Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (12051 Views)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Roforofo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
Lawyer, even the legendary Bernie Madoff had people begging, pleading and doing back somersaults to invest in his FRAUDULENT schemes. You sound like a nice guy but no be nice guy we go chop. Omo Onile is a huge problem in Lagos and stop pretending it is not. Peoples lives have been threatened and some people have been killed ontop dis Omo Onile wahala. Like Madam L, I have nothing personal against you but please speak the truth. The best land to buy is Government issued land. All this story of cheap Omo Onile land is FRAUD!!! Again I repeat to fellow Nairalanders, CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer beware). Recession dey bite people yansh everywhere, hustlers dey come with new tricks every day!!! shocked shocked
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
Roforofo:

Lawyer, even the legendary Bernie Madoff had people begging, pleading and doing back somersaults to invest in his FRAUDULENT schemes. You sound like a nice guy but no be nice guy we go chop. Omo Onile is a huge problem in Lagos and stop pretending it is not. Peoples lives have been threatened and some people have been killed ontop dis Omo Onile wahala. Like Madam L, I have nothing personal against you but please speak the truth. The best land to buy is Government issued land. All this story of cheap Omo Onile land is FRAUD!!! Again I repeat to fellow Nairalanders, CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer beware). Recession dey bite people yansh everywhere, hustlers dey come with new tricks every day!!! shocked shocked

Up till now i dont get what your accusations are against me. Are you calling me a fraudster or the post is a fraud? Please clarify your position and how you came to that submission.

I really doubt if any of you read the frequently asked questions thoroughly before making all these wild unfounded accusations undecided

One more thing since you talk so eloquently about Government land, would you be kind enough to enlighten us which Government land is this Cheap? Where precisely should i go to? Can you educate me about the Government lands from the NTDA or Government Lands in Lsdpc or Government land in Alausa?

Since you have so painted me as a fraudster, i am willing to learn from you which one Nairalanders can go for that is cheap and the one you bought that is quite cheap so that you can replace me and help Nairalanders acquire properties with all your expertise?

Nairaland will truely be in your debt. While your at it, we would appreciate it if you could teach us how to purchase those Government lands and what steps we should take and how to perfect the title.

A friend of Mine has N1.5Million and he wants to buy a Land in Lekki/Ajah, will you be kind enough to do the honours and help him get one land and make sure all the legal hidden fees are sorted out? From your posts, i realise your a property Guru and you can help my friend handle this small problem he has unlike some fraudsters like me!

We all await your wise counsel before we move forward.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by phuckNL: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Lawyer

You said you would respond to everyones claims but you ignored mine nah.
I am not saying the land is fraudulent.
I am saying that it is not cheap at 1.5 million since you will spend a fortune to make sure your house does not SINK and Collapse in 4yrs. Can you dispute this. That land can only be called cheap if it is less than 300,000 naira!!
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 12:25am On Nov 09, 2009
phuck_NL:

@Lawyer

You said you would respond to everyones claims but you ignored mine nah.
I am not saying the land is fraudulent.
I am saying that it is not cheap at 1.5 million since you will spend a fortune to make sure your house does not SINK and Collapse in 4yrs. Can you dispute this. That land can only be called cheap if it is less than 300,000 naira!!

I think most people including you didnt read the Frequently asked Questions to understand why it is Cheap and going for N1.5Million and i will continue to repost it until you understand what this post is all about.

In relation to a property sinking, i only would ask you to point to houses or lands you know that are sinking in Lekki. There are more houses on the main land that collapse where the land is drier. Every house must be built on a good foundation whether near the beach or near a rock. It has nothing to do with how much you spend. The lands in Okun Mopo and Okun Ajah are very dry lands and you can see from the pictures that they are dry lands. Ask Third eye, he is an architect i know on Nairaland and he has told me he has gone to Okun Ajah so many times. He will be in a better position to tell you. I wont come out here and tell you what i dont know because that is not my area of expertise and i dont do rumours or guess work

Secondly, i am not a structural engineer, neither am i an architecht or Builder. I am a lawyer and my only job is to investigate the title of a property to see if it is legally okay for a person to purchase and my job is to negotiate a favourable deal for the buyer and make sure his documents are up to date.

Now i dont see where all these accusations are coming from when i am here standing as a guarantee that the property is legally okay to purchase? I knew about this place 4 weeks ago and refuse to post it on Nairaland until i had finished my search 100%. I was practically sleeping in Alausa everyday trying to confirm the gazette and survey plan before meeting the kings and the families selling it. Its not an easy job to do and 95% of buyers dont have the time and opportunity to go around to validate  a property document. So it really really hurts when i have gone so deep to come out to show people a stress free property both legally and fiancially then you call me a fraud or the place is fraudulent.

As per your defination of a land and its prices, i will give you a quiz and see if your N300,000 is possible in lagos today.

1. How much is your plot

2. How much are you paying for survey fees

3. How much is the legal fees

4. I hope you would do a legal search throroughly before you buy the land and you should allocate search fees in it

5. Obviously someone introduced you to the land, so you must pay agent fees

6. How much are you paying for the omonile fees/ foundation

7. How much are you paying for community development

8. How much are you paying for the family reciept and signing of Form 1c if it has a gazette/Global C/o

When you have calculated all those fees, then please show me again where you want to buy a beach view land for N300,000 that has civilization flowing there in Lekki/ Ajah? I know places where you can get a beach view for N400,000 But you have to wait for almost 5 to 7 years before civilization catches up with you.

The N1.5Million covers virtually everything i have written up there as a requirement and by the time you study it well, you will realise that the land itself is less than N1Million Naira. If that isnt a bargain or Awoof, then i dont know what else you Nairalanders want again in Life!

And if you believe it is a fraud, you have a choice to ignore it and let people that can afford it take a look at it and if it suits them, they can get it. Its not by force. I am only exposing people to what they wouldn't know ordinarily

1 Like

Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by olubuffett: 2:11am On Nov 09, 2009
@lawer

Pls don’t be deter by critics, which ever way u do it people will criticise,when you buy government
land who says another administration can’t come tomorrow and increase the price or revoke the land.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by phuckNL: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2009
@Lawyer

Where in my post did i say this was fraudulent. Don't let your anger cloud your thinking?

I stand by my word with regards to the heavy amount you will have to pay to prevent your house from sinking.
Most houses that are not/have not sank paid so much to avoid it. Some are still going to sink. They just built them so wait till after 4yrs.

I have more than enough proof.
A perferct example is the almighty VGC. Despite the sandfilling and proper preparation done by HFP, there are incidences of house sinking and water accumulation.
There is a house which is virtually sinking right now and only time will tell. If you don't believe me, i will give you the exact road and plot number to check for yourself. This house was one of the first to be built. It started sinking after like 4yrs it was built. Most people learnt from this house and had to pay almost FOUR times the expected amount to build their homes.

I know for sure that this is not a scam. I don't expect any plot to be 300,000 naira. I am only saying you can call something like this awwoof or cheap If and only IF it is as cheap as 300,000. With 1.5million you can get land in Ikorodu and still have change to start building your land without having to spend a fortune.

My point is that LEKKI/Beach side is not for the poor so don't make them see this as a deal because they will not be able to afford the long term costs.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Dynamite98: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2009
@Lawyer,

Hmmmmm, your kindness will never kill you. Please do not be weary in well doing. WE ( those on NL) that have benefitted from your kindness know you and your intentions on this land advert matter. AND I WANT TO STILL SAY WE APPRECIATE YOU. Don't worry about what's been said. I hope those of you against lawyer know it is defamation of character to call someone a lair when you have no proof?

VALENCI:

HEY LAWYER!
HOW CAN YOU PROVE TO ME THAT THIS IS NOT FAKE? I WANT TO BUY ABOUT 6PLOTS OF LAND IN LEKKI AREA TO BUILD A HOTEL. IF THIS IS REAL THEN, LET'S TALK.

Please, go ahead and make your purchase. Based on what I know about this guy, he wouldn't, I repeat he would not advertise this land if he has not done his due diligence on it. I wish I'm allowed to grant you money back guarantee, just to assure you that you are not making any mistake. Yes, a lot of good things can come out of NL. I'm a living witness. I have benefited a lot, be wise though and know when truth is being spoken. Do your own investigation and learn not to reject a hidden treasure because it's too good to be true. I don't live in Nigeria, but I'm there at least twice a year. I've gained a lot from this forum and still gaining. God bless Seun Osewa.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Dayo3(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm Mr. Dayo, M.D / CEO of R&grin Continental Services Ltd.  We and Liftdone have been working tirelessly closely (on behalf of interested buyers)  with Lawyer for up to a month now on the Okun Mopo property.

Please note that we are Nigerians just as you probably are and know all what's going on in our country and how every Naira you possess counts.

I'm a witness to all Lawyer have been posting and was previledged to be at the meeting held with the Baale and Elders of the Community. 

This property in question is 100% genuine, researched from alausa and confirmed from other neighbouring communities.  It seem too good to be true but it surely is,

You have the option of inspecting and seeing for yourself before you buy and also make your own search if you wish.   You can also contact us anytime for a tour to the place.

I would like to plead that you should stop discrediting all our efforts for the past one month, all this were aimed at Nairalanders who can't afford a landed property above N1.5M- N2M.

Be assured that we are not Fraudsters, we and the moderator are all working hard to make sure you get the best of property close to the beach just as silverbird street, lekki.

For further enquiries and inspection details, you can reach us on 07028191617 or 07040378440   or   email: rd.continentservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

M.D / C.E.O
R&grin Continental Services Ltd
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Dayo3(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
As for building in this particular area, you need to see the place for yourself and draw your personal conclusion.

There are people building already there and you can also ask those working at thier site how they put up their building structure.

Pls Pls, all scuttlebutts like Lawyer would say, stop confusing Nairalanders about investing in good areas and building their house with an advantage of a beach view.

Like i said, some day you will say i wish i had checked for myself and bought the property to build my house just like we have some clients who do tell us of the same kind of oppurtunities they missed at VGC, Silverbird area, e.t.c

Our Greetings to Lawyer, Mr. Wale and others who believe in this course of a better life in Lekki free from the Lagos stress,

M.D/ C.E.O

R&D Continental Services Ltd
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Akwaugo3: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
I was forced to comment on this matter after going through the posts. Mr lawyer, how do you expect people to swallow everything you are saying without question? Why again were you calling people names for expressing legitimate fears? Who told you that fraudsters do not have even more land documents to flaunt than the ones you posted?

Ask many bankers what happened to their millions when they bought huge swathes of land close to where you are describing at the rate of #400.000 per plot some five years back.

Do not dismiss the fears with such language as you are using, it is uncivilised and not befitting of a man who is part of the fraudulent world we are living in.

Stop calling that place a steal and be honest enough to admit it will need raft foundation which is very very expensive. If you are not a structural engineer, ask questions before assuring people the land is strong.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by ajileko: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
Well, raft foundation or not, that place is a steal for those who know the value of a beach front property. And sure, raft foundation cost a little more but that is the price we pay for living close to nature.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Nezan(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
ok?
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Cantaloop: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
I have just seen the Okun Mopo lands and Met Lawyer and it is only fair i tell the whole world what is saw in an unbiased way and my perception of lawyer

I have been a silent member of Nairaland for a long time and i only view it to read the latest news and comments emanating from Nigeria through Nairaland and i have been on Lawyer's neck for a while in respect of getting a plot in Ikorodu that is free from omonile and government problems but when i saw his advert on Okun Ajah months back i decided to come and see it my self. I stay in Helsinki and flying back home to view lands to develop is one of the worst things you can think of because you can't trust anybody in Nigeria to do things for you; even your family can be your worst Nightmare. It was then very unfortunate for me to get to Nigeria and read all these comments about Lawyer being a fraudster and all on this Okun Mopo thing and i was very apprehensive to meet him talkless of going to the Okun Ajah Place because i assumed the people on Nairaland know what they are talking about an he probably must have defrauded some people but my spirit was still telling me to go and see it my self and i called my Uncle in the Navy to accompany me.

To be honest i am ashamed that i harboured the thought to see Lawyer as a Fraudster and we should learn to know a person or a product personally before you pass judgement unjustly. Words cannot describe how kind hearted this young man is and brutally honest and its this kind of person we need in our country to give us outside this country a little bit of respect that we are not all fraudsters and we do genuinely have people that are caring and Honest. He took us to the place, took us to meet the family, showed us the surveyor in charge, answered all our questions professionally and kept us telling us that we should not rush to make up our minds but to sit on it and pray on it and if its God's will, I should buy it and if not, he will continue to help me look for what ever i want till i am happy. I was very touched and when ever i asked him about his own fees and how he does things, he just kept telling me that i should be happy first before we talk about money. In fact i remember when one of the family members were proposing to introduce me to another place that they said its better, Lawyer argued with them that he hasn't done any search there and cannot verify it. They brought out their survey plans and documents and awyer kept on Telling me to ignore them because he cannot vouch for it. If he was playing the same game with these people, he would have encouraged me to go and look at it but he fought against it and the funniest thing is that he didnt ask for any fees or compensation for protecting my interest which is very strange thing that is not common to Nigerians. I am happy i met him and i hope God continues to use lawyer to help people too the more and God will continue to use others to help him.

Anyway about the Okun Mopo land before i spend the whole day gloating on Lawyer, it has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is the pricing because after breaking the price down, i found it quite reasonable and affordable and most importantly, it takes care of all the payments now which would be a problem in future in not sorted out well. Also the serenity of the place is smething else and the proximity to the beach is not that far especially for those who love the beach view and beach serene environment. My Uncle was totally relaxed on the beach like a teenager and this is a very hard man who rarely has fun or likes to smile grin However in terms of its disadvantage, development is still picking up in terms of people who bought lands there have only started building from the scratch so you shouldnt expect to see mansions there. You will see plenty of foundations and border fences scattered everywhere but no one has gone that far to roof it but i can imagine if everyone decides to finish up building there, it will be marvelous. Maybe the recession is playing a big part in slowing development there. Only time will tell. Also it hasn't been connected to the national grid for lighr but i did see Nepa officials connecting wires to the various poles. Also in respect of the distance between Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo, its a long stretch of land that takes approximately 5 between Okun Mopo and Okun Ajah border and you just see expanse of land but no development and when i asked why cant they allocate me a plot close to the Okun Ajah/ Okun Mopo Border, i was told all the lands there on that stretch of road has been sold awaiting development and finally in terms of foundation, there is no way a land in lekki ajah shouldnt be built with a raft. Its just daftness for someone to build a land in Lekki/ Ajah without building a solid structure to protect the house. I dont think that issue should be debatable. No matter the cost, a solid foundation must be erected once the idea of getting a land in these environment is decided all the way from Victoria Island down to Epe.

Well i believe that place is for someone who intends to build now and finish in the next 2 years to enjoy the benefit of that place and its a place not for immediate movement today or the next 6 months but it depends on your level of foresight to see if you will appreciate waiting for a year to fully enjoy the place. If you intend to build and move in immediately in the next 6 months, Okun Mopo is not advisable rather Okun Ajah is more developed but more expensive. Buying in Okun Mopo a short/long term project . Personally i have thought of it and i wont deny its a hidden treasure and i will probably buy there but i will still be cautious in terms of securing the place and doing all the necessary things because i have suffered in the hands of Omonile and family members in 2 previous occassions i tried to get a land in both the Ikorodu axis and lekki . Finally Lawyer, i think you have to go and meet the Chiefs of Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo to make you a chief too because your well liked there and its no suprise they like you because you potray yourself as someone who cares for others and people will take you up in high esteem. You will be hearing from me soon. God Bless and thanks for your hospitality today . Please Lawyer i know if your reading this you already know who i am, i implore you not to reveal my identity in anyway whether i buy or not. I will really appreciate that and dont be embarrased by the adulations. You deserve it smiley
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by hbrednic: 4:37am On Nov 11, 2009
Cantaloop:

I have just seen the Okun Mopo lands and Met Lawyer and it is only fair i tell the whole world what is saw in an unbiased way and my perception of lawyer

I have been a silent member of Nairaland for a long time and i only view it to read the latest news and comments emanating from Nigeria through Nairaland and i have been on Lawyer's neck for a while in respect of getting a plot in Ikorodu that is free from omonile and government problems but when i saw his advert on Okun Ajah months back i decided to come and see it my self. I stay in Helsinki and flying back home to view lands to develop is one of the worst things you can think of because you can't trust anybody in Nigeria to do things for you; even your family can be your worst Nightmare. It was then very unfortunate for me to get to Nigeria and read all these comments about Lawyer being a fraudster and all on this Okun Mopo thing and i was very apprehensive to meet him talkless of going to the Okun Ajah Place because i assumed the people on Nairaland know what they are talking about an he probably must have defrauded some people but my spirit was still telling me to go and see it my self and i called my Uncle in the Navy to accompany me.

To be honest i am ashamed that i harboured the thought to see Lawyer as a Fraudster and we should learn to know a person or a product personally before you pass judgement unjustly. Words cannot describe how kind hearted this young man is and brutally honest and its this kind of person we need in our country to give us outside this country a little bit of respect that we are not all fraudsters and we do genuinely have people that are caring and Honest. He took us to the place, took us to meet the family, showed us the surveyor in charge, answered all our questions professionally and kept us telling us that we should not rush to make up our minds but to sit on it and pray on it and if its God's will, I should buy it and if not, he will continue to help me look for what ever i want till i am happy. I was very touched and when ever i asked him about his own fees and how he does things, he just kept telling me that i should be happy first before we talk about money. In fact i remember when one of the family members were proposing to introduce me to another place that they said its better, Lawyer argued with them that he hasn't done any search there and cannot verify it. They brought out their survey plans and documents and awyer kept on Telling me to ignore them because he cannot vouch for it. If he was playing the same game with these people, he would have encouraged me to go and look at it but he fought against it and the funniest thing is that he didnt ask for any fees or compensation for protecting my interest which is very strange thing that is not common to Nigerians. I am happy i met him and i hope God continues to use lawyer to help people too the more and God will continue to use others to help him.

Anyway about the Okun Mopo land before i spend the whole day gloating on Lawyer, it has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is the pricing because after breaking the price down, i found it quite reasonable and affordable and most importantly, it takes care of all the payments now which would be a problem in future in not sorted out well. Also the serenity of the place is smething else and the proximity to the beach is not that far especially for those who love the beach view and beach serene environment. My Uncle was totally relaxed on the beach like a teenager and this is a very hard man who rarely has fun or likes to smile grin However in terms of its disadvantage, development is still picking up in terms of people who bought lands there have only started building from the scratch so you shouldnt expect to see mansions there. You will see plenty of foundations and border fences scattered everywhere but no one has gone that far to roof it but i can imagine if everyone decides to finish up building there, it will be marvelous. Maybe the recession is playing a big part in slowing development there. Only time will tell. Also it hasn't been connected to the national grid for lighr but i did see Nepa officials connecting wires to the various poles. Also in respect of the distance between Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo, its a long stretch of land that takes approximately 5 between Okun Mopo and Okun Ajah border and you just see expanse of land but no development and when i asked why cant they allocate me a plot close to the Okun Ajah/ Okun Mopo Border, i was told all the lands there on that stretch of road has been sold awaiting development and finally in terms of foundation, there is no way a land in lekki ajah shouldnt be built with a raft. Its just daftness for someone to build a land in Lekki/ Ajah without building a solid structure to protect the house. I dont think that issue should be debatable. No matter the cost, a solid foundation must be erected once the idea of getting a land in these environment is decided all the way from Victoria Island down to Epe.

Well i believe that place is for someone who intends to build now and finish in the next 2 years to enjoy the benefit of that place and its a place not for immediate movement today or the next 6 months but it depends on your level of foresight to see if you will appreciate waiting for a year to fully enjoy the place. If you intend to build and move in immediately in the next 6 months, Okun Mopo is not advisable rather Okun Ajah is more developed but more expensive. Buying in Okun Mopo a short/long term project . Personally i have thought of it and i wont deny its a hidden treasure and i will probably buy there but i will still be cautious in terms of securing the place and doing all the necessary things because i have suffered in the hands of Omonile and family members in 2 previous occassions i tried to get a land in both the Ikorodu axis and lekki . Finally Lawyer, i think you have to go and meet the Chiefs of Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo to make you a chief too because your well liked there and its no suprise they like you because you potray yourself as someone who cares for others and people will take you up in high esteem. You will be hearing from me soon. God Bless and thanks for your hospitality today . Please Lawyer i know if your reading this you already know who i am, i implore you not to reveal my identity in anyway whether i buy or not. I will really appreciate that and dont be embarrased by the adulations. You deserve it smiley
[i]i will believe lawyer more than i can believe you (de-law has been with us for long)
[b]please dont take it personal,but with only one post on NL i get as i be ;[/b]D[/i]
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by abiolakbr(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2009
People, this issue is a matter of ''INTERESTED'' and "NOT INTERESTED".
Why do you guys have to bad mouth other people's businesses all in the name of FEAR?
If we ain't sure of something, let us try to do our homework on the issue properly.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by igbonla(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
It's so freaking easy to see why people lose money, too much emotion and almost zero sense in financial planning. Even the cheapest of land is not for everybody and N1.5Million is not cheap! All decisions should be taken in accordance with individual financial goals, otherwise this herd mentality will kill some more people.

All the best to everybody.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by vanitty: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
abiola.kbr:

People, this issue is a matter of ''INTERESTED'' and "NOT INTERESTED".
Why do you guys have to bad mouth other people's businesses all in the name of FEAR?
If we ain't sure of something, let us try to do our homework on the issue properly.

Thank u o
Everyone must talk, even those with nada, just to badmouth undecided
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
as I nor get N1.5 million I no even put mouth.

that and I only stumbled on this thread by accident.

i dont visit this section too often.

besides, arent much of NL's business dealings on a "buddy" basis?

good footwork on lawyer's part but you cant blame Nigerians for being sceptical.

Nigeria does have an extremely high number of fraudsters and scammers and very few Nigerians can say they havent been burned before or dont know someone who has.

Beachfront properties do tend to be cash intensive. Overseas, most times homeowners insurance serves as a cushion for unexpected problems, but I dont think we have things like that in Nigeria.

omonile issues- also a reality.

but people do buy property in Lagos and continue to do so- one just has to know how to navigate the maze.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by capsogiga(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
I was offered a plot of land at okun ajah for 2,000,000 naira but was told the least goes for 4,000,000 naira. Am i about to be conned? somebody pls help o. Also what's the status of Lagos state govt MILLENIUM RESIDENTIAL SCHEME IGBOGBO GRA? I have paid all the fees at Alausa since 2008 but have not heard anything since then except collecting allocation papers. is the land ready now? have pple started building on it? NAIRALANDERS pls help as i reside in the north.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by denny4ril: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
lawyer is right. personal investigation should be done before any financial commitment to ant business deal
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by bombsquad(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ |OP

Is this deal still on?
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by turawafett(f): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ lawyer can you email me so that i can reply you my company has gazetted land at okun mopo.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2010
turawafett:

@ lawyer can you email me so that i can reply you my company has gazetted land at okun mopo.

Sorry i dont understand. I know Okun Mopo has 1 Gazette, Parcel A and B Covering the whole Mopo Akinlade, So which gazette are you talking of again?

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW ( WHICH IS BETTER design) / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / Want A Perfect Architecture Design,structural And Mechanical Design This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.