Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex (2020 Views)

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed (with 18+ Pictures) / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / 7 things women do to lure men to bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Enyocole(f): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2016
A MAN CONFESSION DURING DELIVERANCE:
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT. During deliverance, this man confessed to changing to a woman at night, goes out and ensure he sleeps with men. “i turn into a woman at night and sleep with other men as a way and condition of my rituals to become rich and powerful during the day. When it's night, I do my rituals and then turn into a woman, go out and sleep with rich and powerful men whom I drain their wealth and very early in the morning, I turn back to my normal self as a man but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn back to my normal self fully. I tried all I could but I couldn't turn. This caused people to take me to the church for deliverance" he said. We are in the end times where people do all manner of things to make money and be powerful. And also to men that are consumed in immorality, Some of these women in mini skirts you see at night everywhere are fishes, snakes, animals and men as you can see here. May you be protected in Allah name.

See more +video >> http://enyocole.com

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by midehi2(f): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2016
explicit men will never hear
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by liloelawwal(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
grin the bobby self don sag
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Jenny1010(f): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Does this one have dickk? shocked
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Bruno3000(m): 7:12am On Nov 23, 2016
... and some confused, ignorant peeps will still say theres no witch craft.

Refusing to acknowledge the existence of witchcraft does nt protect u frm it. #fact

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Boybrano(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Pussy or idontbilivit

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by sekundosekundo: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Atheists over to you.
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by braimeddy: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
For real?
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by fullstreets: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
O ye bobby suckers n niple lovas, una see?
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2016
e
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by morbeta(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Is this not the Kenyan man that slept with a married whom her husband did juju for and he started growing breast?

If this is another case okay ooo....the man as woman will be so ugly see the breast sef be like paw paw.
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Splinz(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Jenny1010:
No, na cassava him get.
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by firstking01(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2016
The he/she was taken to church cos that's the only place deliverance takes place and you are saying in allah nameundecided…we are only delivered IN JESUS NAME.
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2016
EWOO! SO MEN WILL PENETRATE THEIR DIKE INTO THIS MYSTERIOUS PUSSYY OF A MAN AND THEY WILL STILL FEEL IT A PUSSYY shocked
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Sunnymatey(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2016
This world is deeper than we know. We need God now more than ever.
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2016
midehi2:
explicit men will never hear

sweetheart ur English
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by 1shortblackboy: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Seen this picture b4 on nairaland with a different story.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by chris2face(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Seen this picture b4 on nairaland with a different story.

Yea I think so but I have forgotten about the initial story

Am sure it was entirely different matter then
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by midehi2(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

sweetheart ur English
oya correct me
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by sammy500: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
its either the man is an Aphrodite or that's just Man boobs

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by armadeo(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Gynecomastia.

Educate yourselves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Now that a rational explanation for this condition is made what do you have to say.

Calling witches and churches jeez.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Sandydayziz(f): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2016
OK na..shockedshocked
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2016
Creeeeeeepy
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by edudguy(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Old news...I heard he came for deliverance..but people say its not spiritual but a Medical condition....some pepple gullible

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by fhaty1986: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jenny1010:
am a virgin boy dat has a vry hard erection for long time, contact me; 07061949401
Re: See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
I laughed in spiritual tones grin snake, fish and what? Lord please give african's their own minds so that people don't fool them with fairytales undecided

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Owner, Mark Zuckerberg Blocks Man Who Says He... / Help Urgently Wanted Asap!! / all d best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.