Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69683 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by progress69: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Themandator:

Please he is not a known face. Known male faces in the movie industry should be the likes of Jim Ik ,Ramsey ,ukwa,ibu,Okon Lagos .....can he attract attention in the streets of calabar?

Did this happen in Calabar?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

So you agree the sales boy needs to answer lots of questions.

Why did boy allow the guy to leave shop without paying, claiming he is going to he is going to pick cash from his car.

Most computer village guys i know will follow you to the ATM, Car and Bank to collect their monies.

Below is the original story

With two different acounts.
https://www.nairaland.com/3479514/seun-egbegbe-caught-stolen-iphones

This na medicine after death.

I stand to gain nothing in this whole their thief and not a thief fiasco,

In your words, " most computer village boys will follow u to ATM,banks,car etc for their money" and since this very sales boy didn't follow him, and even raised alarm, which implies that there wasn't an agreement means the Sean guy wanted to play a fast one on him and abscond with the phones.

I am not interested in any other part of the story, what brought about this my whole post and counter post here is because of someone saying that Seun should sue the shop owner . I just want that person to know that the seen has nothing to prove this very case should he take it to court. As all accounts points to one direction, everything suggests that seun was wrong in all aspect.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
mployer:
What does he need 8 iphones for

Is he a phone dealer?
for his 8 girlfriends cheesy
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

Which person in the mob will agree to come and testify? It automatically leaves them open to prosecution for criminal assault cos last time I checked jungle justice isn't legal and I can use scope to rope him/her into it by subtly questioning him/her till they implicate themselves (at that point I guarantee u they will withdraw their testimony) also interrogation (dunno about naija but in the US it's equal to kidnapping / attempted kidnap)

Also he could claim he was buying it for some friends too (as his lawyer i'd go and get some people to stand in as 'his friends' with proof they can afford the phones)

Also if he could claim he was gonna make transfer along with the cash (u can't prove otherwise as far as he got money in his account) even if he didn't have enough in his acct he could claim he was expecting funds to enter (as his lawyer i'd also go and get people willing to testify they were gonna transfer funds to his acct)

Also he can claim he didn't know much of what he was saying as he wasnt thinking straight due to the heavy beating he was receiving/received which cause brain trauma (as his lawyer i'd hustle a willing doctor to corroborate with facts e no dey hard)

Bros a good defence lawyer will sit down... put himself in the position of the prosecutor, think like the prosecutor and prep his client using a Q&A OF all possible questions.

Trust me in this case the defence lawyer holds all the aces.

Let's not forget no matter the outcome of the case there's still a separate case of CRIMINAL ASSAULT O owing to the jungle justice.

So even the owner of the business will be bargaining on that one.

Cc: vickyrotex

Wow oh Wow!!! Bravo!!!! cool

You made a very wonderful analysis.

I really do not wanna know if the analysis was faulted.

I just love how you included how the defender will help in different cases you sighted.

I dont intend to make any further analysis.

Let me just chip in, The sales boy could even be implicated by the Accused. He can say he bargained with the sales boy and he agreed to sell it cheaper than the normal price, cos he also wants to steal money from his Boss. And the accused could say, they planned to tie him (sales boy) up, and then leave the store, so in pretence the sales boy, would act like he was robbed, and couldnt do anything. But the sales boy probably saw his Boss approaching, so he decided to opt out of the deal, and screamed so they could follow the accused. That way, who would they believe? Afterall, its his word against the supposed victim. Unless there's ofcourse a camera that would prove otherwise. But think of it, if there was a camera, and they were able to look it up, the accused wouldnt have been able to "lie" as supposed. So obviously, there was no camera inside.

Truth is, its the Prosecutor that will suffer most in this case. As he or she has to present sufficient evidence, not all this hearsay. And Naija hasnt advanced to that level, as stated earlier.

That said, your last line got me cheesy cheesy

Bravo once again! This made my morning.

cc: perryy See, Defence lawyer yaff finish analyzing what he will do grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by donttouch: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
freshness2020:
How will you carry something you have not paid for!
So he cannot collect money from his car without taking the phones along?(Thinking aloud)
Who does that!
To me, he was planning carting those items away.
Nigerians are wiser now.
Na yahoo plus cool cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chrisj2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
why the long story or conjecture? he has implicated himself by taking the goods out before payment or full payment... it is that simple. he could have told them to reserve the phones for him; even tell them who he is if necessary. but take 8 iphones7 out to go and collect money - from where? was he packed in front of the shop?

on the other hand, how could he get away with it - bet they have cctv and he is a known figure; confused?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Raymondluv(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

E longggggg pass wetin man fit type. Anyway this is the basic.

If you're not an undergraduate this scope won't really do u much good sha cos babes after nysc start looking for marriage. So even if em follow u go house OYO 4 u em no go spread leg unless u be better lai mohammed.

NOTE: The babe should be walking home then u should be Observant to know if it's same off k zone ya'll going to. Getting a girl who's stationary to follow u home is a whole nother scope.

As an ekosodin guy if I spot a babe leaving agric, education or "faculty" I'm @least 80% sure she's going to ekosodin.
So I make my move.

Now as an undergraduate, the mistake most guys do when they walk up to a babe is to 'start toasting'. Cassanovas "start GISTING"

Difference between toasting and gisting
TOASTING
Me:hi.
Babe: hello
me: how u doing
babe: am fine
m: yea you're pretty, yellow pawpaw
babe: thank you
me: you're welcome, where are u going
Babe: home
Me: where do u stay
Babe: around primary school
Me: cool so what dept r u
Babe: *babes already tired of interrogation *

GISTING. (this is. A real life example)
Me: Evening, you're looking really stressed
Babe: yes o, just tired
Me: why don't u just quit?
Babe: *laughs* quit ke?
Me: yeah quit, stress isn't good @ ll
Babe: so who will give me new job? You?
Me: me ke? I'm still an employee not an employer o
Babe: so if I quit how I will pay my rent, feed, clothe etc
Me: *laughs* God will provide
Babe: *laughs* n convo flows
Believe it or not this babe ended up allowing me into her home that night it was 8:30 or so (then I was staying with someone at lekki ph1, the dude no believe until she visited the crib...and I hadn't even spent 2months there).

Lemme tell u a secret about women, a girl who's comfortable around u will happily follow u to burning fire!
Once a girl is sure you won't hurt her she'd do things only a dumb/stupid/naiive person will do.

The key to taking her straight off the street to the crib is being very presentable, likeable, fun, jovial,exciting spontaneous that when u suggest she stops over at ur hostel so u drop ur bags so ya'll go to her own hostel...stupid as that sounds she'd say OK. & once there seeing ur neat self con with tv, dvd n clean kitchen? Automatically she begins to like d idea of visiting regularly.

Yea I stayed around newton's villa axis (for those who knw village) thus get a girl to follow was easier due to proximity to gate.

First time I tell a girl I like u is when we in house/bedroom, outside? I'm that fun guy to be around . I no sabi 'I like u, talk your own back'. Who e epp?

*the end*
wowww u be real Jagaban
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

This na medicine after death.

I stand to gain nothing in this whole their thief and not a thief fiasco,

In your words, " most computer village boys will follow u to ATM,banks,car etc for their money" and since this very sales boy didn't follow him, and even raised alarm, which implies that there wasn't an agreement means the Sean guy wanted to play a fast one on him and abscond with the phones.

I am not interested in any other part of the story, what brought about this my whole post and counter post here is because of someone saying that Seun should sue the shop owner . I just want that person to know that the seen has nothing to prove this very case should he take it to court. As all accounts points to one direction, everything suggests that seun was wrong in all aspect.

Oga,
Did Seun burgled the shop? no
Did he Robb the boy at gun point? No

The simple question is how did Seun get those Phones?

The sales boy gave him those phones(for whatever reason which we don't know).
And he allowed him worked out of the shop with phones to get money from his car.

Why didn't the boy insists he brings the money to the shop before taking the phones?

So Seun is not the only suspect here, the boy is also a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Origin(f): 1:10am On Nov 24, 2016
This is slander. Stating an EX girlfriend's name in the matter is ridiculous and insulting.

Cant the news fly without mentioning her name.

The non offender paying dearly for an offender's sin. Height of injustice
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Going to his car to pick money. This guy no even sabi blow lie. Bloody thief. Celebrity my foot. Ole buruku.

VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 ajepako abimbawealth fabfunmi babangbali and notoriousbabe make una come help me take that una razor mouth abuse am well well.
yeye
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by gorgeous888(f): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
He said he wanted to collect the money from the car! My question is, Did d policemen check if truly there was cash in d so called car?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Themandator: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
progress69:

Did this happen in Calabar?

No. it didn't happen in Calabar but if he is a known face his face should be known beyond his immediate environment. Known face are 2 face , Jim Ik ...people immediately cluster around them asking for pix , autographs... this was not the case with him ...he was beaten and arrested
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by iukpe: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2016
bigboy stealing. 9iphones!!! shocked grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by iukpe: 2:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Origin:
This is slander. Stating an EX girlfriend's name in the matter is ridiculous and insulting.

Cant the news fly without mentioning her name.

The non offender paying dearly for an offender's sin. Height of injustice

......thats the only way the guy's story will make a hit.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by wasuka14(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
klassykute:
bros y na
In the first place, why 9 iphone 7 And secondly, did he have total amount of 9 iphones 7 in his car that time?? In this period, to go for 9 iphones at once is even criminal in a good society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures) / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.