Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas (1531 Views)

Flight To Jamaica Without Transit Visa / How To Route You Ticket To Guyana Without Transit Visa / Excitement as IbomAir expand flight route to Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 2:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Just got my admission letter from a school in Dominica. I don't really have enough time to apply for transit visas through multiple countries while dealing with visa rejections (Nigerian passport).

I've scoured Nairaland, a lot of the information is outdated. It seems I can get a Direct flight from Lagos to São Paulo (Brazil). If I can get to Panama, I may then be able to get a direct flight to Dominica. Now looking for a (nonstop preferable) flight to Panama from Brazil.

Also, does transit status matter if all your flights aren't on one ticket? It's looking like I may have to break up the flight as there are no direct flights from Nigeria.

If anyone has experience with this, and can offer services (free or paid), please email me oparahmcoii[at]gmail.com
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by eleko1: 2:57am On Jul 21, 2022
sad
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Originalsly: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:

I've scoured Nairaland, a lot of the information is outdated. It seems I can get a Direct flight from Lagos to São Paulo (Brazil). If I can get to Panama, I may then be able to get a direct flight to Dominica. Now looking for a (nonstop preferable) flight to Panama from Brazil.

No experience ... just a suggestion... Copa Airlines from Sao Paulo to Panama.

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2022
I have heard that Panama don't allow Nigerians board pls find out carefully. I'm also interested in this.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Avoid Panama to avoid wast of time, Crazy ass people with blacks against blacks, experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Thanks. Do you know how I'll get from Brazil to Panama? I can't really find anything on that.
Originalsly:

No experience ... just a suggestion... Copa Airlines from Sao Paulo to Panama.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Any particular reason for this? I will have a return ticket and a forward ticket from Panama City. Any other alternatives? My intended travel is Lagos/Abuja/PH to Dominica. I don't mind stopping at any Caribbean island that has visa free entry for Nigerians and then catching a different flight to Dominica.
BritishNaija:
Avoid Panama to avoid wast of time, Crazy ass people with blacks against blacks, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Someone else also commented this. How can I navigate this issue? Any alternate routes? Thank you
GlobTrotter:
I have heard that Panama don't allow Nigerians board pls find out carefully. I'm also interested in this.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:
Any particular reason for this? I will have a return ticket and a forward ticket from Panama City. Any other alternatives? My intended travel is Lagos/Abuja/PH to Dominica. I don't mind stopping at any Caribbean island that has visa free entry for Nigerians and then catching a different flight to Dominica.

It's not What i do be explaining, Last time i visited i passed through Santo Domingo straight to Dominica. Flight was around 300, But my journey is Nigeria, But if you make it to Dominica Republic, You are one way to Dominica But avoid going through Panama.

I still don't know Why Nigerians go to School in Dominica anyways.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Thank you. What airline was that? I'm going to look into this now.
BritishNaija:

It's not What i do be explaining, Last time i visited i passed through Santo Domingo straight to Dominica. Flight was around 300, But my journey is Nigeria, But if you make it to Dominica Republic, You are one way to Dominica But avoid going through Panama.

I still don't know Why Nigerians go to School in Dominica anyways.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:
Thank you. What airline was that? I'm going to look into this now.

Use intercaribbean, my best choice, But a friend that flew recently used silver airways, But for me Interibbean is perfect, visited up to 6 times, for business related on my off days.

https://www.intercaribbean.com/
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:

Thanks. Do you know how I'll get from Brazil to Panama? I can't really find anything on that.

I thought you were serious.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
I am, I just trying to plan the route. I've been told Panama isn't a good stop, so I'm looking for alternatives
Originalsly:

I thought you were serious.

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Thank you
BritishNaija:

Use intercaribbean, my best choice, But a friend that flew recently used silver airways, But for me Interibbean is perfect, visited up to 6 times, for business related on my off days.

https://www.intercaribbean.com/
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Originalsly: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:

I am, I just trying to plan the route. I've been told Panama isn't a good stop, so I'm looking for alternatives

So why would you ask me again how to get from Brazil to Panama?
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:
Thank you

You are Welcome, Just Update when you are there. If you want to book using Naija card and They limit you, look for Registered Travel Agents in Nigeria to help you out. If you use Dom. Account, You should have No problem.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Originalsly: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2022
If your route takes takes you to Dominican Republic

........From Dominican Republic to Dominica

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Originalsly:
If your route takes takes you to Dominican Republic

........From Dominican Republic to Dominica
but you need a visa to Dominican Republic right?
Another question, which airline did you take from Nigeria to Dominican Republic. I'm very interested please
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Another question, which airline did you take from Nigeria to Dominican Republic. I'm very interested please

No clue. Google is your friend. Have you tried searching for any information?
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Lucem12345: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think for transit a visa isn't needed. I just got in contact with someone who made the journey, when I get all the details, I'll update this thread for future travelers.
GlobTrotter:

1 Like

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Originalsly:

No clue. Google is your friend. Have you tried searching for any information?
no need to be rude.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lucem12345:
I think for transit a visa isn't needed. I just got in contact with someone who made the journey, when I get all the details, I'll update this thread for future travelers.
that will be great to know. I'm actually going to the Cuban embassy right now to make some enquiries too conserning the journey. I'm going to Guyana next month trying to plan my journey across the Caribbean
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
that will be great to know. I'm actually going to the Cuban embassy right now to make some enquiries too conserning the journey. I'm going to Guyana next month trying to plan my journey across the Caribbean

Cuba?
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Cuba?
Turkish air can go to Cuba without passing through Panama . What do you think
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Turkish air can go to Cuba without passing through Panama . What do you think

I'm only asking, you said you are going to Cuban embassy so i was wondering why? Hope you are not going to stay in Cuba, Because it will be better for you to be in Romania.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

I'm only asking, you said you are going to Cuban embassy so i was wondering why? Hope you are not going to stay in Cuba, Because it will be better for you to be in Romania.
definitely not. I'm going to Guyana.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
definitely not. I'm going to Guyana.

School or what?
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

School or what?
not really though. Visit.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
not really though. Visit.

Just be Very careful in that country, I wonder What Nigerians are looking for there, When you can be in Europe.
Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by GlobTrotter: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

Just be Very careful in that country, I wonder What Nigerians are looking for there, When you can be in Europe.
if every Nigerian can be in Europe they would have been there bro

1 Like

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
GlobTrotter:
if every Nigerian can be in Europe they would have been there bro

I got your point, But Eu or US best. Currently I was asked to provide black workers to work in Restaurant, But getting a Good Nigeria to shorty for EU works is very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Flight Route From Nigeria To Dominica Without Transit Visas by Addme: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

I got your point, But Eu or US best. Currently I was asked to provide black workers to work in Restaurant, But getting a Good Nigeria to shorty for EU works is very difficult.
Bro. I beg you. If there's any opportunity you can render on this, will be much grateful.
Though, some Nigerians can be wayward and ungrateful sometimes but there are still some that are trustworthy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Stadiums For 2010 / I Will Like To Visit Ghana Pls Advice / Black Backpacker Blog: My Travelling Adventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.