Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. (35866 Views)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / 2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nickizoe:
Who is begging him ....If he likes he plays if he doesn't like he shouldn't play ...Akpa sukulu ya! we have Moses,Musa,Nacho,Iwobi,balogun.etc....He should keep forming England and keep calling his name Ibe while is I B E.... grin

I thought I was the only one that notice the modification of his name by the oyinbos

Ibe instead of IBE

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Antell95:

Last time i checked; Friendly matches do not count and he's still eligible to play for Nigeria.

Check well next time.

You checkmated him
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Abbey2sam(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
sugaDaddy:
Last time I checked he (ibe) played a friendly match for the England senior team which officially makes him ineligible to play for nigeria.

Last time i checked; Friendly matches do not count and he's still eligible to play for Nigeria.
Check well next time.

Checkmate
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Danielnino00(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Most of these foreign born African players don't want to represent African countries mostly because of the bad stories they hear about Africa corruption, crimes,owed salaries,etc. But they know how important playing for a national team is. it help to boost their career.

Ibe case reminds me of Sydney Sam ,when he was in form back in those days,NFF approached him but he turned us down,eben insulted us juat became he got Germany call up,today who knows him?

These players won't accept to play for African countries,they will be waiting for oyinbo call up until they release that they are of no use to their oyinbo country. Am very sure Leon Balogun and Troost Ekong wouldn't have accept to play for Nigeria had they been called up by Germany and Netherlands respectively.

NFF should stop disgracing themselves, we have good players in the NPFL,they just need to develop the league better instead of wasting money chasing foreign born players.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nickizoe(f): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Not oyibo at all...More over, if it was the oyibos that modified it, he has all the full right to tell em the right pronounciation.....
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Harjibode:

With 3 Matches abi...
Yes! with 3 games... After 10 games we'll be more formidable
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by busomma: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na im Sabi nahh. Who dey beg am sef. He better take a good on all those who ditched Nigeria for England, starting from the fashonu brothers to Ahbonlahor. Ahbonlahor was not called to England camp one day.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by busomma: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na im Sabi nahh. Who dey beg am sef. He better take a good look on all those who ditched Nigeria for England, starting from the fashonu brothers to Ahbonlahor. Ahbonlahor was not called to England camp one day.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Antell95(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ugosample:

Is there anything wrong with playing for England or taking a shot at it
You people sef
Nothing is wrong but why is he coming back to disturb us
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by COOL10(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ichel:
ifa hear say nigeria cap dis guy, i'll be d least impressed with NFF decision, after all his shakara. Nigeria should reject being a dumping site for england rejects.
Paz
. If he agrees,he'll certainly be picked by Rohr for matches. I dont see any similiarity between Rohr and certain former naija coaches who put sentiments b4 talents. If h'll bring better ingredients to the table,he'll certainly play.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by porshuch: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ezemust:
thank God it's school i must go.but u.porshuch must push barrow
hahahahahahaha, maybe in my next life. Bye bye
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by porshuch: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
phreakabit:

Sorry but anyone who has and bears both Igbo and Yoruba names is either efulefu or a "bastard" . . .
Case study : Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.
if you know the meaning of efulefu, you will never use the word on him. What have you achieved at your age?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
diz ur beef is synthesized hybrid kinda beef...chop alone.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nickizoe:
Who is begging him ....If he likes he plays if he doesn't like he shouldn't play ...Akpa sukulu ya! we have Moses,Musa,Nacho,Iwobi,balogun.etc....He should keep forming England and keep calling his name Ibe while is I B E.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Ezemust: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
shigothang:

Vincent Eze Ogbulafor an igbo man not vincent agbonlahor
thanks
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Rockyrascal(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Zedoo:

By their fruit you shall know them. Just 3matches Rohr is now the hero....dem go soon go worldcup go play ultramarine crap...

Leave[b] those people [b][/b]abeg...they[b] sound lyk [/b]Chelsea[b] fans...

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by seyoops4u: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Antell95:
Bournemouth winger Jordon Ibe is ready to turn

I think he changed his mind because of the likes of Iwobi and Moses that are currently playing well for the super eagles and also with the trend and the look of things, he might not be given chance to play for the 3 lions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by quickly: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
The guy is a good player, klopp was begging him to stay in Liverpool but he refused because he want first team shirt for England. Now England no look him side.

It's no easy to be Liverpool player

He would be a good right wing and he can swap with Moses while Moses play 8
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by dom(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Antell95 post=51270405]he should have waited for England and end up like Ameobi or Agbonlahor.. #FishBrains #Rubbish

Or Fashanu
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by AkinPhysicist: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2016
cool Abeg make u an leave the boy alone. If he makes the cut then he should be brought in. I don't care as long as he adds to our strength. cool
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by DrinkWater10: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

Gbam as a nation we need to only go for people who don't think twice about representing us.

Already there's one boy in belgium wilfred ndidi very good midfielder wetin we need "IB" for?

U know what? Let's call him up, play him for 2mins in a competitive match then throw him away. Make we kill him intl career grin

Bloody unpatriotic mofo

To think he has igbo n yoruba blood flowing in his veins yet he rejected us
That Ndidi boy is a full blodded naija blood too. He played for Nath Boys lagos before his big move to Europe
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by toshmann(m): 1:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Antell95:

LOL!

Your apology is being processed...

I'll get back to you when Buhari returns from Equatorial Guinea.

grin grin grin
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by JayJustus(m): 2:55am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't even know where he wants to play when Musa is on the bench...nigga should sit his behind at home, drink a can of beer and watch super eagles play on mobdro...

1 Like

Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Olu317(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2016
trademoore1:

Friendly matches no longer count against non eligibility. FIFA changed the rules
England has form when it comes to stalling careers of playera with dual citizenship
.. Do England have such pedigree?, all of these are self inflicted . Even if one doesn't like a country as Nigeria. Does it mean England is a better country to be represented in any event?, of course not, use and dump has always been enshrined in their way of life from immemorial. Those who live in England will tell you how the citizens suffers a lot on tax payment. I hope this news is real and if it is, then it means the super eagle will be more formidable in the forth coming World Cup in Russia once we qualify. Home sweet home.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nickizoe(f): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2016
lol....
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2016
When you think you have heard it all... Onuoha look set to feature for Super Eagles. After he don clock 29?

God punish devil. They should let these people realize this country aint dumping ground.

www.dailypost.ng/2016/09/04/nedum-onuoha-ready-play-nigeria/
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by gemale(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Ichel:
ifa hear say nigeria cap dis guy, i'll be d least impressed with NFF decision, after all his shakara. Nigeria should reject being a dumping site for england rejects.
Paz
Gbam!!!! U hv said it all. We shldnt make ourselves a 2nd choice coun3. When d going was gud & he was playing 4 Liverpool, he snubbed us. It's nw dt he's in Bournemouth he nw wants 2 play 4 us because he sees we r lykly 2 qualify 4 2018 world cup. It's lyk a girl dt rejected a guy because he was broke & followed a ready-made guy coming back 2 beg afta he has made it & d ready-made guy dumped her. If our coun3 wasn't gud 4 him 2 play 4 when he was in Liverpool, den he's nt good enuf 2 play 4 us since he's in bournemouth. Rubbish.
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by skoriba: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Antell95:

He has fallen down the pecking order for rejecting us at first.. who is he gonna bench?

We don't have a right full back for now.

Last game we played Omeruo and Leon Balogun that use to play their had to move to central defence because of Omeruo blunder in Zambia.
The other guy from U-20 (Musa Mohammed ) he's still behind in modern day football, so Ibe is the best we have for now.
I can't wait to see him complete the Premiership team of the Eagles wt MMM,Iwobi,Iheanacho, Ighalo etc
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by stevedre: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Lol....my guy saw what happened to his yoruba brother, agbonlahor...my guy quickly changed his mind grin grin grin grin

Igbos are just too sharp lipsrsealed

Mode 9 fan ?.. Bungalows and nothing upstairs..... im sure he knows he cant make the englabd national team thats why he made the U turn...
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by galax1: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Mumu like u agbonlahor is from edo state ,stop d hating cos am also from delta n dis is sports forum
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Ezemust:
thanks

You are welcome .
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by sugaDaddy(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Antell95:

LOL!
Your apology is being processed...
I'll get back to you when Buhari returns from Equatorial Guinea.
Fair enough. smiley
Re: Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. by Vinsaint(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:
He has less chance with the three lions.

I guess he has a micro chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.