Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Do I Get Over Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over Her (1138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2016
So i fell in love at 16 with this girl two years ago
We were close friends n i started falling for her cos she made me feel complete but i just couldnt tell her cos i was scared of rejection....her bf was a good friend of mine but they were having problems
So two years later we havent seen each other but we still talk when we can n im still very much in love with her
She is pretty, intelligent n whenever i open up to her she gives me uselful advise on anything
So i finally got the courage n told her everything n how i felt
She said she didnt feel that way towards me n that if i thought we had a chance i shoulda said something bavk then
I tried asking her what she felt about me back then n ahe didnt reply
How do i get over her....i mean it hurts literally
And ive always had issues so this just made my self esteem n confidence levels drop so now im just quiet around girls n i dont talk much

Guys what should i do...i know i should try to move on but i love her too much that moving on just sounds out of the question to me

What should i do its really painful and i know its love cos honestly i would do anything for her n i am always happy whenever we talk n she supports me even if she doesnt love me back but she is a very good friend
I fell for her after we had established a solid friendship
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Aawww. .

Yes u need to move on if u think she never feel anything special for u.. It really sucks when the person we love doesn't love us back but instead juz friendzoned us... embarassed

Juz make urself busy by doing those things u really love to do or explore new places... grin

Always remember juz take one step at a time. wink

Re: How Do I Get Over Her by extwoo(m): 5:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Look atew sad Love don't pay the bills brov. You're mates are having sleepless night dey follow Maye talk, some dey Malay dey sell kidney, and you're here loving up some babe wey no even send you. Make I no lie you, na misplaced priority Bros. First things first, find the Key, the one with a dollar sign on it wink all other things shall me added onto you

Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 6:05am On Nov 23, 2016
extwoo:
Look atew sad Love don't pay the bills brov. You're mates are having sleepless night dey follow Maye talk, some dey Malay dey sell kidney, and you're here loving up some babe wey no even send you. Make I no lie you, na misplaced priority Bros. First things first, find the Key, the one with a dollar sign on it wink all other things shall me added onto you
Lol we're like best of friends tho.....we were able to keep our friendship even after i told her how i feel cos we already had a strong friendship.....its not about the money she is from a rich family n im ok so its not about the money
Its the companionship and being able to have somebody u can share ur darkest moments with n also celebrate ur happy ones with....someone u can trust to keep u in line when u start fvcking up
There was a time i was almost addicted to trams n she talked me out of it.....one thing i do is take her advise seriously......even when we were together she'd throw away my codine anytime she saw a bottle in my room n never allowed me to smoke weed......when she saw that i wouldnt give up on weed she adviced me to chew or cook but that i should never smoke.......i havent smoked for the past 2 n a half yrs..... its just part of the things i love her for
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by mecussey(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Lol we're like best of friends tho.....we were able to keep our friendship even after i told her how i feel cos we already had a strong friendship.....its not about the money she is from a rich family n im ok so its not about the money
Its the companionship and being able to have somebody u can share ur darkest moments with n also celebrate ur happy ones with....someone u can trust to keep u in line when u start fvcking up
There was a time i was almost addicted to trams n she talked me out of it.....one thing i do is take her advise seriously......even when we were together she'd throw away my codine anytime she saw a bottle in my room n never allowed me to smoke weed......when she saw that i wouldnt give up on weed she adviced me to chew or cook but that i should never smoke.......i havent smoked for the past 2 n a half yrs..... its just part of the things i love her for

Go finish ur education first...by then ur brain will mature you will see how foolish you ve been chasing one small girl.

Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2016
mecussey:

Go finish ur education first...by then ur brain will mature you will see how foolish you ve been chasing one small girl.
Lol ikr....its just that i want something serious.....I dont wanna be a player or a sampler
I want something sincere n true.
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
NOTE BRO U ARE UNDER INFATUATION SPELL, SOME INFATUATION CAN EVEN TAKE TIME TO PEEL OFF

AND NOTE YOU ARE STILL A TEEN GO GET UR SELF OCCUPIED_STUDY,GRADUATE, WORK THEN YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GAL
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Splinz(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2016
I'm yet to find a panacea for love except love, i.e, when someone don't love you, there's really no solution for it other than that same love he/she doesn't have for you.

So dude, you can either continue as good friends or suffers pains of unreturned love. And hey, don't you dare try anything funny all in a bit to win her.
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by ButterFrost212(f): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Awwnn, she sounds like a keeper. Maybe keep being her friend, and every other thing would fall in place. If she's not dating anyone she'll eventually give you a chance. But I hope you've stopped all you codeine and stuff addiction, cos that might be the reason why she's not giving in, I mean who wants to be with a junkie?
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Splinz:
And hey, don't you dare try anything funny all in a bit to win her.
Lol i won't
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Awwnn, she sounds like a keeper. Maybe keep being her friend, and every other thing would fall in place. If she's not dating anyone she'll eventually give you a chance. But I hope you've stopped all you codeine and stuff addiction, cos that might be the reason why she's not giving in, I mean who wants to be with a junkie?
Lol im not totally off it
I do codine once a mnth
I dont drink at all
Weed friday nites
Baby steps im stopping gradually
Believe me it was really bad b4 she came into my life
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by ButterFrost212(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Lol im not totally off it
I do codine once a mnth
I dont drink at all
Weed friday nites
Baby steps im stopping gradually
Believe me it was really bad b4 she came into my life
You see! Believe me that's why she's holding back. If she's all these things you mentioned she won't want to be with a guy that does drugs. I know it's hard to quit, but you have to, atleast for love sake or just move on and find someone who would accept your junkiness
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You see! Believe me that's why she's holding back. If she's all these things you mentioned she won't want to be with a guy that does drugs. I know it's hard to quit, but you have to, atleast for love sake or just move on and find someone who would accept your junkiness
Her ex was a junkie tho
Worse than me in my drug prime lol
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by extwoo(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
chiraqDemon:

She's not the one you're looking for, you're not there yet. She's just the photocopy of the original
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Unrequited love is the worst kind of love. Keeping contact is not going to help how you feel because part of you is secretly hoping that one day she will realise how you feel and reciprocate.
This is what is going to happen even if you do move on,every woman you will be with you will use your female friend as a bench mark. You will try to duplicate what she does for you with whomever and never give that relationship a chance because you are fixated on this girl. You have to make the choice, accept that nothing is going to happen and stop hopping and fantasising because I am sure you do( a lot)
End the friendship for the sake of both of you. You behave as a couple but interact as friends. Your friendship might be the reason why you can't move on.

Re: How Do I Get Over Her by chiraqDemon(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
extwoo:
She's not the one you're looking for, you're not there yet. She's just the photocopy of the original
Why do u say that?

10 Unknown Rules Of Having A Female Friend With Benefits / I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Loves. Song Of Sol.3:4 / Does My Wife Truly Love Me?