Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69685 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by temmypotter(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by 4nobody4every1: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
No comment from you grin grin grin tongue
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Eyaaa!

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by angelTI(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
So this story was true?

Toyin Don finally catch this guy

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
While Seun said he wanted to pick money from his vehicle to balance the payment based on agreement with the sales boy.

Did he pay the boy some money before picking the phones?

He needs to show evidence that he paid the boy, before talking about balance
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Helkayklassic(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
A friend shared the picture on facebook but i doubted it, so it's true. To start with Seun Egbegbe is not an ebina. But why taking phones you've not paid for to your car? What happen to going to your car to get the money. Something is wrong somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cuteramat:

http://encomium.ng/how-i-was-accused-of-stealing-9-iphones-seun-egbeegbe/
I dnt y naija angry mobs act so fast
Any small thing, wuld not even to ask waht happen
What dey knowvis beaten
I tiree for unna oooooo
Daz hw they burnt A Seven years old boy ! Nonsense
Am otta hiar
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Naijapopular(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
bros why na this is clear lie

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ahmadgani(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
his words against theirs and their words against his
I think it's high time litigators took this matter into their folds
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Liar!! He sped off. I was there....people can lie o angry

7 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by seunoni34(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nnn
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by horllamy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Cuteramat:

http://encomium.ng/how-i-was-accused-of-stealing-9-iphones-seun-egbeegbe/

Thank God I witness the scene. One day for the owner ones day for the thief....

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by TheHeadBoy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
As usual Nigerians and indeed Nairalanders have seen a gist to fly with. No one will care to get down to the root of the matter but being judgemental and "jungle justice" will be the order of the day.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Handsomecutepie: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
What a shame!!! Why didn't you ask the sales boy to follow or accompany you to your car so as to get the money?

You got served.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by AntiWailer: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
The guy is apparently under a spell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by mployer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
What does he need 8 iphones for

Is he a phone dealer?

9 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by hammedkola(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
mployer:
What does he need 9 iPhones for

Is he a phone dealer?

God bless you bro.. This is a logical thing. what does he need the iPhones for?....He was caught here in Abuja 3 weeks..He is a THIEF

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by yeezyquan(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
They should have checked his car to find out if he really had money in it.....and by the way wetin person dey do with 8iphones

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Tobium1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
He tinks he can fvck toyin aimakhu, try to spoil her career and go scot free.

Karma is a mannerless biatch
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by bettercreature(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Did he have the balance in his car ?
Imagine lol and they allowed him to leave with the phone?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by kaso0(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
seun you really disappointed me,you should have balance the payment
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
bettercreature:

If there is balance to be paid.

How much did he pay the boy?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by olachelsea1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toyin charms @ work

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

If there is bal
And who does that? allowing customer to go with the goods and come back with the balance
He is a big thief
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by WomanOfRace(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
This guy can't lie at all! He came to computer village to purchase that kind of phone,that quality and quantity for that matter and he left the money in the car? He went with all the phone to his car to get the money without taking the poor boy along? such huge sum of money just like that and besides who dash am that kind of amount for such quantity at a go.

Heartless! that boy oga would have skinned him alive.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by WomanOfRace(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
This guy can't lie at all! He came to computer village to purchase that kind of phone,that quality and quantity for that matter and he left the money in the car? He went with all the phone to his car to get the money without taking the poor boy along? such huge sum of money just like that and besides who dash am that kind of amount for such quantity at a go.

Heartless! that boy oga would have skinned him alive had he succeeded.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Lexusgs430: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
bettercreature:

The sales boy was probably star struck or jazz at work.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
I want to thank everybody around there for not going to far by killing him . That is what we stand for "No too Jungle Justice" . Let investigation begin and let him jailed if found guilty .
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
bettercreature:
And who does that? allowing customer to go with the goods and come back with the balance

Lots of shop owners sell on credit to customers its noting new.

But we need to know if he actually paid the boy before picking the Phones.

It's strange to move Phones worth 200k out of the shop unhindered.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by eleko1: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
undecided how is it possible to run away in dat dingy road/str with numbers of footwagons/thieves Walking up nd down undecided? The sale boy must be immigrant yewt undecided,all dey knw nah money.Free the man jare undecided. Nonsense undecided
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by progress69: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Heartless! that boy oga would have skinned him alive had he succeeded.

I don't want to jump into conclusion just yet.

1. He is a known face, which can Easily be recognized.

2. He should no one will be dumb not to watch someone carry such phones to his car without payments. (Except under a spell)

3. Was the balance really in his car, that is what should have been confirmed on the spot in case police want to cover up the atoy later.

I reserve my comments, but if this is true, something is wrong somewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by owale51(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
The guy sabi lie too much person get 500thousand for bag and he stole phone that worth of 2.475million , infact this guy na confirm thief just they take movies industry they cover up, when we they police station for area F na lie he they lie say na location he they this country don baje

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.