Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) (38228 Views)

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

May sango coupled with sapona service ur mum's rusted vagina. Thunder strike you and ur family dead

E ba mi ki gbe ole ole ole..no wonder gej wanted to separate the yams from notorious thieves like you.
ole thief barawo banza

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

E ba mi ki gbe ole ole ole..no wonder gej wanted to separate the yams from notorious thieves like you.
ole thief barawo banza

Go and die. Idiota
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Go and die. Idiota
Your jungle justice picture will soon be all over the place I'd you don't stealing. stop stealing.. steal common sense instead.
Thief

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Your jungle justice picture will soon be all over the place I'd you don't stealing. stop stealing.. steal common sense instead.
Thief

Tell that to your kleptomaniac dad.

Onye oshi! Shior. Akpa amu ekwensu.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your kleptomaniac dad.

Onye oshi! Shior. Akpa amu ekwensu.
repent o ye son of Lucifer.. your day of damnation is coming. copy and paste master.
Thief

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

repent o ye son of Lucifer.. your day of damnation is coming. copy and paste master.
Thief

Tell that to your cursed mum.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your cursed mum.
I'm surprised that you still haven't noticed your foolishness.. Thief from the the planet of morons.

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
I'm surprised that you still haven't noticed your foolishness.. Thief from the the planet of morons.
That's your dad.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's your dad.
It is you who steals other people's work. thievery is engraved in your DNA and the DNA of your individual family members. I have been asked to torment you till your repent of your banditry.
Thief! ole barawo

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

It is you who steals other people's work. thievery is engraved in your DNA and the DNA of your individual family members. I have been asked to torment you till your repent of your banditry.
Thief! ole barawo

To your about to die leper dad.

Omo ale. Wan ewu.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

I'm humping and riding your whorish mother now...drop your phone number, let me call you so that you can hear her moan... can you hear?...."oh ouch ouch hu hu ha ha ha fvck me hard daddy, you're the best.. "lol

Your mama is fvcking sweet....

I'll have mercy and give her #50 to buy a plate of akpu for you thief.

keep repeating the same trash fool.

Nothing upstairs anymore oponu.

Anu mpama. Tell ur mum that.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by NOBILITY22(f): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
If he didn't snap now, people like you will say.... Pictures or u don't believe him....

Human being.... and it's insatiability nature.. undecided undecided
Came:
So because he wan donate cash,he come go call camera people .... He try well well....showing off na part of showbiz.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ayodejijoshua(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
abrahamzy:
ok,i concur

me self i concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic] / Yetunde Barnabas: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Stuns In Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.