curruption to see a clear injustice, Buhari snubed him

What was Buhari suppose to do?

Please educate me. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Supreme court resumes, Clerk calling out the cases that were heard earlier
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

..... Is the Sheriff that stop the Markaffi caretaker not to take part in Port Harcourt that produce Markaffi not stop of Jimoh wise up ghost news
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Supreme Court ruling in progress
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Justice Onnoghen agrees with Olanipekun that prayers one to three of Poroye is a mere academic exercise
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
The joining of Justice was meant to scandalize and intimidate judicial officers and was in very bad taste. This should be discouraged - CJ

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by MickyBlaq2: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgcoboP:
we are not responsible for the southward downturn of your life
U crazy niqqa.. If u qt aggravated wif wat i post den qo Bleep ur mom.. dnt let me yab u ooo, alist am also frm ondo...
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well done Engineerboat
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
this is not only about the Election, but the fact that appeal and supreme court will silence SHERIFF AND OKON ABANG and......life returns to PDP while sheriff will be tied to a tree and bounded with chain grin grin grin grin

pls just watch out How ONDO Will erupt Today, pls dont run away or tell us you dont have our time, its our day! Oroo wa ni o. grin grin grin
....Sheriff remain authentic candidate except Markaffi/jegede/Mimiko have done something fishy with our Party constitution and Excos of PDP still hold so how can someone that dissolve the real Excos will have it way at all cost agenda. Of Jekede
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Supreme Court has resumed from recess for judgement.
The judgement is being read now
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Court Awards between N500,000 and N1,000,000 to each of the respondents. Insists it Must be paid personally by the legal counsel Nwofor SAN.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Well done Engineerboat

Thanks.

You are highly welcome. How is everything naaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Abdullahi Adamu Shouts 'Praise The Lord' On Church's Pulpit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.