Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Craze For Media Attention. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craze For Media Attention. (1503 Views)

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / On The Craze For Perverted Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craze For Media Attention. by Splinz(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Papikush:

She will be crippled at this moment if I was the one inside that car grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Craze For Media Attention. by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wicked guygrin....I don't doubt you one bit gringrin
Papikush:

She will be crippled at this moment if I was the one inside that car grin
Re: The Craze For Media Attention. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:13am On Nov 23, 2016
def111:
where trapqueen77 go ?, abi she dey on ban

Yes.. She's been trapped behind bars coz of a mumu called judeazz cried to the mods after he felt insulted for calling him a mad man angry..
Re: The Craze For Media Attention. by def111(m): 3:45am On Nov 23, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Yes.. She's been trapped behind bars coz of a mumu called judeazz cried to the mods after he felt insulted for calling him a mad man angry..

sorry my dear, so this your new username,
Re: The Craze For Media Attention. by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:17am On Nov 23, 2016
def111:

sorry my dear, so this your new username,

Yes for the mean time til my main will be out of the cage wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why This Man Will Not Date Any Igbo Girls / Female Ejac…you Know, & How To Do It! {adult} / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.