Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69682 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by PaulIdu: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
The truth is that he used juju on the sales boy and it failed ...two weeks ago such charm was used to collect 2 I phone 7 and 2S7 phones from someone I know that works in a phone shop and she was stunned by the charm for an hour before she could remember anything ..she was locked up for two days by the owner of the shop

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Omo if he ends up innocent just know that the shop owner is finished, he should arrest him for attempted manslaughter, he'd own the man's biz, infact his family.

If na USA by now lawyers don dey call the victim to lobby to take the case.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nomzylicious(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Original Gobe.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by bettercreature(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
The truth is that he used juju on the sales boy and it failed ...two weeks ago such charm was used to collect 2 I phone 7 and 2S7 phones from someone I know that works in a phone shop and she was stunned by the charm for an hour before she could remember anything ..she was locked up for two days by the owner of the shop
It's a possibility! i have heard of such things in the past as well,Your mind wont be there until they are gone with your goods
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
What a heartless criminal. Imagine the monumental debt he would have plunged the shop owner into had he not been caught. He should be behind bars right now.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
PaulIdu:

Bruv stop the ignorance it wasn't charm, it was a well orchestrated deceitful scope they used on her...that she didn't even know when they took it nd when she remembered she was stunned.

Back in school from normal walk with babes I met on the road, gbam they end up in my hostel, guys claimed I was using jazz until I shared the scope.

Even in shops we'd stroll in the evening and distract the sales girls while our guys fapped sardines then we'd pay for bread lols

All magic na scope, once u know the scope you'd wonder how 'ordinary' it is

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am not saying that he stole it oh.

What I want to know is this, "so,it is a normal thing for u to go with the product b4 paying"? I mean, where is that done?

Those phones no de run, wetin him for do be say,

Guy:- salesboy, I like this phone, please how much?

Salesboy:- 500k.

Guy:- last price? U no sell 450k?

Salesboy:- ok, bring money.

Guy :- hold on to them let me get cash from my car. (and not going to the car which is probably parked outside the shop with the phones which u have not paid for) entered the car, and closed the door. Mr man, wetin u been wan make the salesboy talk b4? Na thief u be abeg, don't beat it.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:
Omo if he ends up innocent just know that the shop owner is finished, he should arrest him for attempted manslaughter, he'd own the man's biz, infact his family.

Even in heaven , he can't win this case . He is a confirmed thief . A check ran on his car showed that there was no balance in the car to even pay for a single iPhone .

How do u win such a case in USA.?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by trademoore1: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Believe this - you will believe anything..
Too many flaws wrong in his gist

1. What does he need so many phone for?
2. Why did he leave with the phones?
3. The sensible thing to do is pick money and return to pay
He is a liar and if you buy this story- you deserve to be deceived by fake pastors and play boys and runs girls

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:
I am not saying that he stole it oh.

What I want to know is this, "so,it is a normal thing for u to go with the product b4 paying"? I mean, where is that done?

Those phones no de run, wetin him for do be say,

Guy:- salesboy, I like this phone, please how much?

Salesboy:- 500k.

Guy:- last price? U no sell 450k?

Salesboy:- ok, bring money.

Guy :- hold on to them let me get cash from my car. (and not going to the car which is probably parked outside the shop with the phones which u have not paid for) entered the car, and closed the door. Mr man, wetin u been wan make the salesboy talk b4? Na thief u be abeg, don't beat it.

He might have probably started the car before the salesman raised the alarm

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
perryy:

Even in heaven , he can't win this case . He is a confirmed thief . A check ran on his car showed that there was no balance in the car to even pay for a single iPhone .

And how did you know this.

Did the sales boy, talked about advance payment before giving him the Phones.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

There is no single way that man can prove his innocence, lie lie.

What will u tell the judge? That u went outside the shop, probably far from the shop, to ur car, to get money, while holding the phones u have not paid for? For crying out loud, u are not meant to leave the stands, with the goods u haven't paid for.

Had it been, he was still inside the shop, this for be different, this guy left the shop with morethan 1phone, chai reason am na.

There is no way u can convince anyone that u didn't steal d phones.

Is it because an alarm was raised? What if he bolted with the phone? Who for know him?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
freshness2020:
How will you carry something you have not paid for!
So he cannot collect money from his car without taking the phones along?(Thinking aloud)
Who does that!
To me, he was planning carting those items away.
Nigerians are wiser now.
As much as I wld've loved to believe Seun's side of the story. The sad truth is that his execuse doesn't make any iota of sense.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by WomanOfRace(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
progress69:

I don't want to jump into conclusion just yet.

1. He is a known face, which can Easily be recognized.

2. He should no one will be dumb not to watch someone carry such phones to his car without payments. (Except under a spell)

3. Was the balance really in his car, that is what should have been confirmed on the spot in case police want to cover up the atoy later.

I reserve my comments, but if this is true, something is wrong somewhere

yes you are right. So is either the man is on spell to do such a brazen thing or the boy was casted a spell on by him.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
perryy:

Ehen? Lol see thief o

But ehn e fit claim say person move the money while he was being beaten up by the mob?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
some evil spirits want me to check his name but Afonjas don't worry i won't.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Handsomecutepie:
What a shame!!! Why didn't you ask the sales boy to follow or accompany you to your car so as to get the money?

You got served.

After eating in a restaurant and I see I have some change to balance my bill, I won't just leave the place till I asked one of the sales person to accompany to the car let alone talking of nine iphones ? By the way, what was he buying nine iphones for ? Is he now a sub dealer ? He obviously cane to steal to show off to babes that he is still on board . A check ran on his car showed no money big enough to even by a single iPhone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Ehen? Lol see thief o

But ehn e fit claim say person move the money while he was being beaten up by the mob?

In the USA where we have CCTV everywhere or u have never really been to the states ? Even in Nigeria here , he ought to show proof of where he fetched the money ,ie which bank account did he withdraw the money from before going to the shop. Or will he tell the police he saved the money under his bed and wanna be using iphones ? If u are Malo that keeps money under the bed, then ur biggest type of phone should be Nokia 3310. Iphones are for reasonable people . He can't win the case anywhere . Do u forgot he zoomed off before the salesman raised the alarm . Oh, he wanted to go and bring the money from home ?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Tynasparks(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
Seun Egbegbe, i am a well brought up child who was taught NEVER to curse anyone but SEUN EGBEGBE THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU FOR THIS OBVIOUS LIE. What do you take people for? You think everyone is like you this bloody illiterate who if he speaks 10 words, 8 are missiles from syria while the last 2 will sound like Shekaraus grinade.

Who goes to a shop to pick stuffs and doesn't tell a staff of the store to follow them to their car to pick cash or rather you go to your car and pick the cash while leaving the items in the shop.

Seun Egbegbe you are a thief and a very professional one. You aren't new to this trade. Maybe your babalawo decided to do substandard jazz this time around when you will be shortchanging the old man his share of the loot.

Several people on the previous thread made mention of how he was caught stealing in Ilupeju and Abuja of recent but manage to manuever his way out.

NO WONDER TOYIN AIMAKHU FELL FOR YOU WHEN YOU WERE DASHING HER LATEST GADGETS. THE BABE PROBABLY EVEN KNEW WHAT THIS GUY DOES TO SUPPORT HIS SO CALLED "PRODUCER" CAREER.

I KEEP TELLING YOU ALL, THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE, FAKE AND ARE POORER THAN THE POOREST PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

DOES HE SELL PHONES ALSO AS A RETAILER? IF THE ANSWER HIS NO THEN SEUN IS A BIG CRIMINAL. WHAT DOE HE NEED 9 IPHONES FOR?

PLEASE WHO HAS TOYIN AIMAKHU'S NUMBER? I WANT TO TELL HER TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6, N6, BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, IPAD AIR, MACBOOK AND WRISTWATCHES EGBEGBE GAVE TO WHILE WHILE THEY WERE STILL SHAGGING AS ALL THOSE ITEMS HAVE TO CONFIRMED TO BE STOLEN.

LADIES MONEY IS GOOD BUT ALWAYS FIND OUT TO THE LAST DETAILS WHAT YOUR MAN REALLY DOES FOR A LIVING. IT IS BETTER TO FOLLOW AN AVERAGE GUY THAT EARNS GENUINELY, THAN A CRIMINAL WHO IS VERY RICH.
hahan .... You dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by PaulIdu: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bruv stop the ignorance it wasn't charm, it was a well orchestrated deceitful scope they used on her...that she didn't even know when they took it nd when she remembered she was stunned.

Back in school from normal walk with babes I met on the road, gbam they end up in my hostel, guys claimed I was using jazz until I shared the scope.

Even in shops we'd stroll in the evening and distract the sales girls while our guys fapped sardines then we'd pay for bread lols

All magic na scope, once u know the scope you'd wonder how 'ordinary' it is

Guy this girl couldn't even talk for an hour when they kept asking her why she took the phone downstairs to give the man even though her boss had warned her not to ..Guy I used to think charms didn't exist till I was given the opportunity to see how the anti knife charm worked in Kano ..I watch the dude just drink some stuff and dude I stabbed him with a dagger till I became tired and all I saw at times were sparks like I was hitting my blade against another metal ..I was offered that concoction to drink but I refused because I didn't want to infiltrate my person with any foul spirit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by samsam2019: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok Ok let's calm down a bit.

I know he has a lot of haters but let's think straight for once

This guy is well known and he's also a socialite. He also had money and produces movies.

Would he steal phones? I seriously doubt it
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And how did you know this.

Did the sales boy, talked about advance payment before giving him the Phones.

Even @ that, u don't leave the shop till a receipt is issued, detailing the conditions of sales/transactions.

He didn't give the boy shi shi, even if he did, he didn't collect receipt to show that he has paid half, and then went to bring the remaining half. Even for the advanced payments, u go leave the product for the shops, specially reserved for u, then u go for ur balance and then take ur products.

Even in that ur America, there must be a form of collateral. Once u bought with a "credit", u are Covered, please tell me, which part of that ur USA do a customer pay with cash, half payment and then leave with the goods? No form of receipts or any form of collateral?

Nwanne, bikoe kwuo ihe ima

8 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ejanla07: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

Am not a fan of the guy..and i dont even know him except if his name is mentioned alonside toyin name.. but why would he go so low? Or is it jazz?..he is just an example of people living fake live style..anyone that see him driving that car now will be like "oluwa i tap into this blessing" grin..i just laugh whenever i see people tap into yeye blessing..you dont dont know the source and you are praying for it..same thing goes for that E MONEY..thankgod harrysong don commot for there maybe e go yarn us tori grin

[img]http://i./bTKSoOghSxrP2.gif[/img]

Hating om e money wont make him broke like seun
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by brenister10: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu juju don work
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Ehen? Lol see thief o

People stole his money and left about 45k which was found innhis car? How many mob do that ?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

What will u tell the judge? That u went outside the shop, probably far from the shop, to ur car, to get money, while holding the phones u have not paid for? For crying out loud, u are not meant to leave the stands, with the goods u haven't paid for.

Had it been, he was still inside the shop, this for be different, this guy left the shop with morethan 1phone, chai reason am na.

Is it because an alarm was raised? What if he bolted with the phone? Who for know him?

Oga, Cool down.

You can't just walk into a shop in computer village a pickup phones, because this phone are kept in glass shelves

Depending on your agreement with the shop owner, you can leave the shop with goods and pay latter.

So, why did the boy give him the phone, and what was their agreement?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by andyanders: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
omas1:
He probably promised to buy phones for his girlfriends . he was trying to steal the phones , since he intends buying phones why not go in with the Cash? Or go get the cash and come pay for the phones . e dey cari phones go e motors wen e never pay so he fit zoom off. OLE.

Why not keep the phones with the shop owner, go to your car to get the so called money? Another other side of this is, how come you want to buy that number of phones, and you keep the cash in your car?

I put it to him that he knowingly took the phones with hope to run away.Simple. It's so shameful for his person to walk into a store without cash, took some phones and walked to his car. Is the car ATM? Nonsense.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Jlow2: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
the only reason y am sad i that this guy did dis because of som smellin cunts, probably his mum is still usin nokia touch, for dis recession? just go for tanx giving.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by EdDave(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
How was he able to leave the shop with 9 iPhones? Talk less of reach his car?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sir all your points are pure speculation.

And in any normal court of law speculation isn't even considered.

you tried painting a scenario...cool , but you went beyond that to speculate thus any good lawyer will should shout objection my lord! grin

Also they have to prove he attempted to steal beyond "reasonable doubt" . Which will be very difficult in this case

No mind me o...I too dey watch oyibo legal drama series.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by masqot(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
9 iPhones? You carried them to your car without paying for them first? May God save you from this mess

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ademoore07(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Kemi Omolulo actually comfirm the story. The guy is a disgusting idiot

Chaiiiii, grin u made me remember Kemi omololu Olulonyo. Hope she don make sense now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Girlfriend, Grimes, Tattoos (Pictures) / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.