Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Are They Sexually Compatible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are They Sexually Compatible? (916 Views)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / 'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Sexually Compatible? by Jilo83(m): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Please I don't what to tell this my friend that seek for my advice on his girl friend.
They have been together for about 3yrs now, he said whenever they have sex, she always complain that he can't satisfy her sexually, that his joystick is small, but the lady is despirate to marry him.
What surprise him is that, he met a single mother and sex with her and she said he is the best. Begging him for more.
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by Nutase: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Guys and ego. The single mama is just fanning his ego cos her chances of getting a man is slim so she can manage any SDG. The other girl is telling him the truth . He should go and learn how to use dat SD

1 Like

Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by danilho(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Guys and ego. The single mama is just fanning his ego cos her chances of getting a man is slim so she can manage any SDG. The other girl is telling him the truth . He should go and learn how to use dat SD

Nice one from Nutase.
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by morayo3: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
I like SMALL DG, you can overcome the PAIN FASTER THAN THE BG one, one week you still feel the pain.
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by herzernIsHere: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2016
The first comment explained it all....

Let me just shut up and avoid redundancy........
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by firstking01(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
The first comment explained it all....

Let me just shut up and avoid redundancy........

Just what i was about posting...make i kuku join you shut up.
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2016
So many wrongs here that don't add up.
1) She complains, not happy with the sex but is DESPERATE to marry him? That there is a receipe for disaster. Why has she stuck around for 3 years if she is not happy with his performance
2) Why has he put up with someone complaining about his performance for THREE years?
3) He steps out of the relationship gets told he is good in bed and now he is confused? The fact of the matter is this is his word you have no way of finding the truth out. Maybe the other women is better in bed than the girlfriend or his performance is better because no one is complaining about the size of his manhood.
Who puts up with 3 years of being told you are not good in bed? That would erode anyone's self esteem!
Re: Are They Sexually Compatible? by Jilo83(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2016
I intentionally don't want to respond because I don't want to say what am not sure of.
I asked my friend all points u raised here.
And he told me that, he didn't understand. He love d girl and he know she love him too, she always want to have sex with him but after 20-30mins a round, d girl will say "ole" meaning lazy.
As for single mother, both have dated b4 n she is currently in a relationship. Any time they have fun, she will tell him that he is strong compare with her man. She will tell him that she enjoy sex with him

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Her A Virgin Truly Doesn't Make Her A Better Wife Or Girlfriend / Why Do Topics About Sexuality And Perversion Always Have The Highest Views? / Who Started The 'we Don't Give A Bleep Meme '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.