Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up (6606 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Denies PDP & "Small Boy" Rumour On Social Media / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by chopperinthecar: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please who is to blame for the pathetic mind set of this small boy. Do we blame the current administration who put the country in the state of recession?? A small boy in a video said He wants to be an internet frauster(yahoo yahoo boy). He even swore to it that He is going to venture into the business when he grows up. Click the link below to watch the video

source: http://go2l.ink/1J09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5-qPeWlzjE
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by bonechamberlain(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well he probably listen's to most Nigerian songs, glorifying fraud.
The parents should be blamed.
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by chopperinthecar: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
actually olamide said "won lowo yahoo lo help me oo" meaning that "people said it is yahoo money that helped me"
bonechamberlain:
Well he probably listen's to most Nigerian songs, glorifying fraud.

I can remember olamide singing Owo yahoo lo help me o. The parents should be blamed.
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by bonechamberlain(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
chopperinthecar:
actually olamide said "won lowo yahoo lo help me oo" meaning that "people said it is yahoo money that helped me"
ohhhh ok, thanks
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Nixiepie(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lolz I watched the video yesterday the way he answer the question with Yoruba eehhh ; grin very funny
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by chopperinthecar: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
wink
bonechamberlain:
ohhhh ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Khd95(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yh blame the federal govt for what ever the boy wants to bcome,but u wont praise the same federal govt,when creative young lads do nice stuffs.

Lazy agonja cone head

5 Likes

Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by ngozi1998: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
if this young boy goes to school, HE wont have that mindset, I still blame the federal government
Khd95:
Yh blame the federal govt for what ever the boy wants to bcome,but u wont praise the same federal govt,when creative young lads do nice stuffs.

Lazy agonja cone head
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Sandydayziz(f): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
So many people to blame...
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Khd95(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
ngozi1998:
if this young boy goes to school, HE wont have that mindset, I still blame the federal government
wait how did u know he didnt go to sch,nd howw is it federal govts fault if he didnt,when there hundreds of free public schools his parents could enrolled him in

Besides do u knw pple willingly drop out sch to take on this 'yahoo boy' trade.

U can as well blame the federal govt because the young boy spoke yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by wowmenow: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Its better to be a Yahoo boy than
Posting against your conscience in naira land

1 Like

Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by micfoley: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Wahala dey o
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by holatin(m): 12:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmm anoda aremo gucci loading
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Excel90: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2016
holatin:
Hmmmm
anoda aremo gucci loading
lol who be aremo gucci?
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Jacob12344: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Son of reminisce
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by juman(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2016
A fuckedd up country.
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2016
He was been interviewed by a yahoo boy. What do you expect? He is a young chap and maybe was looking forward to a token from the interviewer.

Let a doctor ask him the same question, you will see that he will echo that he wants to be a doctor. Little children are always carried away with what see. The only fool I heard talking in this video is the interviewer
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Jacob12344: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lolz I watched the video yesterday the way he answer the question with Yoruba eehhh ; grin very funny
yoruba language is a funny language....the funniest, no doubt. That's why they cover ground in comedy plays
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by cameroncucumber(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Fg is not to be blamed
some ppl are born to be the biblical cain

Back then in sec school, i had a friend who keep saying that he will change his name and be a cultist once he enter uni, he was ALWAYS FIGHTING with our integrated sc teacher in jss and kept on doing that in ss.
He got to the uni and became a deadly cultist and he is a msc student now.
Each time i see him i remember when we were in sec school
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Redface022: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Jacob12344:
yoruba language is a funny language....the funniest, no doubt. That's why they cover ground in comedy plays
tribalist
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by rose54321: 8:40am On Nov 23, 2016
I don't blame him, our leaders have so messed up the country that graduates are jobless and illiterate yahoo boys are balling.

How can you motivate or convince a child to go to school or focus on their studies when there's no incentive, no guarantee of jncome.

But yahoo boys and other morally wrong professions seen to be successful.

It's an unfortunate situation.
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Nixiepie(f): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Jacob12344:
true
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by holatin(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Excel90:
lol who be aremo gucci?
minister of finance in malaysia
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by Excel90: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
The truth that is an ambitous young boy
Re: Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up by IgboRulesOthers(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Party Primaries Revived Kano’s Printing Economy / The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh / Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.