Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) (38233 Views)

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Humor me more despicable son of a prostitute

Afonja, do you need my personal doctor to format your brain? oh! sorry your lame dad can't afford the cash cos he spend all his puff puff income on your HIV mum
have you asked your hiv mum your gestation period? mumu , you should have asked her cos you spent 22 months in your mum's womb.

Omo aja igboro. Imbec.ile
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Afonja, do you need my personal doctor to format your brain? oh! sorry your lame dad can't afford the cash cos he spend all his puff puff income on your HIV mum
have you asked your hiv mum your gestation period? mumu , you should have asked her cos you spent 22 months in your mum's womb.

Omo aja igboro. Imbec.ile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Nigga is a THEIF!

Stealing other people's jabs and parading them as his. I'm not surprised that Banditry is your family's stovk-in-trade. What a notorious theif and crook!

This IpadYoot who has zero reasoning skills cannot even invent his own Jabs.
BUSTED !!!!

agarawu23:
hahahaha
you type million lines, i am ganna type hundred cool

you are a stupid monster originated from the planet of the apes. you don't belong to the homo sapiens group slowpoke , you belong to the homo erectus group cos your brain isn't functioning well. do you need my personal doctor to format your brain? oh! sorry your lame dad can't afford the cash cos he spend all his puff puff income on your HIV mum sad

have you asked your hiv mum your gestation period? mumu , you should have asked her cos you spent 22 month in your mum's womb. no wonder you couldn't differentiate between "courage" & "corage"

i heard your dad is mentally ill sad hope he is back from psychiatric hospital ? he will never be back undecided but I will do you a favour cool listen, my uncle is a psychiatrist, try bring your dad if we can help.

agarawu23 Come and see thief oo.

Even if you must steal, steal a brain..and don't forget to steal one for your poppa and one for ya prostitute momma too..

Fake ass Fag00t!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

This Nigga is a THEIF!

Stealing other people's jabs and parading them as his. I'm not surprised that Banditry is your family's stovk-in-trade. What a notorious theif and crook!

This IpadYoot who has zero reasoning skills cannot even invent his own Jabs.
BUSTED !!!!

agarawu23 Come and see thief oo.

Even if you must steal, steal a brain..and don't forget to steal one for your poppa and one for ya prostitute momma too..

Fake ass Fag00t!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

Is that why your father had to go and steal iPhone yesterday En Afonja

40 naira piece of condom should have prevented a miserable dolt like you from seeing today.

And your deluded Afonja brain didn't tell you that it's legal to own to accounts here

I forgot that I'm talking to the son of a leper.
Oponu aboda! Cry me a river. Miserable soul.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Is that why your father had to go and steal iPhone yesterday En Afonja

40 naira piece of condom should have prevented a miserable dolt like you from seeing today.

And your deluded Afonja brain didn't tell you that it's legal to own to accounts here

I forgot that I'm talking to the son of a leper.
Oponu aboda! Cry me a river. Miserable soul.
You should be ashamed of yourself you thief....stealing people's jabs.. sucks to be you, plagiarist..
Look at the Fool

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by Oreleke(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
No mind am. The man begged, cried and scream for help to safe his leg from being amputated. Dem no do anything but now that his worst nightmare has become a reality dem come dey show off on top one palty sum. Nansense!
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

You should be ashamed of yourself you thief....stealing people's jabs.. sucks to be you, plagiarist..
Look at the Fool

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Afonjastic go and molest your mother again as usual.

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Afonjastic go and molest your mother again as usual.

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lol.... Another copy and paste jargon from

http://quotegeek.com/quotes-from-movies/billy-madison/1122/

Stop disgracing yourself... You are nothing but a renowned thief. I guess that's what your father does for a Living just to be able to afford a plate of akpu...No, Pumpkin?

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Lol.... Another copy and paste jargon from

http://quotegeek.com/quotes-from-movies/billy-madison/1122/

Stop disgracing yourself... You are nothing but a renewed thief. I guess that's what your father does for a Livingstone least to be able to afford a plate of akpu...No, Pumpkin?

I love sending sons of a dog like you on errands and researches like this.

If you have read and done researches before engaging me, your life would have been better.

Idiots like you are the reasons atheists still doubt the existence of God. Empty headedness is the order of the day in your lineage.

Your rebuttal is as watery as an expired beans. If you can't reply me with anything meaningful, then stop quoting me cos u are too low for my liking. Idiota maggot.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

I love sending sons of a dog like you on errands and researches like this.

If you have read and done researches before engaging me, your life would have been better.

Idiots like you are the reasons atheists still doubt the existence of God. Empty headedness is the order of the day in your lineage.

Your rebuttal is as watery as an expired beans. If you can't reply me with anything meaningful, then stop quoting me cos u are too low for my liking. Idiota maggot.

Stop barking incoherently you dumbass. You should really be ashamed of your miserable self.. all what you learned in all your years of miserable existence is stealing othere's people's intellectual property. It shan't be well with you thief. You shall be stoned to death, your father hung by the balls for raising a reta.rd and your momma gang raped for siring an imbecilic Co. ck sucker...
I suffer fools like you gladly....oya go and search for the next jab to copy and paste, dickhead.

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Stop barking incoherently you dumbass. You should really be ashamed of your miserable self.. all what you learned in all your years of miserable existence is stealing othere's people's intellectual property. It shan't be well with you thief. You shall be stoned to death, your father hung by the balls for raising a reta.rd and your momma gang raped for siring an imbecilic Co. ck sucker...
I suffer fools like you gladly....oya go and search for the next jab to copy and paste, dickhead.

Omo ale cry me a river. My reply gonna be short and precise. Omo irankiran. Bark.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Omo ale cry me a river. My reply gonna be short and precise. Omo irankiran. Bark.
Of course, it's gonna be short because no where to copy and paste from, no?
Haven't seen a mentally deranged dingbat like this fellow before.

Thief!

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by delighted2: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Get well soon sir.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Of course, it's gonna be short because no where to copy and paste from, no? Haven't seen a mentally deranged dingbat like this fellow before.
Thief!
Tell that to your dad. Frustrated bastard.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your dad. Frustrated bastard.
Tell that to your whorish mother. Thief!
Ole!

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Tell that to your whorish mother. Thief!
Ole!
That's your dad's occupation. Thieving.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by jamesbond22(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Imagine people fighting each other because of another man's issue ?
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's your dad's occupation. Thieving.
Everyone here have the thief who specializes in stealing other people's work... I'm quite sure your final year project must have been laced with plagiarism.

fuc king plagiarist.

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Everyone here have the thief who specializes in stealing other people's work... I'm quite sure your final year project must have been laced with plagiarism.

fuc king plagiarist.

Tell that to your hiv mum. grin
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your hiv mum. grin
Stale line... be like say this thief Don run out of ammo after being busted... sucks to be a thief like you...

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Stale line... be like say this thief Don run out of ammo after being busted... sucks to be a thief like you...

That's your family anthem. bunch of low lifes.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's your family anthem. bunch of low lifes.
Your family - bunch of misfits. #Thief

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Your family - bunch of misfits. #Thief
Thief is your mothers maiden name nau. jobless idiot.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Thief is your mothers maiden name nau. jobless idiot.
Making your life miserable is pleasing to my eyes...do me the pleasure of inviting me over to watch your prostitute momma gang-raped by dogs, okay, thief?

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Making your life miserable is pleasing to my eyes...do me the pleasure of inviting me over to watch your prostitute momma gang-raped by dogs, okay, thief?

Tell that to your mum's slacked and disoriented clitoris. Son of a dog.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

Tell that to your mum's slacked and disoriented clitoris. Son of a dog.
I heard you fuc.ked your momma to coma...is that true thief?
effing plagiarist. rip to your akpu brain

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

I heard you fuc.ked your momma to coma...is that true thief?
effing plagiarist. rip to your akpu brain

You and your leper dad had a party with ur momma yesternite.

how was it can't you see that you and ur generation have been cursed. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

You and your leper dad had a party with ur momma yesternite.

how was it can't you see that you and ur generation have been cursed. Omo ale jatijati

It still baffles me why you haven't seen that you've been cursed from child birth. A generational curse is running in your family..hence the stealing and thievery. You need Jesus in your life thief!

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

It still baffles me why you haven't seen that you've been cursed from child birth. A generational curse is running in your family..hence the stealing and thievery. You need Jesus in your life thief!

How was the threesom.e with your mad mother

Abi the Bleep you and your jobless drunk of a father gave your moronic wife grin
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

How was the threesom.e with your mad mother

Abi the Bleep you and your jobless drunk of a father gave your moronic wife grin
You mother wants me to f. uck her lax punny for free...Be nice, and I'll fvck the LovePeddler for #50 to afford a plate of akpu for you...

okay, thief?

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

You mother wants me to f. uck her lax punny for free...Be nice, and I'll fvck the LovePeddler for #50 to afford a plate of akpu for you...

okay, thief?

May thunder plus amadioha strike you, ur leper dad and your slutty mum to death before Xmas.

Bunch of cretins.
Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
BrutalJab:

May thunder plus amadioha strike you, ur leper dad and your slutty mum to death before Xmas.

Bunch of cretins.
Your dead amadioha should first cleanse you from stealing first...

oops.. I heard your dad is being beaten blue black now.. he stole a pot of soup..na so una poor reach.
handicapped amadioha redeem your thievery soul

Re: Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) by BrutalJab: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Your dead amadioha should first cleanse you from stealing first...

oops.. I heard your dad is being beaten blue black now.. he stole a pot of soup..na so una poor reach.
handicapped amadioha redeem your thievery soul

May sango coupled with sapona service ur mum's rusted vagina. Thunder strike you and ur family dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Turned Bloggers / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / The Wellingtons, Ogbonnas, Fawoles Or Ajibades: Your Favorite Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.