Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. (35852 Views)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Ezemust: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
porshuch:
let me complete your moniker for you Ezemustgotoschool.
thank God it's school i must go.but u.porshuch must push barrow
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by LorDBolton(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Realhommie:
I remember we talked about this on another thread, how the likes of Agbonlahor, Ehiogu etc were used and dumped by the Three Lions.

Truth is that we don't need him again, not now and not ever sef.. After him don ridicule us finish na now him wan make u-turn, we no go gree. Make him go play for England, he should be patient as they'll soon call him, gringrin..

You can't treat us as an option and expect better treatment from us. Our Arsenal presently is too loaded, so no place for him..

U dey mind them? Nothing I hate like 'sorry' o

Cos people are never sorry... infact they're angry they have to say sorry.

We can't go back to the days when we will be begging internationals to report to camp or late arrivals.

Infact it seems to be a thing of the past now as everyone is 'eager' to join up with the national team.
Moses, mikel, musa, iwobi, iheanacho n co hit camp as at agreed dates.

We must not let these guys who ain't committed to come n spoil the progress we're making

Even today in the Uefa youth league a yoruba boy was arsenal's left back, his brother is a center bank (at Same arsenal) we have soo many talents springing up abroad we no dey beg anybody again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by phreakabit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=18pt]He is not needed abeg. . .
His loyalty is subject to SERIOUS questioning.
He can't even pronounce his own name "INTENTIONALLY", he insists his name is IYBE not IBE
Abeg make them forget this born throway.
He is only considering Nigeria because he can't make the cut in the Three Lions.
He got invited way before Leon,Iwobi or Ekong were, he turned us down then, holding out for a chance to rep England.
What has changed his mind now?[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Realhommie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

U dey mind them? Nothing I hate like 'sorry' o

Cos people are never sorry... infact they're angry they have to say sorry.

We can't go back to the days when we will be begging internationals to report to camp or late arrivals.

Infact it seems to be a thing of the past now as everyone is 'eager' to join up with the national team.
Moses, mikel, musa, iwobi, iheanacho n co hit camp as at agreed dates.

We must not let these guys who ain't committed to come n spoil the progress we're making

Even today in the Uefa youth league a yoruba boy was arsenal's left back, his brother is a center bank (at Same arsenal) we have soo many talents springing up abroad we no dey beg anybody again.
Spot on... He's only sorry coz he knows now that his chances of repping England has almost disappeared into thin air and that there's undeniable potential in our own team at present..

We must not let these guys who ain't committed to come n spoil the progress we're making... #Gbamest

2 Likes

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
k
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by davibid: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Antell95:
Gernot Rohr has made Nigerian football more attractive compared to the Era of local coaches.

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Malawian(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ibe's middle name is Femi. i guess he has some untowards chromosomes in him. Akpom is the efulefu in this whole stuff.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Rockyrascal(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who Will ibekwe even bench in the super eagles team undecided
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by phreakabit(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Malawian:
Ibe's middle name is Femi. i guess he has some untowards chromosomes in him. Akpom is the efulefu in this whole stuff.

Sorry but anyone who has and bears both Igbo and Yoruba names is either efulefu or a "bastard" . . .
Case study : Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Realhommie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]He is not needed abeg. . .
His loyalty is subject to SERIOUS questioning.
He can't even pronounce his own name "INTENTIONALLY", he insists his name is IYBE not IBE
Abeg make them forget this born throway.
He is only considering Nigeria because he can't make the cut in the Three Lions.
He got invited way before Leon,Iwobi or Ekong were, he turned us down then, holding out for a chance to rep England.
What has changed his mind now?[/size]
Bros you're making sense.. He's not needed, not now and not ever.

You can't try this with England, Germany and the likes. I really hope that reps of the NFF are seeing this, they should know that should they go ahead to call him up still we will not welcome him. We go revolt, gringrin...

Make he wait for England call up, even if it means he'll have to lose weight.grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Zedoo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please we don't want o. This place is not a damn dumping ground for washed up overhyped teenagers...
When he chose England - he was hyped to high heavens...
Now he has been cast aside with nowhere to run he has remembered Nigeria.... Another Charlton "okorie" cole....

Abeg we dont want o .. This guy is below par on all fronts... Please we like our team d way it is...
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by raphieMontella: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
omofunaab:

Actually ibe has yoruba blood in his veins.
His full name is olufemi Jordon ibe
ibe is his surname oo guy...
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Zedoo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Harjibode:

With 3 Matches abi...

By their fruit you shall know them. Just 3matches Rohr is now the hero....dem go soon go worldcup go play ultramarine crap...

Leave those people abeg...they sound lyk Chelsea fans...
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Deepfreezer(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:
So shakara don end? cry
hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by omofunaab(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
raphieMontella:
ibe is his surname oo guy...

Not disputing that.

I only said his full name was olufemi Jordon ibe.

Check Wikipedia
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by eROCK247(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nickizoe:
Who is begging him ....If he likes he plays if he doesn't like he shouldn't play ...Akpa sukulu ya! we have Moses,Musa,Nacho,Iwobi,balogun.etc....He should keep forming England and keep calling his name Ibe while is I B E.... grin

I don't know y they pronounce d name as AIB...instead of Ibe

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by nevilbot: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol....my guy saw what happened to his yoruba brother, agbonlahor...my guy quickly changed his mind grin grin grin grin

Igbos are just too sharp lipsrsealed

Plz when did agbonlahor become a Yoruba name? Can u name the Yoruba state that bears that kinda name?
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nickizoe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
He told them is pronounced Aib not I B E.... Which Automatically makes him a None Nigerian..
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by purpulrain: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nickizoe:
Who is begging him ....If he likes he plays if he doesn't like he shouldn't play ...Akpa sukulu ya! we have Moses,Musa,Nacho,Iwobi,balogun.etc....He should keep forming England and keep calling his name Ibe while is I B E.... grin
d tin Taya me o ' aibe ' instead of d ' i b e ' we all know

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by donbenie(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
olaniyi0:
naa, not a biafran bro, full name: jordon oluwafemi ibe
Bearing Oluwafemi doesn't make him a Yoruba,his surname is distinctly Igbo..
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by YesWeCan11: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
He can go ahead and play for the three lions for all I care. Afterall, he is not as good as before. He should't come and spoil our fun.

GO AWAY IBE or IB, We don't need you no more. We've got far better players.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by codemaniacs: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
nevilbot:

Plz when did agbonlahor become a Yoruba name? Can u name the Yoruba state that bears that kinda name?

shigothang:

You gat it but note Agbolahor is still Agbolahan in Yoruba.

Yoruba and Edo similarities .
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Antell95:
Gernot Rohr has made Nigerian football more attractive compared to the Era of local coaches.
. In Timaya' s voice,I concur.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by SlyCharlie(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ezemust:
the former pdp chiarman vicent agbonlahor were is he from
Pls don't murder the mans name its Vincent Obulafor not agbonlahor please!
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by codemaniacs: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
donbenie:
Bearing Oluwafemi doesn't make him a Yoruba,his surname is distinctly Igbo..

His dad is probably Yoruba-igbo who grew up in Lagos hence the reason for the yoruba name.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by ArabMopol(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas and their low mentality... TUFIAKWA
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Antell95:
he should have waited for England and end up like Ameobi or Agbonlahor.. #FishBrains #Rubbish

Is there anything wrong with playing for England
or taking a shot at it

You people sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Habeeb02: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
He stand no chance of getting england call up and want to be at the world cup with super eagles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
we dont need him,dat guy will not even get a chance in england squad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by ndidibabe(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
sugaDaddy:

My bad. Forgive my heart ignorance
Humbled but respect.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Damibiz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
SWEETJOYSTICK.....with this kind of name how re u going to make relevant comments ?....change ur name bro..
SweetJoystick:
He better play for England where they cherish their players and take good care of them, where them no dey owe them salaries or allowances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President / Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Maurizio Sarri Refuses To Shake Pep Guardiola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.