Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up (29935 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by daronky: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2016
there is God oooo
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by netmillionaires(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Nawaohh!!! Meanwhile if you have an upcoming wedding, check my signature to showcase your special day for FREE.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
He wanted to use Africa magic for the sales boy, but the boy use odeshi and come back to his senses
Mr egbegbe you be thief...
Quote me and see if thunder won't strike you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by justy15: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
what is he doing with 9 I phones? is he a phone retailer. may be he has been doing this but got his cup filled yesday
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by uplink(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
SuperSuave:
Your no 4 is not valid

Yes ooo... Difficult to beg in that scenario.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by BAVOSKI(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:
Seun Egbegbe in an official statement has denied that he had no intention of stealing the iPhones he was caught with yesterday morning at Computer Village.

Encomium.ng deduced that the embarrassment which led to his being battered and bloodied, and paraded as a common thief would have been avoided if:

1. He specifically told the sales boy that he was getting money from his car.

2. If he had left the phones in the store while he got the money.

3. If he had told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.

4. If he had begged those beating him, and showed them the money that he intended to pay with.
...Yes U are talking sence
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2016
misunderstood..... misunderstand....misunderstanding that one na grammar. The guy na thief ! END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
The fool is just tarnishinq the imaqe of SW as a whole....

He even had the quts to release a press statement..... The Mob should have killed him the moment they realise he stole......

STFU!!

Na your types dey indulge in jungle justice undecided
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by rose54321: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2016
BAVOSKI:
...Yes U are talking sence

I believe you meant "sense".
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Genea(f): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2016
9jakohai:

Exactly

Recently I bought a Tecno droid pad from a SLOT shop. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for the thing....but the shop's POS was not reading my card. And the droid pad had been packaged for me

So, I went and withdrew cash from a nearby ATM....leaving the Droid pad behind in the shop...till I came back with the cash.

Simple as 123....and no allegation that I stole.

(And the droid pad works very very well. Value for money).

So, Mr Egbegbe's excuse no dey get head or tail. (And what is he doing with 9 phones? Really?)
wah if they change ur phone and put fufu nko?
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2016
So it's real? Kai! Such an embarrassment
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by eakenbor: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Funny enough, egbegbe in Bini language means "don't beat him too much". Lol.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Genea:
wah if they change ur phone and put fufu nko?
grin

Then we call the police!

I doubt they would have done that....it is a reputable shop, and I had bought things from them before. No cheating.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
But what does he want all d phones for Abi him wan open phone shop sad
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by kinibigdeal(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Follow Kemi Omololu on twitter and you will read the truth. That guy is fetish, according to Kemi Omololu's report, he told is girlfriend before he left for computer village that he want to perform a magic at computer village. He went their to hypnotize the sales boy but he wasnt lucky

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by herzernIsHere: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
STFU!!

Na your types dey indulge in jungle justice undecided

Nice Profile Imaqe you qot wink wink wink

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by justblackberry(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Na so the guy come do for my friend shop 3yrs ago
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by opius: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:
Seun Egbegbe in an official statement has denied that he had no intention of stealing the iPhones he was caught with yesterday morning at Computer Village.

Encomium.ng deduced that the embarrassment which led to his being battered and bloodied, and paraded as a common thief would have been avoided if:

3. If he had told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.

4. If he had begged those beating him, and showed them the money that he intended to pay with.

Honestly... I totally agreed with you OP.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by SycophanticGoat: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2016
The guy is noting but a petty thief.. In a state where jungle justice reigns supreme, you throw caution to the wind and indulge in stealing, then you don't value your life...
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by dandollaz: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
SuperSuave:
Your no 4 is not valid
No 4 is valid because that could have saved his explanation.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Genea(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
9jakohai:

grin

Then we call the police!

I doubt they would have done that....it is a reputable shop, and I had bought things from them before. No cheating.
owk so the guy is a theif
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Xerox01(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2016
deb303:
na toyin know why she run away
i tell you
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Xpol: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2016
Let me reveal everything to everybody about all things that happened. This guy don thief from one woman b4 so the woman con cause am say make hin go thief for inside market and be caught.Now everybody knw abt everything wey happen
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by femliany(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
People have been peddling the rumour since that the guy is an armed robber
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by hope4life: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:

This is my thought. Two things: 1. He was influenced by witchcraft power from home that wanted to disgrace him 2.He did it deliberately to run away with it.His denials are baseless. We are talking about goods to the tune of #2.8m. They should even check the car if such amount of money is there.Let him be prosecuted as such
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Obipat(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2016
His juju failed him

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by NeChErEnO1(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Buh were was the salesboy when he packed all those phones? Huh? undecided
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by midecrown(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm,and a 7yr old boy was burnt alive for stealing a cup of garri#9ja which way?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by doctokwus: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Obipat:
His juju failed him
Q.E.D.
Seriously i bliv that was what happened.D guy did some juju and simply blived in its efficacy,so he put it in effect.Many Nigerians,particularly from certain parts,despite their status and educational levels,bliv that there are portions that confer magical powers on people to do things without being spotted.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by soldierboi16(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2016
i wonder why an actor. would think of disgracing himself publicly
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by AuroraB(f): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2016
9jakohai:

Exactly

Recently I bought a Tecno droid pad from a SLOT shop. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for the thing....but the shop's POS was not reading my card. And the droid pad had been packaged for me

So, I went and withdrew cash from a nearby ATM....leaving the Droid pad behind in the shop...till I came back with the cash.

Simple as 123....and no allegation that I stole.

(And the droid pad works very very well. Value for money).

So, Mr Egbegbe's excuse no dey get head or tail. (And what is he doing with 9 phones? Really?)
He wants to propose to Toyin with them angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / Davido And Mama Rainbow Pictured Together On Set / Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.