Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex (4093 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Preciousgirl(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
When you happen to share the same bed with the opposite sex who isn't your lover... How do you cope? Do you really sleep? Do you get tempted? Share your experiences. I had this funny experience that my friend tried touching me at dawn but I stopped him with a loud stinking fart lol

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by diehardanusfan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
someone u dont give a fvck about

rubbish thread....mtvhwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by witnezHD(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by firstking01(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
In the first instance what will make you to goan sleep in the same bed with someone you are not bloodly related toundecided

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol.. People with no self control will try to go out of line..

The thing you did with the fart.. Very bad undecided

Done it a lot of times, if I don't want to.. I won't..

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Mrjo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everything will be smooth until conji arrive thats when u will nt rember is nt ur love. Speaking from exp.
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Only someone with no extended family will write this....
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Cutezt(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just men who are pervs and need discretion will ever consider exploiting the fact that they are on the same bed with the inverse sex,if it was not commonly settled upon, you don't touch the individual, I once met somebody who said he can't sleep on the same bed with his biological sister cos she isn't safe , and I was like , are you for real?
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
A male friend once told me that guys turn to tigers at night cry
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Preciousgirl:
When you happen to share the same bed with the opposite sex who isn't your lover... How do you cope? Do you really sleep? Do you get tempted? Share your experiences. I had this funny experience that my friend tried touching me at dawn but I stopped him with a loud stinking fart lol

WETIN YOU KNOW STINKING VILLAGE GIRL KEEPING OPEN THREAD HERE AND DRR
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Godwinfriz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm amazing especially the farting part
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by MrCork: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Preciousgirl:

...did he finger? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 23, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

WETIN YOU KNOW STINKING VILLAGE GIRL KEEPING OPEN THREAD HERE AND DRR
City man, please try and be accommodating. If she's a village girl today which I don't believe in anybody being one, she may end up being a more city fella than you tomorrow.

Come, my young sister, never again try to share bed with someone of opposite sex. Potent men usually have erection every morning and it takes self control to overcome it. You may not be lucky next time. Aids is real and unwanted pregnancy may ruin you. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
I cohabited with a girl for 3yrz
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by ameezy(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2016
SmellingAnus:
A male friend once told me that guys turn to tigers at night cry
grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by sweetflame(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
I cohabited with a girl for 3yrz

Are you gay bruh? embarassed angry angry
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
sweetflame:

Are you gay bruh? embarassed angry angry
it boils down to self control,though we had series of sex but i can control myself
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Laveda(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol I've slept with my friend and nothing happened..

You just made me remember Orch. grin
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
it boils down to self control,though we had series of sex but i can control myself
the truth finally crawls out
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Incest alert
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by BabaRamota1980: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2016
I can sleep next to a girl with zero appeal and with no preoblem. It would be different if she has a hot appeal that keeps my blood hot

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by kajoula(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
SirJeffry:

Come, my young sister, never again try to share bed with someone of opposite sex. Potent men usually have erection every morning and it takes self control to overcome it. You may not be lucky next time. Aids is real and unwanted pregnancy may ruin you. Shalom
Re: Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex by DanceLord(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Curve Displaying Clothes To Church? Is This Moral? / Ï Have A Crazy Fetish ! Please Help !! / 90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.