Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why (1265 Views)

MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis / MMM Is A Fraud, Please Read. / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by berepiki(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2016
Below are some common traits of MMM investors
1. All MMM investors talk the same way as if they are under a spell...
2. They are all evangelizing the Kingdom of mmm... They all work as soul winners for MMM
3. They have the same ideology
4. They all want to be rich overnight without working...They are all becoming visionless n lazy
5. They are all servants of money
6. They all get angry n violent the moment anybody says anything against MMM. They don't like posts like this....
7. They all want to use somebody to make money (deceptive)... So whenever they ask someone to join, not because they want the person to be rich but they want to get bonuses from ur investment...
8. They are all ready to protest if the government bans it in Nigeria
9. They are all lovers of money instead of lovers of God
10. They all have faith in MMM more than God... To them, MMM can never crash and it can make them prosperous
11. The only thing they talk about is money especially 30% interest after 30days...
12..they all sound different from the people u used to know... As if they are possessed by the love of money
13...they all want everyone to be like them... They want everybody they know to Join MMM...
14. They are all addicted to MMM... Every month they increase the amount of investment...as if they sold their soul...
15. They are all ready to be die for MMM... To them, MMM is the Savior of the human race from poverty...MMM has taken the place of Jesus in their lives...infected Believers now preach MMM instead of Jesus. Note: Jesus is Jealous and unhappy because even core believers have contracted the virus of MMM
... Note: heaven n earth will pass away, only God's word will stand forever... Note: MMM can fail because itx man-made.

...please post what you have noticed about them if u support my ascertain

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by ayanfe15(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2016
FTC. Thread in town.
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2016
lols right thou grin
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by Crex007(m): 12:24am On Nov 23, 2016
TTC.....third to comment...na still something na
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by djlaqua91(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Spot on OP Now watch as they descend on this thread and feast on you. You dey find trouble grin
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by benjsniper33: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2016
I am doing mmm Ojo but I am also guilty of this
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by fuckpro: 12:46am On Nov 23, 2016
... Countless people lose money with betting houses why is MMM your headache
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by AnodaIT(m): 12:49am On Nov 23, 2016
They all want to be rich overnight without working...They are all becoming visionless n lazy

If you know the kind of work involved in talking someone into joining MMM, you will understand that sitting in your shop waiting for customers is child's play.

As for No. 7,every progressive business rewards anyone that brings a client, if you never implemented this in your sphere of responsibility, try it and watch your numbers grow. Referral bonus is a reward for service to the community.

But what surprised me in your post is that out of a thousand and one thing affecting this country, na MMM go take person away from God
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by berepiki(m): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2016
benjsniper33:
I am doing mmm Ojo but I am also guilty of this
.... Wow... So sincere... People like you can come out of the cult of MMM if only u are willing... Receive your deliverance today in Jesus Name AMEN... U are free from the spell...

I believe God is using me to liberate thousands of people like you...may God bless you for accepting the truth

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by Colynho3d(m): 12:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why there are many people wishing, hoping, praying, and anticipating MMM to crash.
The money at risk no be you get am.
Bet9ja, Saharabet, Nairabet Etc. Den no get enemy, na only MMM.
its obvious that the possibility of people that are not into MMM getting High Blood Pressure is very very high compared to the Mavro Guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by Colynho3d(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2016
berepiki:
.... Wow... So sincere... People like you can come out of the cult of MMM if only u are willing... Receive your deliverance today in Jesus Name AMEN... U are free from the spell...

I believe God is using me to liberate thousands of people like you...may God bless you for accepting the truth
The Devil is using you instead.
Why u carry other people's matter for your head?
Take your sermon to your community jobless you.
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 23, 2016
So becos sey una salary dey pain una, una no just won imagine set sombori dEy collect 3m in a month, out him own investment? grin Ba??

Very soon dEm go talk sey to invest wisely na Antichrist. Nairabetters no dey talk the same way? Bankers no dey talk the same way? Pastors no dey talk the same way?

Warisdis# cool

Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by uzoexcel(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Hilarious
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by berepiki(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Indeed a cronic mmmite, the reaction is obviously correct
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by fghanni(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naija smiley
Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by silvernus0: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
QUOTED

KNOW MMM YOURSELF

Who is the founder of MMM?
Sergei Mavrodi, a Russian mathematician and Computer Programmer.

When was MMM founded and where?
MMM was founded in 1989 as a registered Cooperative society in Russia, but the new MMM in its current form was formed in 2011.

Why was MMM formed?
Mmm was founded as an answer to the unjust and callous financial order in the world, putting the financial destiny of participants in their own hands as they reach for financial freedom.

Have people ever lost money in the history of MMM?
Yes. In 1994, the Russian government was threatened by the popularity and success of MMM and they clamped down on it seizing over 4 billion Roubles of people's money. This is the main reason why MMM has stopped the use of any central account today and participants pay directly to each other.

Can office or website be shut down?
No. MMM has no offline offices anyone can close, no central accounts anyone can freeze and the site servers are not hosted in this country so they cannot be shutdown.

What is the strength of MMM?
Regular PH/GH by old and new participants. As long as participants continue to provide help and get help, MMM can last for as long as you want it.

What is the weakness of MMM?

Panic. Financial institutions do not like MMM and they have been known to use the media to create slanderous reports about what we do. If we the participants panic and stop providing help, they got us. But if we refuse to panic, they lose.

What happens in the event of mass panic and people do not provide help but want to get help?
The system goes into a pause mode. Old mavros are paused and their growth stops, no one can get help within that period but provide help requests are welcome. After a few months when the system balances, the pause is lifted and mavros again continue growing and people can get help. Nobody loses any money.

How can you help make MMM Nigeria last long and continue changing lives?
Never let anything u hear or read make u panic. Understand MMM ideology, go over it again and again. Provide help and get help. Bring someone else in to enjoy this with u. Understand that Sergey Mavrodi has provided the platform, the sustainability now depend on our actions and inactions.

Why does it take long sometimes before my PH request got matched?
It's simply because of the PH/GH imbalance...What's that? It means the number of people that wants to provide help are more than the number of people that wants to get help, in other words, many people are on the PH queue which means the system is very healthy. So do not worry because it's a blessing in disguise...
your money is already growing in your hands. But when the order arrives let it meet your pledge in your hands. In case you don't know, the time for your PH request to be on dispatcher list is +/-35 days.

Can I still PH even when I still get a running PH request?
Yes. You can PH anytime and as many times as you want in as much as you will be able to provide the money when the order comes

When did MMM start in Nigeria?
The historical MMM started in Nigeria in November 15, 2015

Must I wait 30days before I can GH?
No. You can GH anytime provided it is 14days and you have actually fulfilled your pledge.

#TogetherWeChangeTheWorld
#MMMPays

Dont trade with all your money ,Trade with your spare money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Now A Religion/Cult...Find out why by berepiki(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2016
silvernus0:
QUOTED

KNOW MMM YOURSELF

Who is the founder of MMM?
Sergei Mavrodi, a Russian mathematician and Computer Programmer.

When was MMM founded and where?
MMM was founded in 1989 as a registered Cooperative society in Russia, but the new MMM in its current form was formed in 2011.

Why was MMM formed?
Mmm was founded as an answer to the unjust and callous financial order in the world, putting the financial destiny of participants in their own hands as they reach for financial freedom.

Have people ever lost money in the history of MMM?
Yes. In 1994, the Russian government was threatened by the popularity and success of MMM and they clamped down on it seizing over 4 billion Roubles of people's money. This is the main reason why MMM has stopped the use of any central account today and participants pay directly to each other.

Can office or website be shut down?
No. MMM has no offline offices anyone can close, no central accounts anyone can freeze and the site servers are not hosted in this country so they cannot be shutdown.

What is the strength of MMM?
Regular PH/GH by old and new participants. As long as participants continue to provide help and get help, MMM can last for as long as you want it.

What is the weakness of MMM?

Panic. Financial institutions do not like MMM and they have been known to use the media to create slanderous reports about what we do. If we the participants panic and stop providing help, they got us. But if we refuse to panic, they lose.

What happens in the event of mass panic and people do not provide help but want to get help?
The system goes into a pause mode. Old mavros are paused and their growth stops, no one can get help within that period but provide help requests are welcome. After a few months when the system balances, the pause is lifted and mavros again continue growing and people can get help. Nobody loses any money.

How can you help make MMM Nigeria last long and continue changing lives?
Never let anything u hear or read make u panic. Understand MMM ideology, go over it again and again. Provide help and get help. Bring someone else in to enjoy this with u. Understand that Sergey Mavrodi has provided the platform, the sustainability now depend on our actions and inactions.

Why does it take long sometimes before my PH request got matched?
It's simply because of the PH/GH imbalance...What's that? It means the number of people that wants to provide help are more than the number of people that wants to get help, in other words, many people are on the PH queue which means the system is very healthy. So do not worry because it's a blessing in disguise...
your money is already growing in your hands. But when the order arrives let it meet your pledge in your hands. In case you don't know, the time for your PH request to be on dispatcher list is +/-35 days.

Can I still PH even when I still get a running PH request?
Yes. You can PH anytime and as many times as you want in as much as you will be able to provide the money when the order comes

When did MMM start in Nigeria?
The historical MMM started in Nigeria in November 15, 2015

Must I wait 30days before I can GH?
No. You can GH anytime provided it is 14days and you have actually fulfilled your pledge.

#TogetherWeChangeTheWorld
#MMMPays

Dont trade with all your money ,Trade with your spare money
... Indeed a disciple of MMM infected with the most deadly MMM virus... He has even turned to a VIRUS... Trying to lure gullible folks with soothing words of deception... You'v gone far but I secure your deliverance right now in Jesus Name AMEN...

(1) (Reply)

Post Funny Image Caption Of MMM Here. / I Want To Buy A Maxbounty Account Very Urgent / Need Chocolate Syrup At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.